41310 Heartlake Gift Delivery

41311 Heartlake Pizzeria 

41312 Heartlake Sports Centre

41313 Heartlake Summer Pool

41314 Stephanie's House 

-

41326 Advent Calendar 2017

Edited by CM4Sci

So City has the pizza van and Friends has the building?

Seems like it. At least it might mean that the building and pizza van are connected, which might mean LEGO City and Heartlake City are connected.

The Gym and Swimming Bath sound interesting. It's also cool that Lego is releasing a pizza truck for City, and a pizzeria for Friends.

Edited by Khscarymovie4

The dogs sets should be interesting, let's hope for new breeds! I'm a bit disappointed in no adult dogs, even reusing the City German Shepard would be fine as its variation for little girls.

It's weird to see all the girls get $10 sets again, they haven't done that in a single wave since 2012. Though unfortunately it confirms there's still not going to be a boy joining the main five. :/

41305 Emma's Photo Studio - 9.99 (Let's hope for lots of photos of the main five! :D)

41306 Mia's Beach Bike - 9.99 (Mia's first bikini!)

41307 Olivia's [?] - 9.99 (A science themed set? Though Mia's set doesn't reflect her likes, but the others do. I guess a gardening set could be likely for her too though. I'd love to see a lab coat for her though.)

41308 Stephanie's Bakery - 9.99 (Her like 100th bakery :P, I hope we get a decent apron print or at least Naomi's torso)

41309 Andrea's Show - 9.99 (Doesn't sound interesting, though Friends often finds a way to make boring sets look cool!)

41310 Heartlake Present Service - 19.99 (I thought this was church the first time I read it :P, a delivery set should be cool!)

41311 Heartlake Pizzeria - 29.99 (This could be amazing! I wonder which pizza print it'll use? It's great to see that they're trying to get kids to buy both Friends and City! I wonder will we get a decent pizza delivery themed character?)

41312 Heartlake Gym - 39.99 (Yay another new hangout! I'm so intrigued in what the build will look like, how they'll make the sign. I can't wait to see the characters' outfits in this! :D)

41313 Heartlake Swimming Bath - 49.99(Pool? Can we get a shirtless dude and a bikini for Mia? :P)

41314 Stephanie's House - 69.99(seems like Olivia's house is the only set with legs for four years, I hope we get interesting figures this time)

Thanks so much for this news! I was thinking about stopping getting all Friends/Elves/Disney Princess sets but then I saw the set lists for the former two and I gave in. :P

Edited by Soupperson1

41305 Emma's Photo Studio - 9.99 (meh! i have to see the pictures. some 10 euros sets look interesting, but often not so)

41306 Mia's Beach Bike - 9.99 (Hopefully bike in another color?)

41307 Olivia's [?] - 9.99 (No opinion on this...don't know exactly what it will be)

41308 Stephanie's Bakery - 9.99 (Again? meh!)

41309 Andrea's Show - 9.99 (meh! )

41311 Heartlake Pizzeria - 29.99 (Yes,yes and yes. How cool is this! so exited! I hope they reuse the cape from collectible minifigures and new pizza print!...... hopefully it doesn't come with the red scooter....again... i have enough of them........they could do green for a change)

41312 Heartlake Gym - 39.99 (I would love to see how they come up with interesting builds for the gym)

41313 Heartlake Swimming Bath - 49.99(Sounds interesting, hopeffuly nothing similar to the heartlake pool, diddn't like that set except for stickers)

41314 Stephanie's House - 69.99(First tan, then violet, I wonder which color will they choose ? Maybe light aqua?)

sounds good, hey, any new mixels sets?

Wrong topic. Mixel discussion doesn't belong in the Town Forum, but the Action Figure Forum. We ask you to try to stick to the thread topic. See the Site Guidelines.

You also need to use capitalization. See Posting Standards: A Message for All Members.

Thank you.

The dogs sets should be interesting, let's hope for new breeds! I'm a bit disappointed in no adult dogs, even reusing the City German Shepard would be fine as its variation for little girls.

