Sign in to follow this  
mkeller234

Lego pictures for my sons room

I thought I would share some prints I made for my newborn sons room. I took photos of my own minifigures, most of which are from my childhood. Then I found backgrounds that I felt were appropriate. They are by no means fine art, but I thought it was a fun way to incorporate something I loved as a kid. Benny is the only new figure in the bunch.... that is because my classic space men are on my desk at work.

The hardest part, I only have three spots and have to choose between which I like best.

29221588351_5e441227fe_k.jpgUntitled by mkeller234, on Flickr

29012027340_d3f02abe4e_k.jpgUntitled by mkeller234, on Flickr

Edited by mkeller234

Town fireman, Benny, classic knight = The classical holy trinity! (If you have space, add the pirate... but he came later anyway so maybe not :wink: )

They look phantastic! A really lovely deco-idea :classic::thumbup: If you would like to upload the prints, that would be very cool :wink:

What a lucky boy he will be! I like the backgrounds you have on those minifigs. I also am making an album of minifigs often using real backgrounds, kind of like the guy in my profile photo. As for which ones to choose, it is a tough choice. Benny and the knight are especially great, but that third spot would be a tough call,

Nice work. It is hard to pick 3. You could rotate the pictures in and out on a regular schedule. :classic:

They look great! My favourite is the classic space one.

Nice work. It is hard to pick 3. You could rotate the pictures in and out on a regular schedule. :classic:

Or just decorate the entire house! :wink:

Ow wow, some how they bring back some memories. That's a neat idea! :laugh:

Though I would've used other backgrounds; Lego catalog inspired ones, similar to what they use(d).

One I would hang up no matter what; Spaceman. cssmiley.gif

They look phantastic! A really lovely deco-idea :classic::thumbup: If you would like to upload the prints, that would be very cool :wink:

Yeah, i'd be happy to share. I've uploaded the PDF files to dropbox. The files are 13x19 with crop marks. Anyone interested just send me a private message and I will share the link.