Sign in to follow this  
MTM

[MOC] passenger cars of ČD (B and AB)

4318-1472399598.jpg

Kleinplasitzsch - today, you can see passenger cars of the czech railroad in the first time into my small village, called Kleinplasitzsch. Kleinplasitzch has also a polish name called Małe rzeźby because you can find it in a triangle between czech, poland and germany.

Today I will show you my first ready passenger train cars in 7wide. Both wagons are 43n long. The first wagon is a B-wagon, because there's only class 2-seats into it.

4318-1472399657.jpg

Second wagon ist an AB-Wagon with class 1 and class 2-seats (class 2 is dark green and class 1 is dark red.

4318-1472399686.jpg

At the next picture you can see the first version of this wagon, it was 1n longer then the finish product, you can see it next to the right window.

4318-1472400150.jpg

the bogies aren't only my idea. Some weeks ago I bought the lego train book from homa and so I found the bogies. But I changed it, because my stairs now war 7wide, not only 6wide.

4318-1472399758.jpg

the interior are small rooms with dark green or dark red seats.

4318-1472399952.jpg

4318-1472399988.jpg

Under the chassis you can find some very important things for a wagon, but, sorry, I can't explain, what it is.

Only this part you need to create a pressure for breaks.

4318-1472400123.jpg

the train engine for this train is my T754 - I showed it somes years ago. But because I have drive a lot around the tracks, and because I stored the engine not really good, a lot of parts are broken. I need this parts to fix all the parts, which look in different directions at the train engine.

4318-1472399788.jpg4318-1472399832.jpg

technical facts:

lenght: 43n (one wagon)

wide: 7n

windows: 16 per waggon

some rare parts or difficult to buy:

24 blue train windows 655623.jpg

44 slope curved 2x4 for one wagon 88930.png

25 brick modiefied 1x4 for one wagon 30414.png

The color of the wagons (blue, dark blue, white) is the original color of the passenger cars of czech train cars today.

The wagons have a weight about nearly 400g, but the train engine can use both of them very easily, also in track switches and curved train tracks.

4318-1472400239.jpg4318-1472400262.jpg

If you want to say something - do it. I like compliments and critc.

MTM

Edited by MTM

These are some very nice wagons you've built. You've definitely captured the tall appearance of the passenger car quite well!

Yes, nice and realistic passenger cars. I like the tall realistic roof. I would change the doors. In 2 bricks wide space you can make nice custom doors with window in the middle. Put them also a little bit inside to make more interesting effect.

Max

Edited by MaxSupercars

Thanks for your comments.

@Max: That's right, normally in 2wide doors, you can build these details. But in dark blue it's a little bit more difficult. Because theren't a lot of snot parts in dark blue, especially brick 1x1 with stud at one side.

That's missing and so it's very hard to put the window in the middle and the door a little bit inside.

MTM

@Beck,

make the doors rotated in 90°. For Ex. 1x4 dark blue plate, on top place 1x2 translucent brick on the left side and 1x2 dark blue brick on the right side, and on

top most 1x4 dark blue tile. If you rotate it in 90° you become pretty doors. You can replace any mentioned part with wider part to make connection behind door with any SNOT part. Then you need no dark blue SNOT because everything is hidden.

If you can not imagine it I can post a picture for you... :)

Max

Edited by MaxSupercars

Dear Max,

i think, I understand, what you mean. But I tried this - a little bit different - see it at next picture. You're right, it looks better.

29311285901_8303c72355.jpg

To put the door a little bit inside is more difficult, because this part (showed in red) is important to stabilized the hole side wall.

29282629622_658a530bc4.jpg

MTM

Edited by MTM

Nice solution!

If you need those doors more inside, use blue technic brick 1×2 with one hole at the end of the waggon, in height of the glass in the door, put a half pin with stud inside and you can start the door from there.