Sign in to follow this  
Kodan Black

[O - H04] The Lab - Pt2

Tags: Civil Building

Previously...

// PERSONAL DIARY //

As we moved into the lab itself I was struck by the fact that I had no idea what anything in here was or did. It looked very advanced, but like nothing I had seen before. I couldn't tell if it was alien or something we had come up with that was very advanced. And there was none of the usual machinery noise, it was so silent. Punctuated further by the lack of people other than our team.

28891870266_4b9c3ed35d_c.jpg

Although I did notice what appeared to be an observation room with double heavy armored glass and atomic level filtering. That observation room would keep even these soldiers out for a while and be able to fully filter anything we might use on it at the same time. But why would a lab need that level of security?

28847557231_4b79f9d0e8_c.jpg

28818286482_33cf3d307e_c.jpg

The team was on alert and seemed pretty worried and edgy. I did my best not to let on that this was all completely unknown to me and that I had no idea if an errant shot would take out half the planet or release something toxic.

28923547885_5951dd1b7e_c.jpg

It kept ringing in my head that no one was here, and that seemed the most out of place. Even if there were no people, being an Octan lab I would have expected robots and droids doing work, but there was nothing. The Major said we should keep going ahead to the elevator and see what was in the sub-levels. As much as I just wanted to get out of there my scientific curiosity kept me going. I also hoped that the lack of anyone or anything would continue, as the alternative seemed much scarier.

Extra Pics:

All the pics: https://www.flickr.c...4/shares/7Bf6tb

Wow. Very nice work this week. I could have sworn I commented on this earlier, but i suppose I didn't. I love how your plot is going! Very ominous! The build is great, and the little details on the machinery and bizarre lab equiptment are quite nice. Wonderful job! Can't wait to see how this story progresses!

~Insectoid Aristocrat