Sign in to follow this  
Zepher

Heroica RPG - Quest#153: Missing Medusa

OoC: Blinded strictly means you cannot actually successfully damage a foe with a non-ether based attack. I don't think it even means that you can't target them, just that it won't hit. So consumables are still totally usable!

Thanks!

Throlar spends the next three rounds throwing fire bombs at his enemies from the back row.

Matthias, grateful for the protection of Throlar's aura right when he needed it, repeats.

Battle Order

>Darksten: Bow v. Natnail

Soliman: Spear v. Natnail

>Matthias: Extraordinaire v. Wermheim

>Throlar: Fire bomb v. Wermheim

>Parvati: Spell (Earth) v. Owner

>Cedric: Katana v. Owner

Darksten grumbles as he hears his arrow ricochet off the bottles at the back of the bar instead of hiring its intended target. Yet due to the same sandstorm causing him to miss, the assassin was oblivious to how close his adversaries blades were coming to him as he notched another arrow.

Darksten repeats and stood ready to do so until one strike of his adversary risked knocking him out. First he would take out this damn swordsman, then the drunken sailor, before rounding on the bartender who gave them shelter...

Edited by Comrade Commander
Format

Round Five Rat's Behind Brawl

>Darksten v. Natnail - Special Damage/Special Damage (24 Damage Darkstan, Darkstan Blinded)

Soliman v. Natnail - Special Damage/Hit (33 Damage Solimon, Solimon immune to blinded)

>Matthias v. Wermheim - Special Damage (Wermheim drinks Nostrum)

>Throlar throws fire bomb (5 damage all enemies, 2 to Owner)

>Parvati v. Owner - Critical Hit (26 Damage/2=13 Damage, -1 ether)

>Cedric v. Owner - Damage (14/2-4=3 Damage, Cedric Blinded)

The heroes have truly horrific luck as the enemies continue to throw them back and drink heavily.

Weather: Sandstorm (Doubles earth elementals, halves electrical elementals. Successful hits deal the blinded effect).

IMG_2573_zpsyyqvv5os.jpg

"Should I try and change the weather?" asks Parvati as she watches her allies lose their sight.

The Enemies

IMG_2667_zpsmxucgjwq.jpg

Rat's Behind Owner

Level 14 Humanoid *Hastened*

Health: 221/244

Special: This Rounds on Me - Gives every enemy a random effect (encouraged, hastened, lucky, inspired). Used on free hits.

Passive Special: Customer Loyalty - Damage dealt to the Rat's Behind's Owner is first divided by the number of enemies still standing (excluding the Owner).

Drops: 200 Gold

IMG_2670_zps7czihuwq.jpg

Drunken Sailor Wermhiem

Level 28 Aquatic Humanoid *Encouraged* *Hastened* *Inspired* *Lucky*

Health:
65/256
125/512

Special: Drinking Buddies - Wermhiem and Andy both drink one of the drinks in their drops and gain their effect.

Drops: Mulled Wine

15407776908_1560cbeacf_t.jpg

Natnail

Level 19 Humanoid *Encouraged* *Blinded (2 Rounds)* *Lucky*

Health: 22/162

Defense: 0

Special I:
Consume Mead
- Natnail drinks from his flask of Mead doubling his level for the remainder of the battle.

Special II:
Drunken Rage
- Natnail Does damage equal to his opponents level ignoring SP and row.

Drop: Chicken Drumstick

The Party

vJi7H1L.png

Matthias
the Carnival Crusader (StickFig)

Level 26⅓ Druid
*⅙ chance of being
Encouraged
at the start of any battle* *Gains 10 gold for each Humanoid killed* *Immune to
Bound
Slowed

Power Bonus
: 10

Defense
: 6

Health
: 36/36

Ether
: 26/27

Gold:

Abilities
:
Bearer of the Anvil
(Matthias may sacrifice his turn to add his WP or SP to another heroes for the round. He may also improve one weapon at the end of each quest [+1 WP].),
Immortal Waters
(Once per quest, Matthias can heal himself to full health and remove all negative effects during combat. This does not take up an action.)

Equipment
: Ethereal Restored Fireball Extraordinaire (WP:10, also hits enemies listed above and below the target,
Darkness
- and
Lightning
-elemental, deals
Fragile
, user is
Slowed
, hand cannon), Dapper Hat (This amazingly dapper hat gives the wearer a ⅙ chance of being
Encouraged
at the start of any battle, headwear), Hunter's Plate (SP:4, wearer gains 10 gold for each Humanoid killed, suitable for rogues, rangers, barbarians, beast warriors, infiltrators, regulators, and winged warriors) (Dreyrugr), Greaves of the Aubergine Dragoon (SP:2, protects from
Bound
and
Slowed
effects, footwear)

Inventory
: Peashooter (WP:2, deals Burning -2, hand cannon), XX Handcannon Replica (WP:12, pierces defense, hand cannon), Crocodile Handbag (Max. ether +2, immunity to water; accessory), Toxic Hood (Converts Poisoned-effect to
Blessed
for duration of battle, headwear), Winged Sandals (Protects from
Bound
and
Slowed
effects, footwear), Ethereal Garnet (
Earth
and
Sealed
), 2x Ethereal Opal (
Ice
and
Fragile
), Ethereal Ruby (
Fire
and
Afraid
), Opal (
Ice
), 2x Adamantite Shard (¼ of a full Adamantite ore, used for adamantizing weapons), 8x Bone (Distracts the target for the duration of 1 round, preventing Free Hits; worth 5 gold in magic shops), Deadly Venom, 2x Elixir, Grand Potion, Grating Stone, Potion, 2x Red Death Blood, 4x Remedy, 4x Tonic, Doomsday Bomb (Deals 99 damage, bomb), 2x Smoke Bomb, Bedroll, Magic Compass, Hero's Cocktail

Quest Items
: Guffington's Seal (Proves the hero is a Friend of Guffington - the hero starts every quest with one Hero's Cocktail ((Makes the hero
Encouraged
Hastened
Lucky
, and
Inspired
, consumable))

ava-throlar2.jpg

Throlar Wineghilm

137 year old male Dwarven Warden.
*Avoids free hits from
Flying
enemies* *immune to
weakened and free hits
* *Blinded (3 Rounds)*

Level
, 16

Power
, 24
(16+7+1).

