SilentWolf

[COR - FB] The art of horses and war

To review previous builds, check out this link, or to specifically follow Elizabethville, read here.

The core of the WETEC is their extensive horse ranches and the sales of the best steeds anywhere. Lacryma has become the new headquarters with the wide open plains suitable for large herds of horses to be raised and trained. Though Micah owns the horse business, with the other four holding a share of the company, it was his father's vision that made their ventures profitable. Alexander of Wolfhaven, rest his soul, was an avid horsemen who bought and bred the best horses he could find. In his honor, Micah had commissioned a marble statue from Belson. Upon its completion, Micah had it loaded upon the companies newest ship, the captured war brig Soupfish. They sailed straight from Belson to Elizabethville. There the statue was placed upon the pedestal built for it. The dedication ceremony consisted of a military parade of all the troops who are being trained on Lacryma, as well as the 12 marines from the Soupfish. The cavalry are expected to be deployed soon to Prio to help end the stalemate that has taken place over the last several months.

29289631971_9f9d3726b9_c.jpg

29260335362_2c5167614e_c.jpg

29245132241_f75d7d23e8_c.jpg

The divisions are mounted and ready for combat when called.

The mounted artillery are prepared:

29245125061_c7c7f849b1_z.jpg

The heavy lancers are also well trained:

28700999004_825f9d9149_c.jpg

Nothing beats the light cavalry:

29245113551_f410530f09_c.jpg

Scouts including natives from the island and two expert riflemen from the Wolf clan:

29245123281_9e68e173d7_c.jpg

The Marines:

29245145561_d7284de57a_c.jpg

29290207306_fbd26d5a86_c.jpg

A very impressive array of cavalry and a very nice monument as well SilentWolf!

Great that you did include Clan Wolf.pirate_satisfied.gif

I needed some scouts and knew that we already have some in Corrington. I thought about doing the sniper uniforms, but decided on the less formal Wolf clan torso.

A very impressive array of cavalry and a very nice monument as well SilentWolf!

I sadly ran out of saddles so I had to stop making cavalry. I need to convince my wife that I need more. :) Thank you for the compliments on the monument.

Nice army! I like the indigenous tribesmen and the artillery carts above all :thumbup:

Thank you. The indigenous troops were a great addition and pretty realistic at least from an early American battlefield perspective. I am glad you liked the artillery carriages.

A fine army you have got there.

Thank you. I am going to try to get pictures of the rest of my troops as foot soldiers to post in the pirate forum soon.

Wow... that is a lot of soldiers on horseback! This cavalry unit looks very well-prepared, and the different divisions are neat. They should be all set for some serious action. And it sure beats another infantry army - not that there's anything wrong with them, but there are just so many...

Good work. :classic: