Sign in to follow this  
Blufiji

Qar Riwa

I'm speechless. Anyways, I really like the dense trees and grass along the river, while the sand is really nice too. The walls are great, and I especially love the round sections.

This is simply beautiful. You really get the feel of a weathered, old fortress, which still kept its beauty and dignity :classic: The patch of vegetation looks amazing too, especially the palm trees. Amazing work! :classic:

This really amazing! The desert is done perfectly, I like the green strip running through it. The fortress architecture is also amazing, like always xD

This is just beautiful. Excellent construction, proportion and combination of colors.:)

I saw this over on ye olde Flickr a couple days ago and it was epic; I'm happy to report it still is! I particularly like the cross section view of the earth you've given us and the incredible integration of the stream. :thumbup:

I feel like I have to repeat myself after Flickr: this is just glorious and I am just speechless. Full stop.

Excellent build ! You are an excellent builder, sir, and whatever the Guild you build in, so, hats off !

I am particularly interested in your palm tree design... They seem quite elaborated but sturdy enough. Maybe I could use it in pirates MOCS if you allow me to be "inspired" from your creations. :)

Excellent work, I am curious to see the Midgardian and the Avalonian castles to be.

Hey I made a guide for another person who asked, If you want I can forward it to you? Thanks sir!

I'm speechless. Anyways, I really like the dense trees and grass along the river, while the sand is really nice too. The walls are great, and I especially love the round sections.

Thank you, i try to make my foliage as real as I possibly can.

This is simply beautiful. You really get the feel of a weathered, old fortress, which still kept its beauty and dignity :classic: The patch of vegetation looks amazing too, especially the palm trees. Amazing work! :classic:

I'm glad you enjoyed the architectural detail of the build ma'am and thanks for your comment!

This really amazing! The desert is done perfectly, I like the green strip running through it. The fortress architecture is also amazing, like always xD

Thank you Dathil!

This is just beautiful. Excellent construction, proportion and combination of colors.:)

Thank you sir!

I saw this over on ye olde Flickr a couple days ago and it was epic; I'm happy to report it still is! I particularly like the cross section view of the earth you've given us and the incredible integration of the stream. :thumbup:

Lol thank you Mrc!. I almost went with an irregular base this time but it ended up turning out wonderfully.

I feel like I have to repeat myself after Flickr: this is just glorious and I am just speechless. Full stop.

Thank you again for commenting En!

My goodness, what to say! I'm not the only Nocty who enjoyed his time playing in the sand!

Blufiji, this is truly a capital build, to say the least. Not sure what I could say that hasn't been said already, but nonetheless this is a brilliantly executed build. The composition, colors and detail are just outstanding. You have really outdone yourself here, mi amigo. This build is so captivating I feel as if this is not LEGO, but real life.

Congrats on the well-deserved MOC Expert tag (the quickest I've seen anyone receive on yet - a testament to your talent with the bricks!)! From the moment you joined, I had a feeling you'd become one of GoH's top builders (and one of my personal favorites).

I enjoyed the time in the civil war very much, same as you based on Al-Almarj and The Petra battle that you have displayed in your sig.

I think I've said this before but I joined GOH in part because your builds, I remember seeing the Forgotten Monastery on MOC pages and tracked it down to here. It was (still is) epic and is to this day my favorite build from you. And I think at the time, you, Vlad and Jorrith were the main guys in Nocty and I decided that's where I want to be. Then Jacob, Dubba and Exetrius came and now we have a solid team going. Doesn't mean I can't branch out from time to time lol.

I will admit..I enjoyed getting that tag man!

Thanks ME!

Edited by Blufiji

*huh* This is one of my absolute favorite MOCs of all time. Everything about it is done so well, from the lush vegetation around the river, to the texture and layout of the castle walls.

The touch of dark red in the back section gives a wonderful bit of color to the castle, and those miniature domes are outstanding. The ground layering, sand dunes, and rounded walls are all fantastic as well. Such an inspiring build :wub:

On 9/13/2016 at 11:00 AM, Elostirion said:

This is simply one of the most fantastic MOCs I have seen. Absolutely amazing work.

Thank you sir!

On 9/25/2016 at 7:29 PM, LittleJohn said:

*huh* This is one of my absolute favorite MOCs of all time. Everything about it is done so well, from the lush vegetation around the river, to the texture and layout of the castle walls.

The touch of dark red in the back section gives a wonderful bit of color to the castle, and those miniature domes are outstanding. The ground layering, sand dunes, and rounded walls are all fantastic as well. Such an inspiring build :wub:

TBH you had a part to play in inspiring this build. Your Mosque from a few months back really got the juices flowing for this one. So thank you LJ!