It's weird to see all the girls get $10 sets again, they haven't done that in a single wave since 2012. Though unfortunately it confirms there's still not going to be a boy joining the main five. :/

41305 Emma's Photo Studio - 9.99 (Let's hope for lots of photos of the main five! :D)

41306 Mia's Beach Bike - 9.99 (Mia's first bikini!)

41307 Olivia's [?] - 9.99 (A science themed set? Though Mia's set doesn't reflect her likes, but the others do. I guess a gardening set could be likely for her too though. I'd love to see a lab coat for her though.)

41308 Stephanie's Bakery - 9.99 (Her like 100th bakery :P, I hope we get a decent apron print or at least Naomi's torso)

41309 Andrea's Show - 9.99 (Doesn't sound interesting, though Friends often finds a way to make boring sets look cool!)

41310 Heartlake Present Service - 19.99 (I thought this was church the first time I read it :P, a delivery set should be cool!)

41311 Heartlake Pizzeria - 29.99 (This could be amazing! I wonder which pizza print it'll use? It's great to see that they're trying to get kids to buy both Friends and City! I wonder will we get a decent pizza delivery themed character?)

41312 Heartlake Gym - 39.99 (Yay another new hangout! I'm so intrigued in what the build will look like, how they'll make the sign. I can't wait to see the characters' outfits in this! :D)

41313 Heartlake Swimming Bath - 49.99(Pool? Can we get a shirtless dude and a bikini for Mia? :P)

41314 Stephanie's House - 69.99(seems like Olivia's house is the only set with legs for four years, I hope we get interesting figures this time)

Thanks so much for this news! I was thinking about stopping getting all Friends/Elves/Disney Princess sets but then I saw the set lists for the former two and I gave in. :P

About the Bakery: they're franchised!

Thank you very much for the sets list, CM4Sci! :classic:

A swimming bath for 50 Euros can't be that well designed, I fear. :sceptic:

But pizzeria and another house are very welcome! :thumbup:

The gym might be a nice idea - depending on its outcome. Do you think that it'll be a fitness center or really a gym for training sport groups and classes?

Klaus-Dieter

Thank you very much for the sets list, CM4Sci! :classic:

A swimming bath for 50 Euros can't be that well designed, I fear. :sceptic:

The gym might be a nice idea - depending on its outcome. Do you think that it'll be a fitness center or really a gym for training sport groups and classes?

Klaus-Dieter

The bath could be good, the pool was a great set for $10 less and perhaps this is an indoor pool or something?

My best guess is the gym will just have various fitness equipment (bikes, treadmills ect.), I suspect the bike wheels to be used as weights again like in the shopping mall. A school gym could be cool too, as it could revolve around various sports. Either way is a cool new idea for Friends and I'm very excited.

The bath could be good, the pool was a great set for $10 less and perhaps this is an indoor pool or something?

My best guess is the gym will just have various fitness equipment (bikes, treadmills ect.), I suspect the bike wheels to be used as weights again like in the shopping mall. A school gym could be cool too, as it could revolve around various sports. Either way is a cool new idea for Friends and I'm very excited.

It could be something like this MOC with exercise equipment. Maybe it could turn into yoga studio or a Pokemon Go gym?

10004060986_7ce29bd39e_z.jpgFriends Exercise Room by dr_spock_888, on Flickr

It's worth mentioning that Stephanie's mother has appeared in the webisodes and one episode (Roomies) looking like this:

StephanieMom-2.jpg

While I doubt her skirt piece will be printed, it'll be nice to get Anna's hair in blonde.

She also appeared in an advertisement for Mother's Day a few years back, but I doubt they'll use that version.

FriendsArt27.jpg

5 sets with baby dogs from 4.99 to 19.99

...Puppies. The word you're looking for is puppies. :tongue:

Anyway, not much that can be gleaned from these descriptions alone. The gym, swimming bath (spa? bathhouse? pool?), and pizzeria are all interesting new subjects for Friends, and it's nice that another one of the five main Friends is getting a house (after Olivia and Emma). Hopefully like those other houses it'll include her parents!