Defense
, 1
(0+1).

Health
, 38/38
(33+5).

Gold
, 60.

Equipped
;
Huntsman's Bow
(WP: 7; damages undead; bow),
Shield of Invisibility
(SP: 0; the user is immune to free hits untill they are the last hero standing)
Crow Helmet
(SP: 1; Flying enemies do not deal free hits to the wearer; suitable for Knights and Dragoons; headwear),
Lion's Plate
(Max health +5, Power +1; wearer is immune to
weakened
; suitable for knights and barbarians
; bodywear).

Inventory
;

Weapons;
Elven Sword
(WP: 5, longsword),
Miracle Lance
(A white spear crafted in the likeness of an ancient dragon; WP: 10; doubled against Ancient enemies; lance),
Fellcrest Hand Axe
(WP: 8; deals
bleeding 5
on successful hits; throwing weapon),
Mopagsaber
(WP: 12;
I
ce
elemental; longsword).

Shields;
Elven Shield
(SP: 5;
Ice
and
Darkness
elemental; all elves in the party gain the same amount of SP as long as the wielder is standing).

Artifacts;
Lethauros Crushers
(While equipped, the wearer does double damage to Rock and Flying type enemies; suitable for anyone; footwear),
Amulet of Elven Loyalty
(Wearer can use anything suitable for elves and is considered a friend by all elves; the wearer also becomes
encouraged
if there are elves in the party; suitable to Throlar only; accessory),
Counterstrike Gloves
(If the wearer is damaged by a free hit, they counter with strength equal to their level; handwear),
Quiver of Homing Arrows
(Rolls of AIM become HIT; can only be used with a bow or a crossbow; backwear),
Monkey Armor
(SP:4, immune to
earth
and
bound
; suitable for knights, beast warriors, dragoons, skirmishers and winged warriors; bodywear).

Consumables;
Phoenix Essence,
Soma, Nostrum, x2 Potion, Grand Potion, x3 Remedy,
Hint Coin
(Gives the user a hint about a puzzle or a tricky situation, Useable only once, Has no monetary value), x2 Bone, Floral Bomb, Air Bomb, Dirt Bomb, Water Bomb, Lightning Bomb, x2 Fire Bomb, Baldur Bomb, x2 Smoke Bomb,
First aid kit
(Restores full health and removes all negative effects From the entire party once used).

Equipment;
Bedroll, Shovel, Pickaxe, Magnifying Glass.

Treasures;
Viper scale (worth 40 gold to some NPC's).

Decamon Deck
Magic Carp (Aquatic 1), Volt Ant (Electric 1), Will-o'-the-Wisp (Fiery 1), Tweetybird (Flying 1), Toxic Toad (Plant 1), Ursa Minor (Eithereal 1),
Specter (Dark 2), Dryad (Plant 6).

Darksten (Comrade Commander)

35 year old male human Assassin *Immune to Poisoned, Bleeding, Cursed, Jinxed and Blinded*

Level 24

Power Bonus:

Health:
16/40
(6 [base health] + 23 [level] + 5 [advanced class] + 1 [drumstick] + 5 [raw meat])

Defense
: 3

Gold:

GP
: 46

Equipment:
Composite Bow (WP:11, ignores defense, bow)
Sand Worm Hide (SP: 2, bodywear),
Safety Blanket (SP:1, protects from Afraid, backwear), Tribal Amulet (Wearer is immune to poisoned, bleeding, cursed, jinxed, and blinded; suitable to barbarians, rangers, beast warriors; accessory)

Inventory:

Weapons:
Spider String Bow (WP:
4, darkness-elem
ental bow),
Crossbow (WP:6),
Fang Dagger
(WP:5, deals double damage to beasts; dagger),
Pongcanis Crossbow (WP:8, crossbow)(loaned from Matthias),

Artifacts:
Vampire Cape (Halves damage from undead enemies; backwear)

Spell Items:
N/A

Consumables:
6x Potion, 5x Grand Potion, Health Core, 5x Remedy, Elixir, 2x Phoenix Essence, 5x Mead, Smelling Salts, 2x Nostrum, Soma, Ambrosia, Root Beer (Restores 10 health, or can be used as a bomb against undead enemies for 20 damage. The Root Beer does not affect non-undead enemies), Aeolus Bomb, Neptune Bomb, Floral Bomb, 4x Lightning Bomb, Smoke Bomb, 6x Venom, Deadly Venom, 5x Bone, Gold Ring
(worth 15 gold; can be given to someone to make them enamored with the giver)

Tools:
Bedroll, Pickaxe, Shovel, Magnifying Glass, Telescope, Magic Compass

aGuN22V.jpg

Lord Cedric (wiz)

34-year-old Male Human Knight *Blinded (3 Rounds)*

Level 2

Power Bonus: 0

Defense: 4

Health: 8/11

Gold: 10

Equipment: Assassin's Katana (WP 3 Longsword), Makeshift Shield (SP 2 Shield), Boots (SP 2 Footwear)

Inventory: Potion

IMG_2573_zpsyyqvv5os.jpg

Parvati

Level 26 Weather Mage

Health: 34/34 (5+4+25)

Ether: 22/26 (6+5+25)

Equipment: Parvati’s Pouch (Accessory, Grants immunity to first five effects afflicted on Parvati each battle)

