As promised, my version of the Union Pacific EMD SD70. A lot of the build is the same as the BNSF version I did but there are some differences. Looking at the BNSF version they are easy to spot.

Getting the last few pieces took longer than expected, hence the delay in building her. And putting the stickers was a real pain in the you know what. But I'm really satisfied on how she turn up in the end.

29077459230_9deecb6d86.jpg

29365053675_fde84a3b47.jpg

29365054325_51b8a1e605.jpg

29256915042_780ece0d46.jpg

MOC UP EMD SD70 by Barduck12, on Flickr

Edited by Barduck

Very, very beautiful. The stickers and the bogies are great!

How do you keep the bent hose for the handrail in place? I would have expected that it pops off from the last clip. Is there some wire inside?

no there's no wire inside, I've heated it up a bit (just by rubbing it with a piece of cloth) before I did the bend in it, I found it keeps it shape much better like that when you don't have a wire at hand

Oh wow, amazing! Do you know how many bricks are in it?

haven't counted them, according to MLcad, 1790 pieces

Great work. Also great similarity with the original, it should be noted faithful adaptation Lego style using both common and unusual details. Stickers - it is only the final touch to a beautiful work of form.

Wow, very stunning work. Everytime I see such beauties, there's a little voice in my head telling me "Look what superb models others build... How come your creations don't look as good?" and I'm a little disappointed by myself (or maybe just afraid of trying and failing?).