CM4Sci

2017 Friends Sets - Rumours and Discussion

Beach bike is really interesting! I love beach bikes and think Emily from Elves really needs it to make an impression to her friends :laugh:

Ha, now I'm picturing Emily driving through the portal on a motorbike and the Elves' jaws just dropping. :D

So here's information I can remember:

Present Service

- very small, about 6x12 big shop with big display

- different, already known gifts like letter, card, balloons etc. and pushcart

- six studs big van to deliver the gifts

- all in all really decent set

Outdoor Swimming Bath

- bigger, but not better than the last version

- too Friendish and too colorful

- more smaller pools and even more slides

- beach bar, whirlpool, shower, toilet

- only nice thing was a big aquarium in the middle

Pizzeria

- a bit Mediterranean, well designed set in mostly tan

- first floor with oven and kitchen stuff

- second floor is in principle a balcony with two tables and seats

- small, really lovely looking, three-wheeled cabriolet to deliver pizzas

Sports Studio

- excellent modern style sports studio!

- in dark-violet and bright yellow

- basketball busket and soccer goal in the front, on the right side entrance with small bar, outside a small climbing wall, on the left side inside possibly some "machines" to train

House

- completely outstanding ancient villa architectual style!

- mainly white with dark-pink and azure accents

- Hollywood swing in the front on the left side and big, amazing looking oriel with dining room on the right side

- supposably living room on the left side and small kitchen in the middle

- second floor with maybe office or children's room on the left side and bathroom or parents' room on the right side; balcony on the right side above the oriel

There were several small sets of different subthemes which didn't awake my interest too much. And there was a small subtheme of some kind of dog show.

Please don't ask me about more since I dont' remember more - even not about other themes. Everything I remember I already posted in the according topics.

Klaus-Dieter

Edited by Klaus-Dieter

Thanks for the descriptions, Klaus!

By more slides do you mean a new slide piece or something? One that twirls more or goes straight down would be cool. :tongue:

By more slides do you mean a new slide piece or something? One that twirls more or goes straight down would be cool. :tongue:

If I remember correctly, there was a new, smaller slide piece and even a new, small stairs piece - both with an about 90 degree angle.

Klaus-Dieter

Your descripton of the sets sounds very interesting! Thank you very much!

The house of Stephanie sounds great, also the Pizzaria!

Was there a Hollywood swing before? I am not so much into the sets because I am new to the friends theme (my daughter was to young for them and now I start go get some nice sets for her, we own some already but haven't build them yet)

I hope the Swimming bath looks nice, because I don't have the old one and I like the theme. And aquarium is something I am really interested in!

Some names were already out...

10 € sets:

41305 Lo studio fotografico di Emma (Emma's photo studio)

41306 Lo scooter da spiaggia di Mia (Mia's beach bike)

41307 Il laboratorio creativo di Olivia (Olivia's creative lab)

41308 I dolcetti dell'amicizia di Stephanie (Stephanie's friendship sweeties)

41309 Il duetto musicale di Andrea (Andrea's musical duet)

Sadly, no pics, just names.

As far as I remember, puppies subtheme consist in 2 x 5€, 1 x 10€, 1 x 20€ sets

More set names

41310 Heartlake Geschenkeservice (Gift services)

41311 Heartlake Pizzeria

41312 Heartlake Sportzentrum (Sports center)

41313 Heartlake Freibad (Lake pool)

41314 Stephanies Haus (Stephanie's house)

PUPPIES

41300 Welpen-Meisterschaft (Puppy championship)

41301 Welpenparade (Puppy parade)

41302 Welpensalon (Puppy salon)

41303 Welpenspielplatz (Puppy playground)

41304 Welpenpark (Puppy park)

So here's information I can remember:

Present Service

- very small, about 6x12 big shop with big display

- different, already known gifts like letter, card, balloons etc. and pushcart

- six studs big van to deliver the gifts

- all in all really decent set

Outdoor Swimming Bath

- bigger, but not better than the last version

- too Friendish and too colorful

- more smaller pools and even more slides

- beach bar, whirlpool, shower, toilet

- only nice thing was a big aquarium in the middle

Pizzeria

- a bit Mediterranean, well designed set in mostly tan

- first floor with oven and kitchen stuff

- second floor is in principle a balcony with two tables and seats

- small, really lovely looking, three-wheeled cabriolet to deliver pizzas

Sports Studio

- excellent modern style sports studio!

- in dark-violet and bright yellow

- basketball busket and soccer goal in the front, on the right side entrance with small bar, outside a small climbing wall, on the left side inside possibly some "machines" to train

House

- completely outstanding ancient villa architectual style!

- mainly white with dark-pink and azure accents

- Hollywood swing in the front on the left side and big, amazing looking oriel with dining room on the right side

- supposably living room on the left side and small kitchen in the middle

- second floor with maybe office or children's room on the left side and bathroom or parents' room on the right side; balcony on the right side above the oriel

There were several small sets of different subthemes which didn't awake my interest too much. And there was a small subtheme of some kind of dog show.

Please don't ask me about more since I dont' remember more - even not about other themes. Everything I remember I already posted in the according topics.

Klaus-Dieter

Present Service sounds like the Party Shop from this year except well designed. :P I'm glad to see vehicles being included in Friends shops now too!

I'm very interested to see how the pool improves from the last one which was great for its price. I can't wait to see the aquarium and if we'll get any new animals in it.

I'm glad you like the designs of the pizzeria, house and sports studio which only makes me more excited to see them! We haven't got a normal yellow or purple building before in Friends so I can't wait to see it used here.

The house's oriel sounds amazing and I suspect the upper floors to be Stephanie's room and the bathroom, parents don't seem to get rooms in Friends! :P

Thanks so much for all the info! :D

PUPPIES

41300 Welpen-Meisterschaft (Puppy championship)

41301 Welpenparade (Puppy parade)

41302 Welpensalon (Puppy salon)

41303 Welpenspielplatz (Puppy playground)

41304 Welpenpark (Puppy park)

Puppy parade sounds interesting as we haven't got a parade in Friends yet, though it'll probably end up like the party train... It's a shame the park and playground aren't regular scale as I'd love to see Friends versions of either. I can't wait to see the new dog breeds though!

Let's hope the next subtheme is babysitting. :3

I guess Klaus-Dieter took a look at a retailer's catalogue.

I have seen no pics at all; just set names and numbers.

The Pizzeria, Sports Centre and House sound AMAZING! :wub: I imagine the Pizzeria will pair up nicely with the 2017 City Pizza Truck. The Sports Centre could be populated with CMF sporting figures, and houses are just always useful. Friends continues to be the theme that impresses me so much with its set design.

Only in Friends that the original character torso print is still used today, since 2012... and it seems to be okay. If this ever happened to Ninjago or Nexo Knights (or even licensed themes) I think we're going to get a lot of complaints.

Anyway... that umbrella piece in black is so long overdue and for that reason I think I might get 41305 Emma's Photo Studio.

I saw the images of the sets - Pizzeria is a STAND OUT for any City/Town fans. Looks beautiful, and the colour scheme is very natural and will fit into any town layout. A must-buy for me, I hope it's not too expensive. :thumbup:

The only complaint I have with the Pizzeria is that, like all of the Friends buildings, it's a facade and not a fully-enclosed building like a modular. I'm sure that can be easily remedied though. :classic:

Are the SW team doing Friends now? It seems that they've run out of new ideas. Or do they come mid year, perhaps.

Feels like it's been a really long wait for this 3rd house, the 5th one must be an eternity away.

4 hours ago, Artanis I said:

Feels like it's been a really long wait for this 3rd house, the 5th one must be an eternity away.

Olivia's house was part of the first wave in 2012, Emma's came out in 2015 and now Stephanie's is due for 2017. Expect Andrea's and Mia's in 2019 and 2021. :wink: 

House, pizzeria and bakery sound realy awesome and would allow so many new moulds! The rest are okay but are't going to be amazing. As for the unconfirmed sets, I'd like to see more of those cute animal moulds.

Edited by The lego fan

18 hours ago, The lego fan said:

House, pizzeria and bakery sound realy awesome and would allow so many new moulds! The rest are okay but are't going to be amazing. As for the unconfirmed sets, I'd like to see more of those cute animal moulds.

The only new moulds I can spot in the prelims is the smaller slide piece (which curves to the left) and the new oversized chihuahua.    

21 minutes ago, Soupperson1 said:

The only new moulds I can spot in the prelims is the smaller slide piece (which curves to the left) and the new oversized chihuahua.    

Awww.Never mind, I'm abut disappointed about that. I guess I can just look forward to the chihuahua- I bet it looks so cute?! Oh, and by the way, have you found images and were are they?

There is also a new friends pig mold in Moana set and Juniors Friends set.

ANd the chihuahua you mentioned looks more like a tall labrador.

Another new mold are new stairs - it seems they are 4 bricks high

23 hours ago, Lordofdragonss said:

There is also a new friends pig mold in Moana set and Juniors Friends set.

ANd the chihuahua you mentioned looks more like a tall labrador.

Another new mold are new stairs - it seems they are 4 bricks high

I thought the Friends juniors set was using the classic pig?