Hello! I've got some new sets and it allowed me to improve one of my mocs.

This cottage is hidden deep in the Fire Woods - there's magical trees that takes no harm from dragon's fire and lava, so dragons and other creatures of fire elemnt may live here.

Cottage have not so much space inside, so I stuffed it as much as I can. On first floor there's something like workplace with shelf full of magical ingredients (it's so funny to build such tiny and simple things - such as "hmm, what is it may be? Okay, magic root or dragon's tooth!" :sweet: ) , dinner table on the second and small attic for any old stuff. The most trouble I had with roof, it's quite easy to break it but in first I tried to make it look not too bad. After all I completely forgot to add leaves everywhere as elves style needs, so I decided to build different types of trees and make garden of them. I heve idea to make tan-wood tree, it would be an legendary White tree, but I already used my tan half-arcs in another moc, so may be next time.

Hope you'll like it! :)

120018afb1ea893a9a2789ec2f257a18.jpg

edcc23d31458f718d3334e5ed2dda19c.jpg

109a3f1f8c32ac4e93b5c63aff8185c1.jpg

Oooh! I love it. Don't see a ton of Elves mocs but the sets are some of my favorites right now and this gets the aesthetic just right! I like the little faerie ring in particular.

Thanks a lot! Really, there's not too many elves mocs anywhere, I think it's not right and I'm going to fix it! :laugh: I happy to share some ideas here. Also, it's nice to be one of the first is this theme.

I love that mushroom patch. :classic: The building is great, it looks like it would all fit in really well with the sets.

Love this. You've captured the Elves aesthetic really well - so much so that it could pass for an official set. We have an Elves moc on the go and might have to steal... um I mean 'borrow'... that fairy mushroom ring idea!

Love this. You've captured the Elves aesthetic really well - so much so that it could pass for an official set. We have an Elves moc on the go and might have to steal... um I mean 'borrow'... that fairy mushroom ring idea!

Oh, "steal" whatever you like :laugh: I'm for such kind of "stealing" :wink: And I'm exited to see your creation, please tell me when you'll post it!

Oh, "steal" whatever you like :laugh: I'm for such kind of "stealing" :wink: And I'm exited to see your creation, please tell me when you'll post it!

Haha, thanks I will! :laugh: I think it will be quite some time before we're finished with our moc, but here's a WIP photo...

teaser.png

Wow, It will be epic! It already has very "elven" look, I like how you used motifs from Skyra's castle and added gates, non-symmytry is great for it. It's very interesting to see it finished!

It's strange that image shows only in mobile version :( No image on decktop

Edited by Marishka

I've been inspired by some of these Elves builds. My daughter saw them and now I have to build them. It should be a nice change from usual builds, only I don't have a lot of purple leaves, so I will need to look into that.

But these have a definitely Elves look and I struggle with maintaining that. But you builders do a great job!

Nice one. I particularly like the roof design, it works really well here.

It's strange that image shows only in mobile version :( No image on decktop

Its showing in the desktop version for me.

I like your elven MOC very much!

I haven't built one of the elven sets yet but I have some bought for the future (my daughter is just getting 5 in some weeks and it it is a little bit too early for her, she now starts with the Disney themes).

I really love the nature with the leaves and all that green! Hope to see more soon!

What a lovely cottage! The overall design is really nice, especially the roof and the diagonal lava windows. The varied vegetation is a nice touch as well.