:laugh: Love it!

I do buy the city-like buildings, though and I also can't wait to sea them.

You revealed you're gonna buy the beach stuff ^^

Well, let's see ... here is some ...

MORE INFORMATION:

Beach Hut

- looked very similar to the beach hut last (?) year, but in blue colors

- it's set up on wooden pillars (like lake dwelling) - one part on the beach (sand) and one part already in the sea

- small brick-built palm and a brick-built turtle

- a hammock and a jetski

- female and male minifig

City House

- looked absolutely stunning for a Creator set of this type!

- old London style town building in mainly tan

- an indication of an cellar

- left part of the building with only one floor which is the entrance with stairs to it and a small window on the left side

- right part is two floors big and seemed deeper than the buildings we've seen so far (I think about the same deepness like the regular City sets - so about 6 studs wide) and has a big white oriel on both floors (in principle it's one big going over both floors) and black fire escapes to the very right side

- small tree with street lantern, street signs and bench

- red moped

- woman und man

Plus there'll be a sea plane and several smaller sets which I regrettably don't remember.

I'll post info about the City, Friends, SW, Ninjago and CMF very soon, too. Other info I regrettably don't remember; so please even don't ask me about it.

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

We already have three beach houses, why do we need more?

I don't know about you, but I can never have enough beach houses. I have one on Nantucket, and Cape Cod, Kennebunkport, the Hamptons. :)

Thanks Klaus. The City House sounds quite lovely, especially the big white bay windows.

It also sounds like something which could be adapted to make a street full of terrace houses like these:

http://li.zoocdn.com/2437b2eb4c5d75b5248ed03f52fb41d7c532a627_645_430.jpg

http://l7.alamy.com/zooms/764fdd27d885418eb8524863523e032a/victorian-terraced-housing-on-a-summers-day-liverpool-england-uk-bt48nn.jpg

A hammock and a jetski in the beach house. That's cool. I think beach houses won't go out of fashion in Creator line up.

Set names

CLASSIC

10703 LEGO Kreativ-Bauset Gebäude (Lego creative building set)

10706 Kreativ-Box Blau (Creative Blue Box)

10708 Kreativ-Box Grün (Creative Green Box)

10707 Kreativ-Box Rot (CreativeRed Box)

10709 Kreativ-Box Orange (Creative Orange Box)

CREATOR

31054 Blauer Schnellzug (Blue Express)

31056 Grünes Cabrio (Green convertible)

31057 Helikopter (Helicopter)

31058 Dinosaurier (Dinosaur)

31059 Straßenrennmaschine (Road racing machine)

31060 Flugschau-Attraktionen (Air show Attractions)

31062 Forschungsroboter (Research robots)

31063 Strandurlaub (Beach vacation)

31064 Wasserflugzeug-Abenteuer (Seaplane Adventures)

31065 Stadthaus an der Parkstraße (Townhouse on Park Street)

A Creator Dinosaur!

Are the Creative Boxes normally assigned "colours"? Or could Lego be reducing the number of colours in each set so that you get more bricks of one colour (or shades of one colour) which would make the boxes far, far more appealing for MOCs.

So just to clarify, the City House is definitely compatible in style to the previous pseudo-modular buildings of the Creator range?

So just to clarify, the City House is definitely compatible in style to the previous pseudo-modular buildings of the Creator range?

It is a 3-in-1 set that's a little taller than the Bike Shop and other set so I'd say so.

Set names

CLASSIC

10703 LEGO Kreativ-Bauset Gebäude (Lego creative building set)

10706 Kreativ-Box Blau (Creative Blue Box)

10708 Kreativ-Box Grün (Creative Green Box)

10707 Kreativ-Box Rot (CreativeRed Box)

10709 Kreativ-Box Orange (Creative Orange Box)

I hope that these Classic sets are containing shades of the named colours in their description. The blue and green sounds very interesting to me.

Pictures are out there. I like the apartment, good colors, but both it and the beach hut seem a bit thin to me. Beach hut is very typical. There appears to be a brick built poodle with the apartment which is funny looking. Alternates appear to be maybe a scooter shop and a cafe. 

The robot and dinosaur are both very cool. The azure robot looks a bit like Johnny 5. The dinosaur is a t-rex with triceratops and pterodactyl alternates. 

The designer of that dinosaur set put a lot of thought to make it possible to make T-rex, Triceratop and Pterodactyl in one set.

I will buy the beach house this time... as I have missed the previous beach houses.

Search on google "lego creator 2017", filtering the results within the last 24 hours. 

I am very disappointed about the seaplane. I was hoping in a bigger set like the Blue Power Jet..

6 hours ago, LegoRomania said:

I really like the robot,looks like a robot from Spyrius to me.

You're right, it resembles the 6889 Recon Robot but in medium azure.

It also has an alternate build for robo-dog, which reminds me of Aibo :)

I've found some preliminary pics on Reddit, is that what people are looking at?

I'm only really interested in the townhouse. It's hard to tell, but the front door section does look a bit thin... I guess they needed space for those steps. And it appears to also have one of those odd extra corner plate bits like the sandwich shop had, I wonder if that means it can also be displayed in three different ways: fully open, half closed with the corner part filling in the wedge, and fully closed. That's a neat way to make the set a bit more flexible. I wish I could see better how those windows are built, because they almost look like they're using a new piece? Maybe one that'll also be used with the next Modular building...

Well, it's not quite what I expected but it'll make a good addition to my Creator town.

Edited by David Thomsen

Out of next year's sets, the robot is one of my favorites. Love the use of an engine cylinder as one of the hands and that it comes with technic link threads.

Furthermore, I quite like the blue locomotive and the green car. 

The Townhouse looks nice, and I will always welcome any residential sets or sets depicting the lives of ordinary LEGO citizens. I love the inclusion of the moped, and the house itself looks cute and tidy. Weird brick-built dog is weird, but also cute and old school - I wonder if he could be replaced with the new little LEGO CMF westie, which looks rather similar? Cute brick-built bird too, and those alternate builds appear solid also.

The rebuildable dinosaur set is so wonderful.