Inventory: Tonic x2, Sandstorm Scroll (Replaces “Dry” with “Sandstorm” – Sandstorm doubles earth damage, halves electricity, and deals 1 earth damage to all combatants each round. Grants all combatants the ability to blind on successful hits), Blistering Heat Scroll (Replaces "Hot" with "Blistering Hot", fire-elemental is doubly effective and all combatants gain the -1 burning effect each round), Scroll of Blinding, Begone with the Wind

Gems: Diamond, Ruby, Garnet

IMG_2571_zpszmzquhiw.jpg

Soliman

Level 33 Winged Warrior *Immune to Wind, Fire, Blinded*

Health: 20/53 (7+14+32)

Equipment: Babeleth Spear (WP: 17, Pierces SP), Babeleth Golden Dagger (Grants Duel-Striking, Handwear) Breathable Darksteel Armor (Immune to Wind, Fire and Blinded, Suitable to Winged Warriors)

Inventory: Elixir x2, Tonic, Greater Potion

After Darksten gets mauled by his target, he quickly downs a potion before continuing to attack.

Ooc: I should technically be immune to blinding due to my amulet

Format

"Should I try and change the weather?" asks Parvati as she watches her allies lose their sight.

"Sure - make it a little less ridiculous - I've never seen a sandstorm inside a bar before!" Matthias repeats.

Soliman v. Natnail - Special Damage/Hit (33 Damage Solimon, Solimon immune to blinded)

15407776908_1560cbeacf_t.jpg Natnail

Level 19 Humanoid *Encouraged* *Blinded (2 Rounds)* *Lucky*

Someone remind me again - if Natnail is blinded, and his Special is a physical attack, shouldn't he have done 0 damage to Soliman?

Matthias calls out to the winged warrior, "Alright, everyone stay back from now on - don't get in close where they can grab you!"

Battle Order

> Matthias: Extraordinaire v. Wermheim

> Darksten: Potion v. Darksten

> Parvati: Forecast (Hot)

> Throlar: Fire bomb

> Cedric: Wait (Matthias will take the free hit from the owner, which will only buff Natnail, which won't matter (if needed Matthias will throw his 99 bomb next round))

> Soliman: Spear v. Natnail

If we had managed to roll something other than SD last round we could auto-roll but not now. :sad:

>Parvati v. Owner - Critical Hit (26 Damage/2=13 Damage, -1 ether)

Rat's Behind Owner

Health: 242/244

Why was Parvati's damage cut in half? She was casting a spell (as evidenced by the -1 ether), so being in the back row doesn't matter, and the Owner has no defense. Also, if he took 13 damage, how come he didn't lose any health? He should have 216 (I think).

Edited by StickFig

Ooc: I should technically be immune to blinding due to my amulet

OoC: Roger. Sorry, immunities are usually listed next to the level (as seen on the other heroes) so I didn't think to check beyond that - I will add them there so I don't miss it again.

Someone remind me again - if Natnail is blinded, and his Special is a physical attack, shouldn't he have done 0 damage to Soliman?

Why was Parvati's damage cut in half? She was casting a spell (as evidenced by the -1 ether), so being in the back row doesn't matter, and the Owner has no defense. Also, if he took 13 damage, how come he didn't lose any health? He should have 216 (I think).

OoC: Blinded on enemies prevents damage and free hits. Sealed prevents special damage. If they are physical or otherwise doesn't have anything to do with it. And the Bar Owner has all damage dealt to him divided by other enemies. Natnail+Wermheim means /2 to all damage dealt to the Owner. :thumbup:

Cedric curses furiously under his breath as he is blinded.

IMG_2573_zpsyyqvv5os.jpg

"YES!" Cedric yells as he does nothing from the back row.

OOC: I just realized that I had bought 2 venoms from the Marketplace, yet forgot to add them to my inventory.

Edited by wiz

IMG_2573_zpsyyqvv5os.jpg

"Please? I need my eyes back, Matthias, If Parvati's going to make it hotter in here I'm going to hold back my fire bombs 'till she's finished so they can be more effective."

Throlar tosses his dirt bomb from the back row.

Edited by Lord Duvors

Sealed prevents special damage. If they are physical or otherwise doesn't have anything to do with it. And the Bar Owner has all damage dealt to him divided by other enemies. Natnail+Wermheim means /2 to all damage dealt to the Owner. :thumbup:[/color]

I thought I remembered something about that. Thanks. And for the bar owner, he should have at least lost the 13 health he was hit for hahaha.

OoC: Roger. Sorry, immunities are usually listed next to the level (as seen on the other heroes) so I didn't think to check beyond that - I will add them there so I don't miss it again.

Ooc: sorry, that was my bad. I thought that was just player preference. When I get back to my computer I will update my official stats. To avoid future confusion, I am also immune to afraid which wasn't listed in the edited version. Again, apologies for the incovenience!

Format

OoC: Edited in the damage when you pointed it out. Comrade Commander - I wouldn't say it's "required" by any means, it's just become some common place I didn't even think to check!

Round Six Rat's Behind Brawl

>Matthias v. Wermheim - Critical Hit/Shield ([10*2+26]*2/2=46 base Damage, *2=92 Wermheim, /2=23 Owner, Natnaill KO'd, All Enemies Blinded)

>Darksten drinks Potion

>Parvati casts Blistering Hot - Poor Forecast (Blistering Hot Next Round Only, -1 ether)

>Throlar throws Earth Bomb (10 Damage All Enemies)

>Cedric does nothing

>Soliman v. Owner - Damage (Owner Blinded, No Effect)

Owner grants Self Encouraged

Matthias fires his cannon, which has become caked in dust in Parvati's make-shift sand storm. He is able to wound all three enemies and blind two of them. Natnail faints heavily against the bar.

