Sign in to follow this  
craggy

[Challenge 5][Cat A] Macho Mech

Agent Lotus arrived at the Space Olympic Games, just as the gates were opening for the Mech Wrestling event, The next competitor on the screen was entered by the Kawashita group.

69ff7b2a-0731-4be3-a4ef-fb68060adec2_zpsfgsqnf07.jpg

"Might as well take a look and see what my team have come up with, and lend some support."

As he walked down the hallway to the area floor, he saw the mech on a monitor, zoomed in on its head unit.

_20160814_232100_zps7j91ahui.jpg

The machine let out a deep, guttural yell. "Oooooooooh Yeeeeeeaaaahh!" By the time Agent Lotus got into the arena proper and found a seat, it was spinning around, one hand pointed into the air.

DSC_0051_zps5xqo6rj0.jpg

The powerful looking mech was flamboyantly decorated, and its movements matched its aesthetic.

"I'm gonna turn my opponent into bricks and pieces. Bricks and pieces, brother."

The mech growled.

DSC_0053_zpsfxqcvszi.jpg

As it flexed its metal muscles and talked, its eyes lit up a glowing red. as if possessed by madness.

"I have the power of the clutch, oh yeah. And no mech can stop me."

The slow deliberate bass tone of its voice paused after every sentence, as if allowing the gravity of the situation to enter into its opponent's mind.

DSC_0054_zpslnnrh4he.jpg

Finally it still, arms outstretched and its massive hands ready to rip and tear any opposition apart.

"Are you ready? Macho Mech is READY!"

"Oh yeah, dig it!"

It screamed the last line and stood poised to take on anything.

This is as stretched out as the arms can go.

_20160814_224925_zpsnb35hwzl.jpg

Good to see you are geting in to the game but we will need a title to add the mech (and you can't edit the title yourself so you will have to write it in the post so one of the staff can update it)

Good to see you are geting in to the game but we will need a title to add the mech (and you can't edit the title yourself so you will have to write it in the post so one of the staff can update it)

I forgot to add the title when I was posting. Call it the "Macho Mech"

thanks, Umbra-Manis. When I realised I could make the hat I was decided on my design.

A very unique build! :laugh: Awesome job on this! I love how you made the "hat" and the arms are cleverly designed to maximize the length without bumping up against the size limit! :grin:

~Insectoid Aristocrat