Captain Braunsfeld

The Black Moustache and his Green Flying Dutchman

The "New Pirate on the Block" called the Black Moustache was sailing a fast and fine vessel:

800x898.jpg

.. called the "Green Flying Dutchman"

800x533.jpg

And though it seemed to be a pirate ship, stories of "accidents" that happend to fellow buccaneers kept circling.

800x1392.jpg

There was some strange secret about the real identity of the "Black Moustache". :pir-grin:

His crew and his fighting and sailing abilities were impeccable, to say the least.

[First Speaker] Have the contracts been signed?

[second Speaker] Not all of them yet, but many.

[First Speaker] Good. Banana?

[second Speaker] Yes, please.

Here is the Simian-Plan storyline:

1 MRCA Result April & May: Sunk and Taken by Pirates

2 Has Brickinson gone mad?

3 The End of a Pirate

4 Visiting a Pirate Island

5 A Dream Within A Dream

6 Pirate Hunter King Archibald

7 Woe is me!

8 The Black Moustache and his Green Flying Dutchman

9 ... but I have signed the contract ....

10 Now, what have we got here ...

11 The Great Escape

12 Please don't dive ....

13 The Brickinson Case

14 Island in the Sun

C&C welcome

Edited by Captain Braunsfeld
(pictures now on Bricksafe instead of flickr)

Great ship, especially the sails! :thumbup:

A little question tough: why is it called the green?

Very nice ship, Captain B, the sails are excellent, and the stern and color-scheme are superb! :thumbup: Although overall, it has a little of a chibi feel, that doesn't hurt, and the crew is awesome as well! pirate_wink.gif Banana? default_tong.gifpirate_laugh_new.gif

Neat little ship, it looks somewhat lik a shrunken Galleon with the little mast on the bowsprit. Love the brick build sails, those are well made!

Thanks - well, this is my approach to "custom hull".

And the brick built sails seem to be the only way for me to get to decent sails/rigging.

Nice ship! And daaamn, I, too want those Ninjago pirates battle packs!!! :wub: They seem so disciplined!

pirate_satisfied.gif I can only recommend that battle pack (which is often sold out). The Ninjago pirates are great!

Great ship, especially the sails! :thumbup:

A little question tough: why is it called the green?

Thanks - well it is called "green" because of the gallion: the green dutchman (coming from Spongebob).

Very nice ship, Captain B, the sails are excellent, and the stern and color-scheme are superb! :thumbup: Although overall, it has a little of a chibi feel, that doesn't hurt, and the crew is awesome as well! pirate_wink.gif Banana? default_tong.gifpirate_laugh_new.gif

pirate_laugh2.gif You will notice that monkeys shy away from dangerous missions. They seem to have their minions...

Nice little ship. Good colors, and I like the brick-built sails.

Thanks a lot, more to come about "The Black Moustache"!

pirate_satisfied.gif

This vessel looks somewhat cartoonish - and I love it! :pir-wub: It reminds me of the illustrations from a children's book I had about 25 years ago...

The first pic looks really nice and the stern is lovely too. The brick-built sails turned out pretty good too; usually I don't like so many exposed studs but the overall shapes are fine. Looks like a fun play piece. :thumbup::pir-wink: