PaddyBricksplitter

Is there anything from the OT that has not been built?

Unfortunately, yes, and it comically rears up when the speeder gets too close and a Jawa falls off. Thanks Mr Lucas

5 minutes ago, BrickHat said:

That's what happens when your creativity is not at its prime anymore. :laugh:

wasted the budget on that instead of fixing it so 3po isnt driving the landspeeder!

The only ones I can think of that haven't been done to a high standard by TLG are the Lars homestead, Ben Kenobi's house, Yavin 4 base (though that unreleased model they made looks pretty cool), Dagobah (we got one with yellow people way back, but no cave), Cloud City (back in the days of yellow people), TIE bomber (blue wings), the medical frigate, TIE interceptor (blue wings again), and mon calamari cruisers (we got home one, but only the interior). There are MOCs of all of those, though, except for maybe Kenobi's house, but there isn't much to do anyway.

Honestly I am surprised they haven't done a Tantive IV interior set for the intro of A new hope.  They could expand into a PT or OT with Vader searching for the secret plans plus ST and Rebel soldiers or make it a transport for Senator Organa heading back with Leia to Aldeeran. 

Slightly off topic, but I wish they'd re-do the twin pod cloud car... I've seen some very nice mocs using the newer parts and colours....