Sign in to follow this  
ApophisV

wow...

:o :o :o :o

Well this site is being linked to by everyone, so I'm not surprised really . . .

But still . . . :o

hehe, i wasn't only since wednesday, so this whole thing was a little bit surprising to me!!! ;)

Yes we are more popular than FBTB and only another 730 or so members and we will be beating them!!!

Jon.

Well people are always welcome here, so behave ApophisV & jonfett. :P

And I will do too :)

Lets hope you keep to your word and we will too.

And wow!! 65 members now!

Jon.

We got 65 members cause I forced people to register on the board to look at the pics. It was little bit harsh from me, I agree but since we presented pics of 10131 it is just for us to get a retribution (new members). charge Jon to writte a newsletter for this week discribing what happened this week end welcoming all the new members.

Can you do this for us ?

:huh:

Yes I want ;)

Do an email saying welcome to all european (and non european also) in our community. Explain that they can introduce theirselves in the topic you've created.

Then speak a little bit about the 10131 story, you can email me, doubleT or sam89 for details. I can provide to you screenshots of the articles we were mentionned in (I made some to reate an archive :P )

It would be really nice from you to do this for us (y)

I am almost finished writing it. But how do I send it to all the new members? I am unsure how to work some of the Admin features.

Jon.

I received your draftand send it to all the members. I have to create a tutorial for you to send ot to all members. there is an option for this in the admin control panel