Weather: Sandstorm (Doubles earth elementals, halves electrical elementals. Successful hits deal the blinded effect).

The Enemies

IMG_2667_zpsmxucgjwq.jpg

Rat's Behind Owner

Level 14 Humanoid *Hastened* *Encouraged* *Blinded (3 Rounds)*

Health: 188/244

Special: This Rounds on Me - Gives every enemy a random effect (encouraged, hastened, lucky, inspired). Used on free hits.

Passive Special: Customer Loyalty - Damage dealt to the Rat's Behind's Owner is first divided by the number of enemies still standing (excluding the Owner).

IMG_2670_zps7czihuwq.jpg

Drunken Sailor Wermhiem

Level 28 Aquatic Humanoid *Encouraged* *Hastened* *Inspired* *Lucky* *Blinded (3 Rounds)*

Health:
65/256
23/512

Special: Drinking Buddies - Wermhiem and Andy both drink one of the drinks in their drops and gain their effect.

Drops: Mulled Wine

The Party

vJi7H1L.png

Matthias

Level 26⅓ Druid
*⅙ chance of being
Encouraged
Bound
Slowed

Power Bonus

Defense

Health
: 36/36

Ether

Gold:

Abilities
:
Bearer of the Anvil
(Matthias may sacrifice his turn to add his WP or SP to another heroes for the round. He may also improve one weapon at the end of each quest [+1 WP].),
Immortal Waters
(Once per quest, Matthias can heal himself to full health and remove all negative effects during combat. This does not take up an action.)

Equipment
: Ethereal Restored Fireball Extraordinaire (WP:10, also hits enemies listed above and below the target,
Darkness
- and
Lightning
-elemental, deals
Fragile
, user is
Slowed
, hand cannon), Dapper Hat (This amazingly dapper hat gives the wearer a ⅙ chance of being
Encouraged
at the start of any battle, headwear), Hunter's Plate (SP:4, wearer gains 10 gold for each Humanoid killed, suitable for rogues, rangers, barbarians, beast warriors, infiltrators, regulators, and winged warriors) (Dreyrugr), Greaves of the Aubergine Dragoon (SP:2, protects from
Bound
and
Slowed
effects, footwear)

Inventory
: Peashooter (WP:2, deals Burning -2, hand cannon), XX Handcannon Replica (WP:12, pierces defense, hand cannon), Crocodile Handbag (Max. ether +2, immunity to water; accessory), Toxic Hood (Converts Poisoned-effect to
Blessed
Bound
and
Slowed
Earth
and
Sealed
), 2x Ethereal Opal (
Ice
and
Fragile
), Ethereal Ruby (
Fire
and
Afraid
), Opal (
Ice
), 2x Adamantite Shard (¼ of a full Adamantite ore, used for adamantizing weapons), 8x Bone (Distracts the target for the duration of 1 round, preventing Free Hits; worth 5 gold in magic shops), Deadly Venom, 2x Elixir, Grand Potion, Grating Stone, Potion, 2x Red Death Blood, 4x Remedy, 4x Tonic, Doomsday Bomb (Deals 99 damage, bomb), 2x Smoke Bomb, Bedroll, Magic Compass, Hero's Cocktail

Quest Items
: Guffington's Seal (Proves the hero is a Friend of Guffington - the hero starts every quest with one Hero's Cocktail ((Makes the hero
Encouraged
Hastened
Lucky
, and
Inspired
, consumable))

ava-throlar2.jpg

Throlar Wineghilm

*Avoids free hits from
Flying
enemies* *immune to
weakened and free hits
* *Blinded (1 Rounds)*

Level
, 16

Power
, 24
(16+7+1).

Defense
, 1
(0+1).

Health
, 38/38
(33+5).

Gold
, 60.

Equipped
;
Huntsman's Bow
Shield of Invisibility
Crow Helmet
(SP: 1; Flying enemies do not deal free hits to the wearer; suitable for Knights and Dragoons; headwear),
Lion's Plate
weakened
; bodywear).

Inventory
;

Weapons;
Elven Sword
Miracle Lance
(A white spear crafted in the likeness of an ancient dragon; WP: 10; doubled against Ancient enemies; lance),
Fellcrest Hand Axe
bleeding 5
Mopagsaber
I
ce
elemental; longsword).

Shields;
Elven Shield
Ice
and
Darkness
elemental; all elves in the party gain the same amount of SP as long as the wielder is standing).

Artifacts;
Lethauros Crushers
(While equipped, the wearer does double damage to Rock and Flying type enemies; suitable for anyone; footwear),
Amulet of Elven Loyalty
(Wearer can use anything suitable for elves and is considered a friend by all elves; the wearer also becomes
encouraged
Counterstrike Gloves
(If the wearer is damaged by a free hit, they counter with strength equal to their level; handwear),
Quiver of Homing Arrows
Monkey Armor
earth
and
bound
; suitable for knights, beast warriors, dragoons, skirmishers and winged warriors; bodywear).

Consumables;
Phoenix Essence,
Hint Coin
(Gives the user a hint about a puzzle or a tricky situation, Useable only once, Has no monetary value), x2 Bone, Floral Bomb, Air Bomb, Dirt Bomb, Water Bomb, Lightning Bomb, x2 Fire Bomb, Baldur Bomb, x2 Smoke Bomb,
First aid kit
(Restores full health and removes all negative effects From the entire party once used).

Equipment;

Treasures;

Decamon Deck
Magic Carp (Aquatic 1), Volt Ant (Electric 1), Will-o'-the-Wisp (Fiery 1), Tweetybird (Flying 1), Toxic Toad (Plant 1), Ursa Minor (Eithereal 1),

35 year old male human Assassin *Immune to Afraid, Poisoned, Bleeding, Cursed, Jinxed and Blinded*

Level 24

Power Bonus:

Health:
26/40
(6 [base health] + 23 [level] + 5 [advanced class] + 1 [drumstick] + 5 [raw meat])

Defense

Gold:

GP

Equipment:
Safety Blanket (SP:1, protects from Afraid, backwear), Tribal Amulet (Wearer is immune to poisoned, bleeding, cursed, jinxed, and blinded; suitable to barbarians, rangers, beast warriors; accessory)

Inventory:

Weapons:
Spider String Bow (WP:
4, darkness-elem
ental bow),
Fang Dagger

Artifacts:

Spell Items:
N/A

Consumables:
5x Potion, 5x Grand Potion, Health Core, 5x Remedy, Elixir, 2x Phoenix Essence, 5x Mead, Smelling Salts, 2x Nostrum, Soma, Ambrosia, Root Beer (Restores 10 health, or can be used as a bomb against undead enemies for 20 damage. The Root Beer does not affect non-undead enemies), Aeolus Bomb, Neptune Bomb, Floral Bomb, 4x Lightning Bomb, Smoke Bomb, 6x Venom, Deadly Venom, 5x Bone, Gold Ring

Tools:

aGuN22V.jpg

Lord Cedric (wiz)

34-year-old Male Human Knight *Blinded (2 Rounds)*

Level 2

Health: 8/11

Equipment: Assassin's Katana (WP 3 Longsword), Makeshift Shield (SP 2 Shield), Boots (SP 2 Footwear)

IMG_2573_zpsyyqvv5os.jpg

Parvati

Level 26 Weather Mage

Ether: 21/26 (6+5+25)

Equipment: Parvati’s Pouch (Accessory, Grants immunity to first five effects afflicted on Parvati each battle)

Inventory: Tonic x2, Sandstorm Scroll (Replaces “Dry” with “Sandstorm” – Sandstorm doubles earth damage, halves electricity, and deals 1 earth damage to all combatants each round. Grants all combatants the ability to blind on successful hits), Blistering Heat Scroll (Replaces "Hot" with "Blistering Hot", fire-elemental is doubly effective and all combatants gain the -1 burning effect each round), Scroll of Blinding, Begone with the Wind

IMG_2571_zpszmzquhiw.jpg

Soliman

Level 33 Winged Warrior *Immune to Wind, Fire, Blinded*

Health: 20/53 (7+14+32)

Equipment: Babeleth Spear (WP: 17, Pierces SP), Babeleth Golden Dagger (Grants Duel-Striking, Handwear) Breathable Darksteel Armor (Immune to Wind, Fire and Blinded, Suitable to Winged Warriors)

OoC: Matthias, I forgot to add your humanoid kill gold up to this point, so I've just added 30 gold for Andy, Bernard, and Natnail. :thumbup:

Round Seven Rat's Behind Brawl

>Matthias v. Wermheim - Special Damage/Critical Hit (No Effect... because I messed up enemy design)

>Darksten v. Wermheim - Special Damage/Aim (See Above)

>Parvati casts Blistering Hot - Failure

>Throlar throws Fire Bomb (10 Damage All Enemies)

>Cedric does nothing

>Soliman v. Owner - Fly High (33 Wind Damage All Enemies, Wermheim KO'd)

All Combatants receive -1 burning

Parvati Immune to Burning

Weather returns to Sandstorm

Owner grants Self Lucky

With a beat of his mighty mutant wings, Solimon is able to knock out another foe.

The Enemies

IMG_2667_zpsmxucgjwq.jpg

Rat's Behind Owner

Level 14 Humanoid *Hastened* *Encouraged* *Lucky* *Blinded (2 Rounds)*

Health: 145/244

The Party

vJi7H1L.png

Matthias

Level 26⅓ Druid
*⅙ chance of being
Encouraged
Bound
Slowed
* *Burning -1*

Power Bonus

Defense

Health
: 35/36

Ether

Gold:

Abilities
:
Bearer of the Anvil
Immortal Waters

Equipment
Darkness
- and
Lightning
-elemental, deals
Fragile
, user is
Slowed
Encouraged
Bound
and
Slowed
effects, footwear)

Inventory
Blessed
Bound
and
Slowed
Earth
and
Sealed
), 2x Ethereal Opal (
Ice
and
Fragile
), Ethereal Ruby (
Fire
and
Afraid
), Opal (
Ice

Quest Items
Encouraged
Hastened
Lucky
, and
Inspired
, consumable))

ava-throlar2.jpg

Throlar Wineghilm

*Avoids free hits from
Flying
enemies* *immune to
weakened and free hits
* *Burning -1*

Level
, 16

Power
, 24
(16+7+1).

Defense:
(0+1).

Health:
37/38
(33+5).

Gold
, 60.

Equipped
;
Huntsman's Bow
Shield of Invisibility
Crow Helmet
Lion's Plate
weakened
; bodywear).

Inventory
;

Weapons;
Elven Sword
Miracle Lance
Fellcrest Hand Axe
bleeding 5
Mopagsaber
I
ce
elemental; longsword).

