Sign in to follow this  
Bob

Secret Enemies - Day Nine

SECRET ENEMIES

Day Nine: No Pictures Edition

"The lazy host." someone in the crowd that exists but the audience can't see said.

"Be quiet." Bob said. "There's no night actions so there's no need for pictures. How many times do I have to say this?"

"Not enough."

"Fine, I'll take some quality pictures for you later on today."

~~~

Characters (9)

IMG_1042.jpg

Lindsey Green - Khscarymovie4

IMG_1055.jpg

Ralph Brooks - Actor Builder

IMG_1053.jpg

Joshua Sutton - Peanuts

IMG_1052.jpg

Scott Howell - Jackjonespaw

IMG_1050.jpg

Patricia Davis - Tariq J

IMG_1048.jpg

Michael Wright - Jluck

IMG_1046.jpg

Edward Cook - Chromeknight

IMG_1047.jpg

Christina Phillips - Fhomess

IMG_1043.jpg

Robert Butler - Dragonfire

Out of Town:

IMG_1054.jpg

Betsy Bowers - Forresto (town)

IMG_1049.jpg

Anne Martin - Mediumsnowman (town)

IMG_1051.jpg

Erik Kelly - Umbra-Manis (town)

DAY EIGHT

Today's Mayor is Ralph Brooks / Actor Builder.

The new mayor must pick a Town Council Chair and nominate that person publicly here. Then you will have 24 hours to approve his government by voting either Yes or No. He should do so ASAP without delay. If he does not within 24 hours from now, it will be a failed government and a new mayor will be selected.

Remember, if three governments fail in a row (that would be 72 hours theoretically - three 24 hour periods), then the top card is flipped and that policy is enacted.

Right. At least we have a townie Mayor, that's a bonus. We cannot afford to choose a scum as TCC. Forget the whole godfather thing, any scum at all elected as TCC will cause us to lose the game since it's most likely that there will be only one town policy in the deck given to the Mayor.

Ralph, I would suggest Christina, Edward and Michael as possible candidates for the TCC spot. We know one of them is scum but it's likely that the other two are town. Choose wisely!

Right. At least we have a townie Mayor, that's a bonus. We cannot afford to choose a scum as TCC. Forget the whole godfather thing, any scum at all elected as TCC will cause us to lose the game since it's most likely that there will be only one town policy in the deck given to the Mayor.

Ralph, I would suggest Christina, Edward and Michael as possible candidates for the TCC spot. We know one of them is scum but it's likely that the other two are town. Choose wisely!

You left Patricia out. Any particular reason?

I must say, it's funny to have gone from "No way Ralph get's picked!" to "Thank goodness it's Ralph!".

Choose wisely!

Oooh....This is a sticky situation.

As Mayor, I am mayor. That much I have deduced.

Between The Christina and The Michael and The Lindsey and The Edward and The Patricia.... Oh gee.

I guess you guys wouldn't like it much if I elected Ishmael... He is rather incompetent, even among fish.

I reread the last days, and it didn't help me much. I'm going to go with Michael.

If you guys don't agree, vote it away!

Our slogan is: Michael Wright can't be wrong!

Michael for Town Council Chair!

I say "Yes".

You left Patricia out. Any particular reason?

I must say, it's funny to have gone from "No way Ralph get's picked!" to "Thank goodness it's Ralph!".

I find her scummier than the rest of you. Same with Lindsey.

And yeah, everything changed when Joshua basically claimed scum.

I vote Yes, Michael got a town policy passed along with Erik, and we may as well take our chances. Fingers crossed that he's town!

I vote no.

I know I'm town, so that puts the odds of Michael being scum at about one in two

So basically... You will vote "No" for anyone except yourself?

That's highly absurd and therefore completely respectable! Don't ever change, Eddie! You're the best of the best!

I find her scummier than the rest of you. Same with Lindsey.

And yeah, everything changed when Joshua basically claimed scum.

I vote Yes, Michael got a town policy passed along with Erik, and we may as well take our chances. Fingers crossed that he's town!

Why do you find me scummy?

I also will vote YES to this government the mafia are inches from winning. We need that town policy.

Oh, I can vote! No. Ralph has been acting scummy so far, I don' trust him. And I will not vote for any TCC other than myself, because I know I am town and trust nobody else.

Yay for demcracy!

I'm tempted to vote with Edward for the same reasons (it's not me), but I'll vote Yes. Michael asked Bob for the alignments of each player to be revealed, which doesn't really help scum.

I'm tempted to vote with Edward for the same reasons (it's not me), but I'll vote Yes. Michael asked Bob for the alignments of each player to be revealed, which doesn't really help scum.

I had forgotten that detail.

So, yes.

I had forgotten that detail.

So, yes.

What the heck, Ed? I just advised you to never change because you're perfect the way you are. I just said that earlier. Oh well. You changed. Can't do anything about it now. Undoing a change is just a second change which would be twice as insulting. Dang it, Ed.

I vote no.

I know I'm town, so that puts the odds of Michael being scum at about one in two

Oh, I can vote! No. Ralph has been acting scummy so far, I don' trust him. And I will not vote for any TCC other than myself, because I know I am town and trust nobody else.

Yay for demcracy!

I find it somewhat scummy that the only two votes against the proposed government are confirmed scum Joshua and Edward.... I'm not taking into account Edward's vote switch, which could come from scum or town.

Well, that's a majority. I think we can assume Scott is scum then, since if he was town, scum would have the voting majority and would be able to force a No vote. I doubt Michael is scum, otherwise Joshua would have voted the other way.

Well, that's a majority. I think we can assume Scott is scum then, since if he was town, scum would have the voting majority and would be able to force a No vote. I doubt Michael is scum, otherwise Joshua would have voted the other way.

That would also explain why Lindsey (who I think is scum) wanted to kill Scott at first. Since he was an inactive player it would be easy to bus him and take the credit for it to make herself look town.

Michael Wright / jluck has been elected as Town Council Chair!

This thread can now be locked.