Sign in to follow this  
tjb tyranno

Runescape

Hello everyone! I'm starting a new topic about Runescape. In this topic, you can talk about anything about Runescape! Runescape is a PC game that you can play for free. You can go on www.runescape.com to play it.

So...anybody here play Runescape? Well, if you do, come have a chat with me! :D

I also used to play. I still get on once in a while. Im a lvl 44 member, with 51 archery. Now I play Diablo 2. Has anyone played Castle Wars on Runescape?

Has anyone played Castle Wars on Runescape?

What is castle wars

I am still a major newbie at Runescape :'( :'( .... My highest skill is mining, i think it is like 27

I havent quit, its just that Diablo 2 is a little more exciting, and all of my friends from school have quit, so im not on as much. Castle wars is a big capture the flag for members.

Ok. |-/ Well just so you know a little about my on Runescape, I'm on level 47 at the moment. I have full mithril, full adamant, a rune platebody, a rune scimitar and an amulet of power. My attack is 40, my strength is 41 and my defence is 41.

If you mean "Do you have to pay to be a member?" then yes, you do. Its $5 a month, and I think its worth it.

Nothing. Just pay $5 to play the full game.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I tried Runescape once and it wasn't all that fun, so unfortunately, I quit...

No. A membership gives you acces to the full map, many new items, many new quests, new music, and some improoved graphics.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I tried Runescape once and it wasn't all that fun, so unfortunately, I quit...

How can you be corrected for not finding RuneScape fun? If you didn't like it, then you didn't like it. Nobody else can decide whether you liked it. Unless of course its me, in which case you'll like what I tell you to like :^D

Well actually if you're a member, you get to do a whole bunch of things. Just like Centaur said, it's $5 a month which is 17 cents a day which turns out to be $60 a year. It's a pretty ok deal... |-/ If you're a member, you get advanced features. You get to play mini-games like capture the flag, cannon wars and much more with other players. You also get new items like dragon armor and everything. You also get new skills like agility which means you could do a whole lot of things! Being a member is great, although I'm not one...lol :P

Anyways, yes, Runescape is a fun game. I first thought it was stupid, boring and useless until I raised up and got stronger and stronger and stronger. Now that I'm now on level 50 at the moment, I'm so rich and powerful!

So people, lets talk about trading and everything. What items do you people have?

How can you be corrected for not finding RuneScape fun? If you didn't like it, then you didn't like it. Nobody else can decide whether you liked it. Unless of course its me, in which case you'll like what I tell you to like :^D

Actually was trying to go along the lines of "if there are more advanced features available to make it not as boring, post it here" ;)

But, tjb tyranno here just explained the privliges of being a member. ;)

its free. they need to come up with some advanced features or something. all the other games have it beat. like World of Warcraft and Diablo 2

ooohk, im still playin runescape (still havent got my life back!!) and im combat 90 with about 10 milllion gp worth in items....too many too list, no? anyway, back to runescape!

I play MapleStory! Has anyone heard of it? It is very fun. I also used to play runescape. My friend is a runscape addit. His name is like arrothis or arithis or something like that, mabye you have heard of him?

:)

To trade: Full Blue Dragonhide, Magic Shortbow, Magic Longbow. Thats all my good stuff since some idiot hacked into my account and stole everything.

Isn't Runescape that game where you hack through carbon copies of the same spider while some moron called "[clan x1x0rh4xx]m0rd1dethblayde" insults you because you haven't forked over the cold, hard, cash for RUNE ARMOR OMG OMG OMG OMG.

I gave this game up, it just got boring and I was fed up with mining and fishing.

In do have some great memories of this game though :')

I play MapleStory! Has anyone heard of it? It is very fun.~

:)

I did play runescape but I got stuck and quit. Now believe it or not am I playing Maplestory!