jan_12

My new MOC Tramways, page 2.

Thank you very much for your comments, I really appreciate that you like my MOC's :sweet: , and thank you ScotNick for the information on the Vienna trams, it's really helpful, your trams are really cool to, you instantly know that they are based on ones from Vienna :laugh: . I hope I will be making more trams of course, now I'm going to focus on the trams in Istria, Croatia that unfortunately no longer exist, but will be made in Lego

I really like the trams in this topic... I would post one mine here later when I'm finished... Then we have pretty collection in 1 topic. :)

Max

Edited by MaxSupercars

The locomotive has been transferred to a new topic: Steam locomotive 22-077

Edited by jan_12

Yes, you're quite right, I will make a new topic for it, thank you!

Edited by jan_12

Hello, hello! It has been quite a while since I was last here on the forum, but now I am back with more! :)

The trams of Dubrovnik. I have never actually been to Dubrovnik but I like them so much I decided to build another one - the more the merrier!

s53Boba.jpg?1

HO1Qp3O.jpg?1

7vOUsvf.jpg?1

Edited by jan_12

A bit further north in Zagreb I`ve decided to make every tram type that Zagreb used in its tram system so I decided to start expanding my collection with the very first electric tram in Zagreb - the Ganz T-50  from 1910. It`s standing next to the M-24 type tram I mentioned earlier in the topic.

QmhHbeu.jpg?1

iHpy8UF.jpg?1

8RedSHH.jpg

And in the end of this short report the type 101 tram also mentioned earlier in the topic but with its new - old trailer:

5phesf1.jpg?1

lkTvCQL.jpg?1

iDJt7UJ.jpg?1

It was quite common for kids in the early 60s to jump on the end of the tram and ride it on the outside so they didn`t have to pay for the ticket :)

rPKpAY8.jpg?1

On 8/27/2016 at 3:07 PM, jan_12 said:

I have finally finished the E1 Vienna tram and the 244 heritage tram is almost finished as well :sweet: :

hynqDaO.jpg?1

r88is5o.jpg?1

vn9Mv83.jpg?1

Unfortunately, the E1 trams are slowly retiring from service :sad:, so I made a litlle reminder of them in Lego

eqBEflc.jpg?1

uE9f7Ks.jpg?1

xjYwYYn.jpg?1

And all of them together, until I build a bigger tram depot...

aSIB0Ig.jpg?1

EJaGF9p.jpg?1

hhbUk69.jpg?1

Thank you for the pictures. Your E1 is similar to them what I am planning

Great stuff! These all look fantastic and the first two tram generations from Linz, Austria also are pictured! If you ever sell the building plans or the complete models from any of these, please let me know.

Edited by Lazertron

It's been a veeery long time since I posted anything here, but luckily I have been able to find some extra spare time in my daily schedule. I stumbled upon my trams which have been sitting in a box for many years and wanted to see if I could improve them, and create a 2.0 version of them one by one. 

I wanted to start with my absolute favorite - the tram from the coastal town of Dubrovnik - Croatia, to many known from the scenes in 'Game of Thrones'. Trams ran here from 1910 to 1970, and locally many people reminisce and feel a great deal of nostalgia for the tram, shops and cafes are often equipped with photos or memorabilia and it's a frequent topic however you put it, even after more than 50 years since the shutdown of the small system.

This is my third version, with the upper half completely rebuilt, just like they used to do with the originals. The underframes of the motorcar and trailer are almost 15 years old by now. To add to the nostalgia, it is now permanently displayed at the local Maritime university in Dubrovnik, where many of the older professors used to ride on the real one in their youth, so it is very well looked after...

1702934769561.jpg.452b3d183d29d793f8c23a19869b2201.jpg

Edited by jan_12

Wonderful work. The additional details and lighting really bring it to life. Glad to hear it is prominently displayed and looked after.