19 minutes ago, Lipko said:

Nice, but what's with the adhesive tape? Is it even allowed? How about using rubber rinds instead?

You are right it is adhesive tape, I have to know if it is allowed. I could use rubber rinds but I think it will look worst.

What are the plans for the rest of that space around the cylinders? Maybe later in building you suddenly find a route for the hoses that suits it better?

Maybe a spot where you could use a couple of these if they need to fixed in place at some point in that area?

I agree the adhesive tape looks bad and rubber bands probably won't look much better. This does deter a little from a great looking wheel loader.

Around the cylinders an openable hood and few more, I have room for almost nothing, I don´t think I could put better the hoses but I will try until the end of october. If you look the arm it is simple because I can´t put nothing more or the cylinders would touch it. I have those pieces and I can´t put them, to put 2 hoses more in the arm was a nightmare because hoses almost impair the movement of the arm.

I will try 2 things. 

First one remove fat cylinders for thin ones and in the case they work properly I will have 2 extra studs to reinforce the front part machine and the arm, the bad thing is that the pneumatic tube will seem even bigger with thin cylinders. 

Second one is use transparent tubes, what do you think.

Edited by jorgeopesi

Thumb's down for transparent tubes. I never like how these look on models - very unrealistic. I think you just need to solve how to clip these three rigid hoses without using a tape, which I agree looks bad. I also think that thin cylinders would look weird. Try to stick with big ones! 

By any chance can you not turn the top cylinder upside down so the hose pegs point 'inside'? Then you could perhaps route the hoses inside without bothering about making them nice nd straight.

In the end, I'd prefer longer tubes which aren't super neatly tied, rather than any adhesive or rubber bands or whatever :)

Thank you for advices, I think I was losing one of my goals using so many tubes, I will take one function and then I will be able to put a tube in the arm solving the problem of the down cylindes the other one will use rubber bands.

I can't do what you say, in fact I tried time ago.

Edited by jorgeopesi

I don´t know if I will finish it for contest but I will finish it anyway, I am working just with the PC, anyone knows something about new pneumatic parts with MLCad, or the best way to do instructions?.

Pala Neumática1.png

Edited by jorgeopesi

1 minute ago, efferman said:

i dont know something about mlcad, but you have a typo in your signature

Thank you Efferman.

Everything works perfectly but I did not have time to finish it as I would like, good luck everybody I will finish it but not for the contest. I will choose between less standar cylinders or more with a custom engine and I will improbe all the back part and the cabin.

hwZGmeg.jpg?1

IUNXLWY.jpg?1

ArlzVpn.jpg?1

2VTfiqZ.jpg?1

It seems great as is! Why don't you reconsider entering the competition, and then finish it up to the level you wanted?

I'm traveling again to work and I only have time for the gym, anyway I don´t like the back part, the engine and the cabin, this contest deserves a finished MOC, thank you Milan.

I thought about giving another opportunity to this MOC, I made some changes, I used slim cylinders, I build a stronger and better structure and thank you those things now I can be able to use 2 types of wheels, I don´t know which is better. Now I think I need two more studs between wheels to make it look better but I like doing the little things so much that I find it hard to make them big. I will use yellow at the end...

z9V8iYp.jpg?1

hMnb6DR.jpg?1

yBo2bwu.jpg?1

dZZgUtS.jpg?1ç

dUMSu4T.jpg?1