Tomsche

[Challenge 5] [Cat C] The Ice Runner

It has been a (scandalously) long time since I found some spare time to build for Andromeda's Gates, the sci-fi rpg over on Eurobricks, but with this GARC I managed to hop back in.

IMAG0858.jpg

GARC: Galactic Asteroid Rally Circuit racers

These are basically microbuild spaceships made to zoom around asteroids, and they are part of the Challenge 5, category C. The rules mention the vessel must count 12x12 studs maximum excluding exhaust fumes etc, which I managed to the final stud in length (see the bottom picture).

IMAG0860.jpg

The Ice Runner is the latest Kawashita racer, and sports the icy logo of Von Geekington's love for ice mining. Long and sleek, she is mostly geared towards straight line speed, sacrificing manoeuvrability instead.

IMAG0859.jpg

Sporting quad awesomnium impulse engines, the lady is ready to compete for gold in the AG Olympics!

And the requested twelve stud measurement

IMAG0861.jpg

Edited by Tomsche

Neat build Tomsche! I really like the unique exhaust shape and it's cool how you managed to incorporate the ice piece as a reference to you previous ice mining builds.

Glad to see you back! The Ice wheel on the side is a cool (pun intended) touch, and the ship itself looks fast!

~Insectoid Aristocrat

Edited by Dannylonglegs