Hey guys, so I really enjoyed making my first micro landscape MOC (Jakku) so I decided to make a really iconic scene from the original trilogy and decided to make a Battle of Hoth MOC on a 16x16 plate.

28486578814_be1bc40338_c.jpg

I tried to get all the iconic parts from the film into the MOC. Inspiration from a few various sources and a few twists of my own!

28486575074_c493822768_c.jpg

29075474846_0d6ff74579_c.jpg

29075475906_b02be896d3_z.jpg

The one thing I am aware of is that the snow speeder is completely out of proportion with the scene however I tried to make smaller models and they just didnt look right. Therefore I have tried to give the illusion that the speeder is flying high up above the battle.

29002939872_3734a93782_c.jpg

Im really pleased with how this MOC has turned out and would be great to hear any feedback or advice you guys might have.

28486577514_83810f4184_c.jpg

ps if anyone wants instructions for any of the elements I am more than happy to send across what I have.

The ATATs are great and cute at the same time! ;) The illusion that the T47 Snowspeeder is flying up above the battle is quite good, the only thing is that it would be great if you could replace these grey parts which make it "fly" by trans parts :)

I'm a collector of LEGO Star Wars, but I don't have the space, money or the interest of moc's (although some of them are very impressive). But I think I'll make an exception when it comes to your micro-landskapes, because I really liked them, they're great. Hope to see more.

Wow, that really is micro scale! And pretty nifty for a small diorama for a desktop! You've definitely achieved what TLG didn't with their version

I'd say pretty much everything is there that needs to be there for it.

Just wondering, how would white 1x1 round cone shaped bricks with a 1x1 round white plate look as one of the laser turrets? I do t have access to LDD at the moment so I can't look or think of something better for the turret top... But just wondered if it would still look close enough in scale...?

Wow, that really is micro scale! And pretty nifty for a small diorama for a desktop! You've definitely achieved what TLG didn't with their version

Just wondering, how would white 1x1 round cone shaped bricks with a 1x1 round white plate look as one of the laser turrets? I do t have access to LDD at the moment so I can't look or think of something better for the turret top... But just wondered if it would still look close enough in scale...?

Wow, that really is micro scale! And pretty nifty for a small diorama for a desktop! You've definitely achieved what TLG didn't with their version ������

Wow, that really is micro scale! And pretty nifty for a small diorama for a desktop! You've definitely achieved what TLG didn't with their version ������

I did think of adding one. Maybe a white round brick 1x1,small dish and a white lever with black aerial might do it?

I'll give it a go but I'm a bit worried about making it over crowded!

I'm a collector of LEGO Star Wars, but I don't have the space, money or the interest of moc's (although some of them are very impressive). But I think I'll make an exception when it comes to your micro-landskapes, because I really liked them, they're great. Hope to see more.

Thanks so much! From a fellow starwars fan and collector that's a great compliment! I've got a lot more planned so keep an eye out!

The ATATs are great and cute at the same time! ;) The illusion that the T47 Snowspeeder is flying up above the battle is quite good, the only thing is that it would be great if you could replace these grey parts which make it "fly" by trans parts :)

I've got a LOAD on order! My other micro moc needs one too!

Man, at that tiny scale I can't believe how much of the Hoth feeling you've captured. Other than the couple obvious items mentioned above related to the snow speeder (which are no big deal anyway), it's just fantastic! Nicely done. :sweet:

Man, at that tiny scale I can't believe how much of the Hoth feeling you've captured. Other than the couple obvious items mentioned above related to the snow speeder (which are no big deal anyway), it's just fantastic! Nicely done. :sweet:

Thanks so much! Appreciate the positive feedback!

What a nice little scene! The dead AT-AT takes the cake - I can just visualize it falling just like the stop-motion prop from the movie.