Sign in to follow this  
just2good

LEGO Toys"R"Us Bricktober Minifigure Collections 2016

Why does that prisoner not have pants

Why does the robber have Palpatine's robes? :wacko:

Looks like they had too many CMF parts.

Edited by CM4Sci

I think they just hired some kids to build figs from the build-a-minifig bin... :sceptic:

EDIT: Anyone wanna guess why that guy is in prison? :laugh:

Edited by Mr Greeble

These all look like random figures a kid can build out of the BaM stations. Week 2 have a few good parts but not really worth spending tons of money at TRU.

Why does that prisoner not have pants

It looks like he's been punched in the face and then de-pantsed. This seems like a dark direction for Lego to take.

Couple of good parts here tbh especially those from some older CMFs. Hockey player armor and hard to find yellow hips are easily my favorites! :thumbup:

EDIT: Wait a minute, are the "naked" legs the same minifig yellow or are they just the Chima yellow-orange color?

Edited by Legocity2713

Couple of good parts here tbh especially those from some older CMFs. Hockey player armor and hard to find yellow hips are easily my favorites! :thumbup:

EDIT: Wait a minute, are the "naked" legs the same minifig yellow or are they just the Chima yellow-orange color?

It looks orange to me

These are great! I want all of them. All of them. I must complete my Toys R Us Hodgepodge Randomized Minifigure Conglomerate Collection, after all. I can't wait.

BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Why? I can make all of these, excluding the king, cowboy, and vikingish girl(they will go to their proper places as well) fit into my Lego city town.

It is great to get more CMF pieces. :classic:

I think I want the third and forth packets most. I'm not sure how you get these though...

Edited by The Plastic Archer

There is nothing musical about that first group. Nothing at all. Oh? A microphone you say? Well that makes all the difference then. :sarcasm_hmpf:

The rest of these are so obviously mismatched it's funny. Although I wouldn't mind picking up the Warriors one (not for the figs as assembled, but for the component parts).

Edited by rodiziorobs

I like most of those figures.

But why is there only one accessory part for four figures?

3,75€ per figure is quite expensive without additional parts. :sceptic:

Ehhhhhhh, just a whole bunch of left over parts. First of all, that robber isn't naked. He has the yellow-orange legs. Second, i have all of these parts. I like how they went back to the minifigures, but this isn't acceptable.

I'd consider getting a couple of them for the parts, but that would be about the only reason. They aren't really compelling as characters in their own right.

Why not have monsters since, you know, it's for Bricktober fest? I mean sure we don't need rehashes of a vampire, mummy, frankenstein monster or wolfman, which we'd likely get in a 4-pack, but c'mon Bricktober is getting way out of focus.

Meh indeed. Don't like how some of the torsos/printing don't match with the legs.

EDIT: Anyone wanna guess why that guy is in prison? :laugh:

LMAO. *oh2*:iamded_lol: