Any ideas about when the wave will be released? I'd guess summer wave.

Is January not more likely?, we have no new unlicensed theme coming out next year (unless you count LEGO batman movie).

Edited by Soupperson1

Is January not more likely?, we have no new unlicensed theme coming out next year (unless you count LEGO batman movie).

I heard it was just a preview in the catalog and it'll be out next summer.

Wasn't there a supposedly "leaked" image of Messi in minifigure form a couple of months ago?

It could be a fake.

Well the original Sports line had yellow,but there were some fleshi also speed champions has yellow minifigs,so I vote for yellow.

Edited by LegoRomania

It could be a fake.

True, but from what I remember, the printing was really high quality. (I haven't seen the picture in a while so I could be wrong)

True, but from what I remember, the printing was really high quality. (I haven't seen the picture in a while so I could be wrong)

Picture

Edited by Kaanere

Dang! Didn't know about these rumors. :sick:

Anyways, making unlicensed sport themes would be cheaper like mentioned above, which would probably be for the best. Though, making stuff like NBA, MLB, NFL, MLS, etc. might appeal to more people and thus increase the want for fans to get those sets.

Perhaps they can make the thing they did with Octan like you know - inner brand. Maybe there will also be some original sports leagues and teams for Lego city, which actually don't exist in the real world?

Perhaps they can make the thing they did with Octan like you know - inner brand. Maybe there will also be some original sports leagues and teams for Lego city, which actually don't exist in the real world?

I really like that idea!

Doubt it, simply because it would be more profitable to get the licenses. I'd love to be wrong, though.

Well, we have these teams in the CMF line, so it's not without precedent (I included the American Football player even though there's no team name or logo):

SXQYRwN.jpg

I'm hoping this is the route they take, but I'm pretty eager either way.

Guess this won't be a popular line in the US...

Just like EVERY other sports related themes LEGO has ever made.

I can't wait for these to be 75% off, should be great. Will we get just a goal post because LEGO doesn't make baseplates in sets anymore, so any type of field is out.

When will we be getting rumours?

If these sets are coming out in the summer time, we should be getting some info during this leak season (within 2-3 months). But we can't talk about that stuff here, of course.