31062 Exploration Robots

31063 Beachside Vacation

31064 Seaplane Adventures

31065 Park Street Townhouse 

30900115641_25f29af7f3_b.jpg 

30953145236_3ab58d3be3_b.jpg 

-

Edited by CM4Sci

no names for the Creator sets yet, just numbers.

Argh, too bad. Let's just wait till all the names come up!

Edited by KamalMYafi

I was looking for these yesterday. It's like you read my mind! Looking forward to the names.

Is that all for the winter wave?! *whistles* I am all for Nexo Knights being cut back in favor of this stuff.

Edited by PicnicBasketSam

What does "city house" mean? An apartment?

I hope it means it something like the Apple Tree House (5891), Model Town House (4954), or House (4956).

Ooooh. City House. That sounds promising.

I wonder if it could be a terrace style town house, like New York brownstones, so that you can buy multiples to create a residential street.

Thank you very much for the information so far, CM4Sci! :classic:

Ooooh. City House. That sounds promising.

I wonder if it could be a terrace style town house, like New York brownstones, so that you can buy multiples to create a residential street.

Well, imo "city house" does only mean that the house is located in the city (and not at the beach etc.) and not whether it's a house with a shop, an apartment, an office etc.

Klaus-Dieter

I think we'll get a better idea of the city house once we find out the price point.

I bet that the prices will be like in previous years:

City House - 35 Euros

Beach House - 25 Euros

Klaus-Dieter

With a Pizza Van City set coming in 2017 it would be great to get a Pizza place.

Seems like Friends is getting the pizza restaurant

I also hope for some 10 studs wide car with design that differ from classic theme of these car.

I mean muscle car, pick-up, hatchback, Rally car would be welcome rather than some sportscar again.

Houses sound cool!

I think we will get a new 15€ brick-built-animals set and maybe another little Shop set to fit Corner Deli, Toy and Grocery shops...

Anything new CM4sci?

I'm actually sort of hoping for fewer Creator sets with minifigs, we had five this year, which is almost too many since they're the only Creator sets I've been collecting and I want to cut down on how much Lego I buy a year :\

The previous City House looks like something that could be modified easily to fit in with the pseudo-modular shops we've had previously, which I think would be cool, since I've been using them in lieu of the proper Modular Buildings. They're not to the same scale or quality obviously, but they are a decent substitute. Having a residential building among the shops would be neat.

Of course, 'city house' could also be 'town house', and the previous Town Houses have been the more traditional standalone buildings. Either would make me happy, frankly, especially since we haven't had a proper full-sizes 'house' in a couple of years.

I hope the beach house will be as good as this year lakeside lodge: well designed, with lot of details and clever ideas (the egg in the pan, nenuphars, brick-built animal...) at a fair price!

Any idea when we might be getting names for these numbers? I'm trying to decide whether to buy some sets right now and it depends on what we might get in the future...

And one of those beach houses is still...

Current.

Sea what I did there?

:laugh: Love it!

I do buy the city-like buildings, though and I also can't wait to sea them.