Sign in to follow this  
brickbuilder711

Modern Modular Building MOC: Two Story Corner (Pasión del Cielo Coffe

Hello friends! Finally got back in the grind!

28915409456_ce9f8dfc41_z.jpg

My latest is a building built for the modular scale, quite simple actually but the focus is on the inside details. Video below:

The ground floor features a Pasión del Cielo coffee branch, it's similar to recognizable names like Starbucks except aside from local pastries, your choice of coffee from 11 beans (which I felt the wall that they were displayed on was the coolest feature to build). They have locations in Miami and Mexico so I admit they probably aren't well known in the EB community but nonetheless something I want to share!

28871167671_a0f26b79a0_c.jpg

28915413396_b25110786f_z.jpg

The top floor features a store selling exercise/sporting material (and supposedly bikes as an ode to one of the coffee company's partners) and has a yoga studio. Wanted to capture different elements of the local lifestyle using LEGO Brick.

b1fab5258c5b4dab7ee44fc1b873ec70.jpg

28871169901_5e2c639149_c.jpg

Enjoy!

Full size images available here https://www.flickr.c...157663424251735

Edited by brickbuilder711

Nice! I like the hidden Star Wars figures.

Thanks!

Had those sitting in my fig bin, plus realized the Rogue 1 trailer was released too so neat fit! hehe

Hello friends! Finally got back in the grind!

coffee

ha ha :wink:

Nice job on the modular. The exterior looks just like what I imagine when I think of recently-developed (sub)urban commercial districts. The interiors, too, are pretty nice but what really makes it are the details on the ceiling - your POV shot of the coffee shop is really immersive (thought it seems a little more like a bar than a coffee shop).

The idea to include a yoga studio perfectly captures the sense of a recently-developed commercial area. Great job, and keep on building!