Hi! This is my first technic MOC, and I think it turned out pretty well, I really like the rear suspension. With my next MOC, I hope to improve the color scheme, without random colors poking through as they do here. Feel free to leave tips and suggestions.

:classic:

Also, I have pictures, but Eurobricks says that my image extension isn't allowed in this community. Help please?

For a first Technic build, it's really good! It's cute, and I really don't mind the small amount of green in the middle. Good Job!

Edit: My creations were too ambitious and therefor turned out terrible the first few runs, starting out small definitely helps!

Edited by Buddy010702

Good job! I wish my first technic model was like this. The green is minimal, doesn't matter that much. But, the rear could use a little more detail. The panel is just so... Panel. If possible, you could build a little rack or something. Black #1, #2 and #6 if I'm not mistaken could make a nice little rack.

Good job! I wish my first technic model was like this. The green is minimal, doesn't matter that much. But, the rear could use a little more detail. The panel is just so... Panel. If possible, you could build a little rack or something. Black #1, #2 and #6 if I'm not mistaken could make a nice little rack.

Thanks! I was thinking about a rack, but there really wasn't any place that it made sense to attach it to. :/ Thanks for the kind words and suggestion though. :)