Hello!

My entry for the tc10 is an orange Man TGS equipped with a hook lift system and hopefully a trailer.

For the moment the planed function are:

-6x4 drive train

-L6 fake motor

-Tilting Cab

-Hook lift system

-Leaf spring suspension on all axles

Here is what i got for today:

28551359503_80d4480f39_c.jpg 29092252981_aa3ae5e7dd_c.jpg

28551377313_baf8620c7b_c.jpg 28882983340_0872e58764_c.jpg

Thanks for reading.

Where are the pneumatics?

You can make the cabin lifting a pneumatic function

The cabin looks very nice in orange

Edited by LXF

Great looking MOC! Not so sure about TC10 entry though. Sure, if you include at least one cylinder, you sort of qualify, yet it clearly looks that pneumatic is not the main focus here :) Plus for the hook lift, linear actuator is much better choice I think.

Still it looks excellent. I love the orange cab too!

It looks very cool, i really like hook lift trucks, until now it seems to have many details, i also like those leaf spring like parts you put for the suspension, they look really well, i hope to see more updates of this nice truck.

Truck part is indeed very nice and realistic. I hope the pneumatic section will match the cabin :)

The hook lift system is pretty much done on the truck. It has 4 pneumatic cylinder for lifting the boom, extending the boom and switching between picking up the container or dumping. The 4th switch is for the pneumatic port in the front or in the back.

29096009932_01ed5cd4e7_c.jpg

29169236386_bb37d4663b_c.jpg

29124946531_2c9c97e433_c.jpg

The load is secured by the hook in the front and by the red 4l axles in the back. You can also see the pneumatic port beside the trailer hitch

29203424735_a3b96cb56b_c.jpg

Here is a little video to show the current pneumatic function:

I'm gonna start working on the trailer now because I think that there is not enough function on the truck itself.

I like a lot how this turned out, clever, and from my side comes an extra point for making it manual. :thumbup:

Love the bed and load securing! :sweet:

One hint: maybe the tube fixation on the hook could be solved a bit more elegant (video 0:22), instead of the rubber band, what about to use one of these parts?

I don't see exactly, if there is enough space for it.

4140430.jpg6007966.jpg

Edited by agrof

It works surprisingly well and fast, there are also many details that make this truck look amazing, the air outputs are a very nice touch, this truck is getting better with every update.

Looks amazing. I really like how the pneumatics make clever system and your MOC is a great example :thumbup:

Very nice.  I would buy a set like this if it were developed.  I would hope the 2nd model would do something automatic like 8868.

Mark