Hi everyone. Ever since Lego started producing the Unikitty tail in more colors, it has been a small project of mine to come up with a way to use them for custom Unikitties. My first Unikitty MOC was Robokitty.

This tail is from the Disney Castle which I built over the past weekend and seemed like a perfect fit for the steampunk theme. The result: Steampunk Kitty!

29165019865_f383c675be_z.jpg

Steampunk Kitty by Okay Yaramanoglu, on Flickr

It could also work for a Westen Kitty. But this is way more interesting to me. It really looks legitimate, especially the goggle build.

Love it!

The only thing it feels like may be missing is a scarf around her neck (like a WWI pilot), but the tail really goes well here :thumbup:

What am I missing here? How did you make the goggles? That looks really clever.

Good tail usage. I had no idea that was in the new Disney castle. That could come in handy for some builds.

Elegant steampunk kitty, although the tan arch irritates me slightly. I think a slightly darker color might look better (or suit me better :classic: )

headlight brick with the 1x1 round on the ,top' stud

Thanks everyone!

It could also work for a Western Kitty. But this is way more interesting to me. It really looks legitimate, especially the goggle build.

Great idea! Yes, that would work too, but I'm not sure how you would put a cowboy hat on Unikitty...

Love it! The only thing it feels like may be missing is a scarf around her neck (like a WWI pilot), but the tail really goes well here :thumbup:

Yeah, I was trying to incorporate a scarf actually, but couldn't find a good way to do it. The minifigure scarf piece didn't fit.

Elegant steampunk kitty, although the tan arch irritates me slightly. I think a slightly darker color might look better (or suit me better :classic: )

The 1x3 arch doesn't exist in many colors unfortunately. The only darker color I could have used is dark gray, but I felt tan looked more steampunky.

headlight brick with the 1x1 round on the ,top' stud

Exactly! :wink:

I love Steampunk and I adore Unikitty so this is a match made in heaven, great work! :sweet::thumbup: Especially the goggles are just spot-on :wub: I really hope they'll release even more variations of the tail piece in the near future, just to see what you'll come up with :grin:

Yeah, I was trying to incorporate a scarf actually, but couldn't find a good way to do it. The minifigure scarf piece didn't fit.

Hmmm. Rats, the minifig one would have been great. Have you tried this?

6046905.jpg

I love Steampunk and I adore Unikitty so this is a match made in heaven, great work! :sweet::thumbup: Especially the goggles are just spot-on :wub: I really hope they'll release even more variations of the tail piece in the near future, just to see what you'll come up with :grin:

Haha, thanks! :grin: I have yet to get the tan variation and come up with a use for it. Maybe when Belle's Enchanted Castle goes on sale...

Hmmm. Rats, the minifig one would have been great. Have you tried this?

6046905.jpg

Hm, that could work! Not sure if I have any of those though...

Absolutely amazing! I had not noticed that new tail but now I may have to get it. Now to see what can be done with the tan tail.

Thanks everyone!

Commendable work, Oky! What set did the printed tail piece come in?

Like I said, it came in the Disney Castle.

"The goggles, they do nothing!" :tongue::laugh:

Edited by -zenn

"The goggles, they do nothing!" :tongue::laugh:

Read this, had already wandered on to other parts of the forum when it hit me what you were quoting. :laugh: Had to come back and post. :wink: