As much as I was looking forward to this theme: Since neither brickset nor the source from where we have the set lists for summer from lists (sets of this) theme, I bet that this was a fake rumour.

1 hour ago, Klaus-Dieter said:

As much as I was looking forward to this theme: Since neither brickset nor the source from where we have the set lists for summer from lists (sets of this) theme, I bet that this was a fake rumour.

It was confirmed that the whole Cars/PotC/Sports leaks were all faked through 4chan.

It needs to be said though that Friends does have Ski Resort sets, but that isn't necessarily sports.

Perhaps the mods should lock this thread.

3 hours ago, Klaus-Dieter said:

Same. It's a massive shame, this was a theme I was looking forward to. 

Thanks for clarifying this, Penkid11! :classic:

I somehow did overread that it was already stated that this theme is only fake. It's really not nice that we don't get this Sports theme (car fans get their Speed Champions theme, too)!

Im not so sure if its fake or not, the guy zebby bricks metioned to me we would get a buggati and a lego city people pack months ago and so far those have been accurate. It could be fake i dont know but after the stuff were confirmed fake cm4sci still said the sports were real.

What ever happened to this? I never heard anything finally discounting the rumor, perhaps it has been shelved or delayed?