That's really magnificent! :wub: :wub: :wub:

And thanks a lot for sharing the LDD file for that brilliantly engineered chassis!

Fantastic small-scale small MOC!

And there's still room inside for a minifig Jeremy Clarkson :wink:

That is a very small car, but still a very nice creation, the details are amazing, and it moves smoothly and fast, nice work.

I love it! I really like small RC vehicles like this and Mahj's loader. Thank you for the LDD! I'll try to organize a race on those lovely things.

funny, cute, smart, brilliant. :classic:

I really admire when people design something small, or simple, or with limited bricks.

I think it is way harder and valuable than taking e.g.10000 brick for heaps of money and build something super-realistic and sizewise massive.

Of course these "large scale" MOCs are usually impressive, but small, compact, limited, smart is (to me) way more impressive.

Edited by J_C

Ow man, I knew somebody had to do it...

Verg good job on recreating such a silly car!

Again a great build. Nice and compact and a very funny video as it should. Absolutely brilliant! Well Done!!!

I also like that you made multiple Peel's in different colors. Now it only needs a scale version of Jeremy Clarkson to ride it :laugh:

Cute, clever and blue. Great driving too.

I guess it would just fall over if you made it any quicker.

I really admire when people design something small, or simple, or with limited bricks.

I think it is way harder and valuable than taking e.g.10000 brick for heaps of money and build something super-realistic and sizewise massive.

Of course these "large scale" MOCs are usually impressive, but small, compact, limited, smart is (to me) way more impressive.

Thanks! Squeezing the most of out the bricks is super fun. Of course, size constraints also help when it comes to performance.

You are both with Mahj do the smallest and cutest MOCs! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Again a great build. Nice and compact and a very funny video as it should. Absolutely brilliant! Well Done!!!

I also like that you made multiple Peel's in different colors. Now it only needs a scale version of Jeremy Clarkson to ride it :laugh:

I was thinking about the reliant robin too ^^

I was thinking about the reliant robin too ^^

Or better still this, it's much cooler cousin, the brilliant Bond Bug.

bondbug01.jpg

Edited by grum64

Great animation, the LXF file looks good, the design of the car is very clever, is amazing how everything fitted in such small model and works properly, and even the motors have a aesthetic function too, that is really cool.

Great idea and very nice work to get everything working so well in such a small package!