Sign in to follow this  
MECHALEX

Micro Space Classics - Animated comedy sketches

Hello! I made this series of comedy sketches featuring my Microfighter versions of classic space sets, mainly to amuse, but also to practice some new animation techniques and try and encourage some more support on the Lego Ideas submission which is languishing below 1k. It's a mixture of practical and CGI models, some stop-motion, and in the case of the micro space monorail, pulling it along on a bit of thread!

If it raises a giggle, or even just a smirk, I'd be grateful if you could support the project on Lego Ideas, the link is in my footer.

post-4730-0-16958400-1471504841_thumb.jpg Edited by MECHALEX

Whaaaa I just noticed a micro Polaris I Space Lab and what looks like the Monorail in the background! I'm going to have to give this video another watch.

Hey, this is pretty damn funny! :laugh:The ships look nice and proper too and it would be cool to see them on the shelves one day. I certainly would get them :classic::thumbup:

Edited by Littleworlds

Haha, this made my day! :laugh: Love the oldschool background, with the train going past.

Though I have one minor comment about the vid; The Space Police's Binary number, 0110101011 = 427. Too bad it isn't a secret easter egg linking to a set/minifig or something. :blush: