CM4Sci

2017 Friends Sets - Rumours and Discussion

Hi everyone , I've build the Heartlake Surf Shop today :) And put a building review on youtube. If you would like to see, here is the link.

I'm going to build the other sets in the upcoming days , also bought the Disney's and DC Super Hero girls sets.
Hope you will enjoy :)
Have a great day everyone !!!

We have our first glimpses at our playground set here(around 1:30): 

It looks very <insert that tiresome argument> and like a MOC, but at least it looks finished. I'll be interested to see the stickers, as they'll be the only exclusive parts. 

Advent Calendar looks to be like last year's, the weakest of the bunch.  But the hospital is great!  It's flying off the shelves in my local store - I was walking around with it under my arm when two separate people came in each looking for it.  There's a huge medical center here in town, which may affect demand (they can't keep the space shuttle in stock either, all the NASA people buying it!).  But always good to see demand high for the larger/pricier sets.  (The much-maligned puppy car set is also very popular with the littles.)

This looks really cute - love the swan and the table tennis table. Always like to have more animals too.  

Just now, Sir von Lego said:

Sorry guys, where can I post some 2018 news? It seems that there is no 2018 thread..?

@Rick could you please help us with this? :classic:

12 minutes ago, Sir von Lego said:

Sorry guys, where can I post some 2018 news? It seems that there is no 2018 thread..?

Just post it here, I'm sure Rick will be able to move it once he sets up the thread. :classic:

Can someone who owns the new Hospital set (or any of the other Friends medical sets) tell me which of the medical accessories could be used alongside a minifig?

Minifigs and minidolls can share the same hair/hat pieces and anything that can be held in the hands.  The medical parts like head and arm bandages will work with minifigs.  The accessories that attaches to the small holes on minidoll hair pieces will not unless you use the minidoll's hair on the minifig.

The Friends hospital wheel chair, stretcher would have be modified to hold a minifig in place with studs.