Shields;
Elven Shield
Ice
and
Darkness

Artifacts;
Lethauros Crushers
Amulet of Elven Loyalty
encouraged
Counterstrike Gloves
Quiver of Homing Arrows
Monkey Armor
earth
and
bound

Consumables;
Phoenix Essence,
Hint Coin
(Gives the user a hint about a puzzle or a tricky situation, Useable only once, Has no monetary value), x2 Bone, Floral Bomb, Air Bomb, Water Bomb, Lightning Bomb, Fire Bomb, Baldur Bomb, x2 Smoke Bomb,
First aid kit

Equipment;

Treasures;

Decamon Deck

35 year old male human Assassin *Immune to Poisoned, Bleeding, Cursed, Jinxed and Blinded* *Burning -1*

Level 24

Power Bonus:

Health:
25/40

Defense

Gold:

GP

Equipment:

Inventory:

Weapons:
Spider String Bow (WP:
4, darkness-elem
ental bow),
Fang Dagger

Artifacts:

Spell Items:
N/A

Consumables:
5x Potion, 5x Grand Potion, Health Core, 5x Remedy, Elixir, 2x Phoenix Essence, 5x Mead, Smelling Salts, 2x Nostrum, Soma, Ambrosia, Root Beer (Restores 10 health, or can be used as a bomb against undead enemies for 20 damage. The Root Beer does not affect non-undead enemies), Aeolus Bomb, Neptune Bomb, Floral Bomb, 4x Lightning Bomb, Smoke Bomb, 6x Venom, Deadly Venom, 5x Bone, Gold Ring

Tools:

aGuN22V.jpg

Lord Cedric (wiz)

34-year-old Male Human Knight *Blinded (1 Rounds)* *Burning -1*

Level 2

Health: 7/11

IMG_2573_zpsyyqvv5os.jpg

Parvati

Level 26 Weather Mage *Immune to Burning, 4 Others*

Ether: 21/26 (6+5+25)

IMG_2571_zpszmzquhiw.jpg

Soliman

Level 33 Winged Warrior *Immune to Wind, Fire, Blinded* *Burning -1*

Health: 19/53 (7+14+32)

Darksten watches as more of his foes fall with very few, if any, of his arrows in them. As it came down to his team verses the lone bartender, the assassin tried to take extra effort to make his arrows fly true.

Darksten attacks the Rat's Behind Owner from the back row

Format

Round Six Rat's Behind Brawl

>Matthias v. Wermheim - Critical Hit/Shield ([10*2+26]*2/2=46 base Damage, *2=92 Wermheim, /2=23 Owner, Natnaill KO'd, All Enemies Blinded)

OoC: Matthias, I forgot to add your humanoid kill gold up to this point, so I've just added 30 gold for Andy, Bernard, and Natnail. :thumbup:

Round Seven Rat's Behind Brawl

>Matthias v. Wermheim - Special Damage/Critical Hit (No Effect... because I messed up enemy design)

>Soliman v. Owner - Fly High (33 Wind Damage All Enemies, Wermheim KO'd)

Thanks for the gold, I was going to wait and just have you add it to the battle loot. You will need to add 10 more to it though, because I think Matthias killed Wermheim in round Six... critical hit is 2*WP+L, so (10*2 + 36)= 56 because Matthias has a 10 point power boost. For Wermheim, 56*2*2 = 224 (darkness and electric v. aquatic humanoid), so he's dead, then for the Owner 56*2/2 = 56 (darkness v. humanoid but the owner still has 1 buddy standing), then for Natnail 56*2 = 102, leaving only the owner alive... so in Round Seven, everyone should have targetted Owner, which doesn't change anything because the only hits we made were AoE. :thumbup:

Matthias turns a grim smile to the barman as he loads up his cannon one more time. "You should have taken the deal."

Battle Order

> Matthias: Extraordinaire vs. Owner

> Darksten: Bow v. Owner

Throlar: Axe v. Owner No point in melee from the back row when he's blinded with a no-damage Special

Cedric: Katana v. Owner Or does nothing, see comment on Throlar

Soiliman: Spear v. Owner

Parvati: Fire Spell v. Owner

Edited by StickFig

OoC: You're forgetting the weather: the reason the "base damage" is *2/2 is darkness (all humanoid so: *2) and electric (weather so: /2). Then *2 again for Wermheim because he's still weak to electric regardless of weather (I believe). You're right about the power bonus, I did forget that.

I will run the next round shortly, should probably be the last one. :wink:

Round Eight Rat's Behind Brawl

>Matthias v. Owner - Damage/Damage (No Effect)

> Darksten v. Owner - Damage/Hit (No Effect)

Throlar v. Owner - Special Damage/Special Damage (Inspired)

Cedric does nothing

Soiliman v. Owner - Hit/Hit (50 Damage, Owner Blinded 3 rounds)

Parvati (Garnet) v. Owner - Hit/Shield (26*2=52 Damage, Owner Stunned, -1 ether)

All Combatants -1 burning

Owner grants Self Nothing

The Court of Demons are the only members of the party able to hit their agile, blind, stunned enemy.

IMG_2667_zpsmxucgjwq.jpg

"Don't get to be owner of a place like the Rat's Behind without knowing how to handle yourself in a fight," goads the blind man.

The Enemies

IMG_2667_zpsmxucgjwq.jpg

Rat's Behind Owner

Level 14 Humanoid *Hastened* *Encouraged* *Lucky* *Blinded (3 Rounds)* *Inspired* *Stunned* *Burning -1*

Health:
145/244
187/488

The Party

vJi7H1L.png

Matthias

Level 26⅓ Druid
*⅙ chance of being
Encouraged
Bound
Slowed
* *Burning -1*

Power Bonus

Defense

Health
: 34/36

Ether

Gold:

Abilities
:
Bearer of the Anvil
Immortal Waters

Equipment
Darkness
- and
Lightning
-elemental, deals
Fragile
, user is
Slowed
Encouraged
Bound
and
Slowed
effects, footwear)

Inventory
Blessed
Bound
and
Slowed
Earth
and
Sealed
), 2x Ethereal Opal (
Ice
and
Fragile
), Ethereal Ruby (
Fire
and
Afraid
), Opal (
Ice

Quest Items
Encouraged
Hastened
Lucky
, and
Inspired
, consumable))

ava-throlar2.jpg

Throlar Wineghilm

*Avoids free hits from
Flying
enemies* *immune to
weakened and free hits
* *Burning -1*

Level
, 16

Power
, 24
(16+7+1).

Defense:
(0+1).

Health:
36/38
(33+5).

Gold
, 60.

