Previously:

Introducing Viktor Kramer

Back in Business

An Opportune Moment

Special Orders

Package Retrieved

We Pillage, We Plunder, We Rifle and Loot ...

Package Delivered

An Unfortunate Oversight

Season Unending

To Love and Protect

To the Pain

Electrified

Rosenhaus

Assimilated

Stardate 3816.5.6

Stardate 3816.12.6

Streitkeule

Tags: Civil Spaceship, Piracy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Captain's Log, Stardate 3816.14.8

Approaching Guinevere, picked up an drifting ship by passive infrared scans. In answer to hails, the captain claimed to be awaiting landing clearance. Story not confirmed by port authorities. Ship did not answer further hails, so we moved to board.

28375378264_b5c05b41fe_o.png

Some damage was sustained in the course of disabling the target ship's defenses. The #2 port shield generator suffered catastrophic damage, and two hull breaches formed - one in the port shield generator compartment, and one in the engine room. Additional damage was sustained by the starboard radiator plane. Aft hull breach and radiator damage will be repaired by the local company yards, while replacement of the shield generator will be managed at next fleet rendezvous - hull breach in that compartment will be allowed to remain until that time to facilitate generator replacement.

28918418081_dba9e09fec_o.png

Ship was found to contain a cargo of control chips for cybernetic slave collars, along with the associated signal processing hardware and control computers. In accordance with fleet policy, cargo was documented and re-sealed, and the hull was flagged for pick-up by a company shuttle. Crew will be delivered to port authorities for prosecution.

28918411811_b15702fc91_o.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Captain, I have an incoming message."

28708311320_eb9760976e_o.png

"Who is it?"

"Caller identifies as Solomon Greene, sir."

"I'll take the call."

28961866616_249879ab74_o.png

"Viktor! It's been a long time! How are you doing?"

"Good to see you, Solomon. I'm doing well, thank you. To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Heard you signed up with the Kawashita Group?"

"I have. I presume you're looking for a berth?"

"Right you are. Got room for a former crewmate?"

"Get passage to Orinshi and I'll stop by next chance I get. There's some hoops involved, but there should be no trouble. Say, what do you think of the uniform?"

"Not bad, not bad! Looks a bit formal for you, though."

"Notice anything different?"

28377240513_aa300db481_o.png

"No - wait, is that - what happened to your leg? You don't have a peg anymore!"

"Bingo!"

"Why'd you replace it?"

"Two reasons. One, Kawashita paid for it, so that helps. And I'm going to be competing in the Andromeda Olympic Games, so I need a regular leg. It's within 5% capability of my other leg, so it's legal."

"What will you be competing in?"

"A few things. As far as the uniform goes, it's a dress uniform. Silvia and I are attending a ball celebrating the event. We've got a little work to do there."

"Where's Silvia?"

28961862596_dc787985ed_o.png

"Getting ready. Ah, here she is."

"Good to see ya, Silvia!"

"Solomon? How've you been?"

"Not as well as you, seemingly!"

28961859356_d2cf94e45e_o.png

"Well! Thank you, Solomon."

"I hear you two have somewhere to be, so I'll be going. Best of luck, see you soon."

"See you soon." The holoprojector was put down on the desk, and RT3-KU went about his business again.

"Are you ready for this, my love?" The walking stick's tapping echoed on the tiles.

28374945514_b690c4c28d_o.png

"I think so. How do I look?"

"Never better. Shall we be on our way?"

"Why not?"

Edited by VK-318

Everyone is hitting it out of the park with Micro ships lately and yours is right up there with the best, well done! The story is great, nice cliff hanger!

Everyone is hitting it out of the park with Micro ships lately and yours is right up there with the best, well done! The story is great, nice cliff hanger!

Thanks, Executive! Micro ships are one of my favorite building challenges.

Great micro ship and office!

Thank you! This office is part of the Variga. In "To Love and Protect," the bedroom door that RT3-KU comes through is the same door Silvia is coming out of in this build.

Edited by VK-318

Love that office. Photography is a bit dark. Do you use GIMP or Photoshop to brighten your pics? I always have to because my lighting is terrible.

Interesting microship. It's very nicely shaped. The office interior is nice and clean, and the story is great! Wonderful job!

~Insectoid Aristocrat