Hi guys! Today I finished another lowwww project along with Drift Van and Subaru Forester. Now it's Slammed JDM pickup.

At this time, I was inspired to build a pickup Nissan Datsun (Nissan Hardbody) mid-90's in D21 body

1_L.jpg

The model is based on rear-wheel drive chassis with independent suspension front and rear axle.

Buggy motor is responsible for the nimble movements of pickup space, and servo motor helps to dodge all of a sudden in the way of obstacles. Controlled all so beloved by me, SBrick, and electrician feeds LiPo pack. With the receiver from LEGO model is unlikely to make friends, because he would kill her at first dumb on turn - very high speed, but not so on the reliability front end :)

The design of the rear suspension allows the use of one buggy motor and a pair of L-Motors, which are also good model piles, given that the pickup weight is 750 grams.

24.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

18.jpg

16.jpg

More photos you can find on my blog and my flickr

Nice. Do you have a photo of the underside? I checked your blog and flickr but didn't find one.

Saw this in my subscription box yesterday, good job! I like the stickers, they give the MOC its own personality, and the ability to fit different motors is always a plus :thumbup:

Thanks to all for the kind words! Photos models from the underside, I will not spread, but soon I am going to make the building instructions of my pickup. So everyone who is interested will be able to see how it all works

Edited by filsawgood

Love such MOCs, where idea. design, styling above technical specs :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

The real reason is I am JDM car fan, yeah :tongue:

Edited by rm8

Really nice (and fast) truck you've built.

Thanks! Of course, I want to make it even faster by installing BuWizz. But I'm afraid of this model will not survive, if something goes wrong, and on her way there obstacle

I really like this build, and the stickers give it attitude! I like the stickers on the back bumper :laugh:

As I promised - the building instructions for Lego Technic Hardbody Stance Pickup :wink:

Edited by filsawgood