Equipped
;
Huntsman's Bow
Shield of Invisibility
Crow Helmet
Lion's Plate
weakened
; bodywear).

Inventory
;

Weapons;
Elven Sword
Miracle Lance
Fellcrest Hand Axe
bleeding 5
Mopagsaber
I
ce
elemental; longsword).

Shields;
Elven Shield
Ice
and
Darkness

Artifacts;
Lethauros Crushers
Amulet of Elven Loyalty
encouraged
Counterstrike Gloves
Quiver of Homing Arrows
Monkey Armor
earth
and
bound

Consumables;
Phoenix Essence,
Hint Coin
(Gives the user a hint about a puzzle or a tricky situation, Useable only once, Has no monetary value), x2 Bone, Floral Bomb, Air Bomb, Water Bomb, Lightning Bomb, Fire Bomb, Baldur Bomb, x2 Smoke Bomb,
First aid kit

Equipment;

Treasures;

Decamon Deck

35 year old male human Assassin *Immune to Poisoned, Bleeding, Cursed, Jinxed and Blinded* *Burning -1*

Level 24

Power Bonus:

Health:
24/40

Defense

Gold:

GP

Equipment:

Inventory:

Weapons:
Spider String Bow (WP:
4, darkness-elem
ental bow),
Fang Dagger

Artifacts:

Spell Items:
N/A

Consumables:

Tools:

aGuN22V.jpg

Lord Cedric (wiz)

34-year-old Male Human Knight *Blinded (1 Rounds)* *Burning -1*

Level 2

Health: 6/11

IMG_2573_zpsyyqvv5os.jpg

Parvati

Ether: 20/26 (6+5+25)

IMG_2571_zpszmzquhiw.jpg

Soliman

Health: 18/53 (7+14+32)

OoC: You're forgetting the weather: the reason the "base damage" is *2/2 is darkness (all humanoid so: *2) and electric (weather so: /2). Then *2 again for Wermheim because he's still weak to electric regardless of weather (I believe). You're right about the power bonus, I did forget that.

:facepalm:

Matthias rolls his eyes at the ridiculous barman and fires again.

Repeat all.

Edited by StickFig

Round Nine Rat's Behind Brawl

>Matthias v. Owner - Shield/Damage (Recovers from Stunned)

> Darksten v. Owner - Damage/Special Damage (No Effect)

Throlar v. Owner - Damage/Shield (No Effect)

Cedric v. Owner - Critical Hit/Critical Hit (3*2+2=8 Damage, Owner Blinded 3 Rounds)

Soiliman v. Owner - Hit/Critical Hit (50 Damage)

Parvati (Garnet) v. Owner - Hit/Special Damage (No Effect)

The Enemies

IMG_2667_zpsmxucgjwq.jpg

Rat's Behind Owner

Level 14 Humanoid *Hastened* *Encouraged* *Lucky* *Blinded (3 Rounds)* *Inspired* *Stunned* *Burning -1*

Health:
145/244
129/488

The Party

vJi7H1L.png

Matthias

Level 26⅓ Druid
*⅙ chance of being
Encouraged
Bound
Slowed
* *Burning -1*

Power Bonus

Defense

Health
: 33/36

Ether

Gold:

Abilities
:
Bearer of the Anvil
Immortal Waters

Equipment
Darkness
- and
Lightning
-elemental, deals
Fragile
, user is
Slowed
Encouraged
Bound
and
Slowed
effects, footwear)

Inventory
Blessed
Bound
and
Slowed
Earth
and
Sealed
), 2x Ethereal Opal (
Ice
and
Fragile
), Ethereal Ruby (
Fire
and
Afraid
), Opal (
Ice

Quest Items
Encouraged
Hastened
Lucky
, and
Inspired
, consumable))

ava-throlar2.jpg

Throlar Wineghilm

*Avoids free hits from
Flying
enemies* *immune to
weakened and free hits
* *Burning -1*

Level
, 16

Power
, 24
(16+7+1).

Defense:
(0+1).

Health:
35/38
(33+5).

Gold
, 60.

Equipped
;
Huntsman's Bow
Shield of Invisibility
Crow Helmet
Lion's Plate
weakened
; bodywear).

Inventory
;

Weapons;
Elven Sword
Miracle Lance
Fellcrest Hand Axe
bleeding 5
Mopagsaber
I
ce
elemental; longsword).

Shields;
Elven Shield
Ice
and
Darkness

Artifacts;
Lethauros Crushers
Amulet of Elven Loyalty
encouraged
Counterstrike Gloves
Quiver of Homing Arrows
Monkey Armor
earth
and
bound

Consumables;
Phoenix Essence,
Hint Coin
First aid kit

Equipment;

Treasures;

Decamon Deck

Level 24

Power Bonus:

Health:
23/40

Defense

Gold:

GP

Equipment:

Inventory:

Weapons:
Spider String Bow (WP:
4, darkness-elem
ental bow),
Fang Dagger

Artifacts:

Spell Items:
N/A

Consumables:

Tools:

aGuN22V.jpg

Lord Cedric (wiz)

34-year-old Male Human Knight *Burning -1*

Level 2

Health: 5/11

IMG_2573_zpsyyqvv5os.jpg

Parvati

IMG_2571_zpszmzquhiw.jpg

Soliman

Health: 17/53 (7+14+32)

Round Ten Rat's Behind Brawl

>Matthias v. Owner - Aim/Aim (10*2/2=10, Hits 3 Times, Owner Blinded 3 Rounds)

> Darksten v. Owner - Shield/Damage (No Effect)

Throlar v. Owner - Shield/Shield (Aura)

Cedric v. Owner - Shield/Special Damage (No Effect)

Soiliman v. Owner - Hit/Special Damage (No Effect)

Parvati (Garnet) v. Owner - Damage/Shield (No Effect)

