Another contribution to the Ye Old Merry Battleground display. I had a lot of fun with this build, using tan and dark bley together, along with the red and dark red as accents. It seemed to fit Kaliphlin well, so here it is. I'll be posting my other YOMB builds in the Historic Themes soon.

Ellena’s bakery is well known for her delicious pies, breads, and other baked goods.
Teaser-8.jpg
"Well good evening Zia," Ellena said as she set aside her rolling pin.

"It is a peaceful night, a nice change from the recent wars and uprisings in the land. But I didn't come here to discuss politics, I wanted to buy 2 loaves of bread and a tray of cookies."

"Certainly!" Ellena replied, "I have some that still warm, here you are."

"Thank you! I will likely be back tomorrow to pick up some tarts." Zia said, as she paid for the food.

"You're welcome to stop by anytime, good night."

Overview-10.jpg

Rear.jpg

bo.jpg

More pictures on brickbuilt.
Thanks for looking :classic:

Edited by soccerkid6

Another awesome build of yours, even if it's not Mitgardian. I like the unusual use of dark Blue, and the technic wheel as decoration (wich will be promtly used in my current WIP, if you don't mind)

The technic wheel as a sort of rose window on the tower looks great, as Titus pointed out, but my favorite part is the bakery sign with the croissant placed on a 2x2 plate with one stud. Excellent design, and I may copy that for shops of my own in the future, as I always struggle to find ways of making shop signs that actually look good. Like Titus, I also thought that it was tan and dark blue, but from reading your description and a taking a closer look I realized that it was dark bley, instead. Either way it looks great! Impressive work as usual.

The technic wheel as a sort of rose window on the tower looks great, as Titus pointed out, but my favorite part is the bakery sign with the croissant placed on a 2x2 plate with one stud. Excellent design, and I may copy that for shops of my own in the future, as I always struggle to find ways of making shop signs that actually look good. Like Titus, I also thought that it was tan and dark blue, but from reading your description and a taking a closer look I realized that it was dark bley, instead. Either way it looks great! Impressive work as usual.

Now you say it, I see IT is indeed d bley. IT still works excellent!

Another awesome build of yours, even if it's not Mitgardian. I like the unusual use of dark Blue, and the technic wheel as decoration (wich will be promtly used in my current WIP, if you don't mind)

Thanks Titus! The lighting does make the d. bley look a bit different here. And go for it! I'm certainly not the first to use that part as architectural decoration :classic:

Thank you! I always appreciate your detailed comments :classic:

Edited by soccerkid6

Excellent color-scheme, SK, and the stained glass windows, sign, and architectural details are great! :thumbup: Very tasty looking wares as well! :laugh::classic:

Dark red on the roof looks great, as does the hint of Gothic architecture.

But no interior??? *oh2*

Nice build! I am surprised at how well the dark blue works here...

Thank you, it's actually dark bley in the walls.

Nice one. Excellent choice of colour for the roof.

Thanks, i don't use our dark red nearly enough :classic:

Very beautiful design!

Thanks!

Excellent color-scheme, SK, and the stained glass windows, sign, and architectural details are great! :thumbup: Very tasty looking wares as well! :laugh::classic:

Thanks Garmadon!

Dark red on the roof looks great, as does the hint of Gothic architecture.

But no interior??? *oh2*

Thanks Mike, and actually, this was my one build for the YOMB display that did have a bit of interior! With the open window on front and back, I wanted to make sure it wasn't possible to see any filler brick, so I put an oven, table, and shelf of ingredients inside. No picture of it though.

Edited by soccerkid6

Great job! I like all of the architecture designs. Keep it up.

Thank you :classic:

Such a quaint and peaceful scene. Great work.

Thanks Blufiji, I do enjoy civilian buildings :classic:

Excellent build - looks great ! :thumbup:

Thanks Cap B. :classic:

Edited by soccerkid6

Wonderful build Isaac, I love the color-scheme of the walls and roof :wub: The awning over the window, wall texturing, and sign are great as well :thumbup:

Nice detail with the kid snitching the pie :laugh: