Sign in to follow this  
Mark of Falworth

Ye Old Merry Battleground Mocs

Hey everyone!

Here are some of my recent Castle creations. They were built for the #YeOldMerryBattleground collaborative display from InnovaLUG that was at Brickfair Virginia last weekend.

28302408863_e53a68bc88.jpg

Wykeham Farmstead by Mark E., on Flickr

28836200492_7d1794d91a.jpg

Bedulf Tower by Mark E., on Flickr

28955782345_c4d58e7282.jpg

Marbury Village by Mark E., on Flickr

There were 10 builders total, and lots more MOCs than just these. So check out the display post on InnovaLUG's website for more pictures and info!

Thanks for viewing and have a great day! :wink:

Only commenting on what I see here: Those are all beautiful builds. I particularly like the stone tower. All of the plants and landscaping is very well done. The rooftops of the various structures are all quite nice. I love the dark green walls with wooden inlays from the third image, as well as the tan structure with the statues.

Nice work!

As I said on Flickr, excellent work! I am curius to know whether we will see a photoshopped version of the complete display? For that size it would almost have to be a panorama!

Good to see more outstanding work from you, Mark!

I like the thatched roof in the first image as well as the green building in the last.

Great work, Mark! It was amazing to see this in person, I think my favorite building of the bunch has to be the church :thumbup:

@BrickCurve: Like this?

28865024951_a83ab3c4ee_c.jpg

Your builds are super detailled and supercute! They also look rather solid and not like dozens of pieces fall off when you move them. That makes them extra appealing to me :classic: :thumbup:

Edit: almost forgot a little criticism though. If thats corn in the top picture, then its a bit anachronistic, since it originates in America, not Europe and wasn't around during the european middle ages.

Edited by Littleworlds

Saw it on facebook few days ago,its amazing.Realy like the roof of small house and the tower design too.:)