The Enemies

IMG_2667_zpsmxucgjwq.jpg

Rat's Behind Owner

Health:
145/244
99/488

The Party

vJi7H1L.png

Matthias

Level 26⅓ Druid
*⅙ chance of being
Encouraged
Bound
Slowed
* *Burning -1*

Power Bonus

Defense

Health
: 32/36

Ether

Gold:

Abilities
:
Bearer of the Anvil
Immortal Waters

Equipment
Darkness
- and
Lightning
-elemental, deals
Fragile
, user is
Slowed
Encouraged
Bound
and
Slowed
effects, footwear)

Inventory
Blessed
Bound
and
Slowed
Earth
and
Sealed
), 2x Ethereal Opal (
Ice
and
Fragile
), Ethereal Ruby (
Fire
and
Afraid
), Opal (
Ice

Quest Items
Encouraged
Hastened
Lucky
, and
Inspired
, consumable))

ava-throlar2.jpg

Throlar Wineghilm

*Avoids free hits from
Flying
enemies* *immune to
weakened and free hits
* *Burning -1*

Level
, 16

Power
, 24
(16+7+1).

Defense:
(0+1).

Health:
35/38
70/76
(33+5).

Gold
, 60.

Equipped
;
Huntsman's Bow
Shield of Invisibility
Crow Helmet
Lion's Plate
weakened
; bodywear).

Inventory
;

Weapons;
Elven Sword
Miracle Lance
Fellcrest Hand Axe
bleeding 5
Mopagsaber
I
ce
elemental; longsword).

Shields;
Elven Shield
Ice
and
Darkness

Artifacts;
Lethauros Crushers
Amulet of Elven Loyalty
encouraged
Counterstrike Gloves
Quiver of Homing Arrows
Monkey Armor
earth
and
bound

Consumables;
Phoenix Essence,
Hint Coin
First aid kit

Equipment;

Treasures;

Decamon Deck

Level 24

Power Bonus:

Health:
22/40

Defense

Gold:

GP

Equipment:

Inventory:

Weapons:
Spider String Bow (WP:
4, darkness-elem
ental bow),
Fang Dagger

Artifacts:

Spell Items:
N/A

Consumables:

Tools:

aGuN22V.jpg

Lord Cedric (wiz)

Level 2

Health: 4/11

IMG_2573_zpsyyqvv5os.jpg

Parvati

IMG_2571_zpszmzquhiw.jpg

Soliman

Health: 16/53 (7+14+32)

Round Eleven Rat's Behind Brawl

>Matthias v. Owner - Hit/Special Damage (No Effect)

> Darksten v. Owner - Damage/Special Damage (No Effect)

Throlar v. Owner - Damage/Shield (No Effect)

Cedric v. Owner - Shield/Special Damage (No Effect)

Soiliman v. Owner - Special Damage/Critical Hit (No Effect)

Parvati (Garnet) v. Owner - Shield/Hit (26*2=52 Damage, Blinded 3 Rounds)

The Enemies

IMG_2667_zpsmxucgjwq.jpg

Rat's Behind Owner

Level 14 Humanoid *Hastened* *Encouraged* *Lucky* *Blinded (3 Rounds)* *Inspired* *Burning -1*

Health:
145/244
46/488

The Party

vJi7H1L.png

Matthias

Level 26⅓ Druid
*⅙ chance of being
Encouraged
Bound
Slowed
* *Burning -1*

Power Bonus

Defense

Health
: 31/36

Ether

Gold:

Abilities
:
Bearer of the Anvil
Immortal Waters

Equipment
Darkness
- and
Lightning
-elemental, deals
Fragile
, user is
Slowed
Encouraged
Bound
and
Slowed
effects, footwear)

Inventory
Blessed
Bound
and
Slowed
Earth
and
Sealed
), 2x Ethereal Opal (
Ice
and
Fragile
), Ethereal Ruby (
Fire
and
Afraid
), Opal (
Ice

Quest Items
Encouraged
Hastened
Lucky
, and
Inspired
, consumable))

ava-throlar2.jpg

Throlar Wineghilm

*Avoids free hits from
Flying
enemies* *immune to
weakened and free hits
* *Burning -1*

Level
, 16

Power
, 24
(16+7+1).

Defense:
(0+1).

Health:
38/38
(33+5).

Gold
, 60.

Equipped
;
Huntsman's Bow
Shield of Invisibility
Crow Helmet
Lion's Plate
weakened
; bodywear).

Inventory
;

Weapons;
Elven Sword
Miracle Lance
Fellcrest Hand Axe
bleeding 5
Mopagsaber
I
ce
elemental; longsword).

Shields;
Elven Shield
Ice
and
Darkness

Artifacts;
Lethauros Crushers
Amulet of Elven Loyalty
encouraged
Counterstrike Gloves
Quiver of Homing Arrows
Monkey Armor
earth
and
bound

Consumables;
Phoenix Essence,
Hint Coin
First aid kit

Equipment;

Treasures;

Decamon Deck

Level 24

Power Bonus:

Health:
21/40

Defense

Gold:

GP

Equipment:

Inventory:

Weapons:
Spider String Bow (WP:
4, darkness-elem
ental bow),
Fang Dagger

Artifacts:

Spell Items:
N/A

Consumables:

Tools:

aGuN22V.jpg

Lord Cedric (wiz)

Level 2

Health: 3/11

IMG_2573_zpsyyqvv5os.jpg

Parvati

IMG_2571_zpszmzquhiw.jpg

Soliman

Health: 15/53 (7+14+32)

Why are we all still taking damage from *Burning -1* if that weather only occurred in Round 7?

The raging sandstorm continues to throw Darksten's arrows off course, much to the frustration of a man who expected so much better of himself.

Darksten repeats hoping for better outcomes

Format

Cedric attacks Rat's Behind Owner from the front row.

Edited by wiz