City seems to have lots of pizza shops anyway. I hope the friends pizza building is more detailed inside then the city ones

It should be being that it probably doesn't have any walls and a ceiling. ;)

Oh well, I was hoping that re friends line would be changed into more neutral colors and that they scrapped the mini dills for normal minifigures but I guess I was wrong.

Oh well, I was hoping that re friends line would be changed into more neutral colors and that they scrapped the mini dills for normal minifigures but I guess I was wrong.

So City? :P

While that would never happen (it'd remove pretty much everything that has made Friends a success, not to mention make it indistinguishable from other themes like City), nothing on this rumored list confirms that it's NOT happening. Which leads me to think you didn't even pay attention to what the list said and popped into this thread just to gripe.

The reason I assumed this is because none of the friend sets include anything such as a bank or construction stuff or any scientific things whatsoever. ThI leads me to believe that they are still reinforcing stereotypes.

The reason I assumed this is because none of the friend sets include anything such as a bank or construction stuff or any scientific things whatsoever. ThI leads me to believe that they are still reinforcing stereotypes.

Again, you just described City, especially if you take away the mini-dolls and the color schemes, which are two of the main things that make Friends different from City. Your two criticisms from the previous post were unrelated to the list of sets, and for that matter I would question whether things like gyms, pizzerias, or beach bikes have anything to do with stereotypes.

There's also a difference between reinforcing stereotypes and delivering the audience what they want. You could make an argument that themes like Lego Friends shouldn't have things like beauty parlors or veterinarian clinics or bakeries that purportedly reinforce stereotypes. Here's a counterpoint—why shouldn't Friends have those, while City remains filled with stereotypically "boyish" interests like fire engines, race cars, and police chases? For that matter, why doesn't Lego City have businesses like beauty parlors or veterinarian clinics or bakeries, and why does it seem to abhor things with pastel color schemes like Friends uses (color schemes that are, I might add, far from unheard of in real life)? Take things that could be perceived as "girly" out of Lego Friends, and suddenly kids who ARE interested in those sorts of things can't find them in ANY theme.

A lot of criticisms of Lego Friends seem to ignore these factors. Lego Friends was specifically designed to fill an unfilled niche in Lego's product categories. If the theme did in fact only feature "stereotypical" content those criticisms would have more weight, but in fact the product ranges are quite diverse. What you're left with, in calls to remove the pink and the doll-like characters and everything else girls have been proven to love about the theme, is a dedicated effort to delegitimize girls' interests (even when those interests are harmless in and of themselves and are not presented as the only option) in favor of a status quo that is falsely perceived as unisex but actually is absent of anything feminine or girl-oriented at all.

Edited by Lyichir

Again, you just described City, especially if you take away the mini-dolls and the color schemes, which are two of the main things that make Friends different from City. Your two criticisms from the previous post were unrelated to the list of sets, and for that matter I would question whether things like gyms, pizzerias, or beach bikes have anything to do with stereotypes.

There's also a difference between reinforcing stereotypes and delivering the audience what they want. You could make an argument that themes like Lego Friends shouldn't have things like beauty parlors or veterinarian clinics or bakeries that purportedly reinforce stereotypes. Here's a counterpoint—why shouldn't Friends have those, while City remains filled with stereotypically "boyish" interests like fire engines, race cars, and police chases? For that matter, why doesn't Lego City have businesses like beauty parlors or veterinarian clinics or bakeries, and why does it seem to abhor things with pastel color schemes like Friends uses (color schemes that are, I might add, far from unheard of in real life)? Take things that could be perceived as "girly" out of Lego Friends, and suddenly kids who ARE interested in those sorts of things can't find them in ANY theme.

A lot of criticisms of Lego Friends seem to ignore these factors. Lego Friends was specifically designed to fill an unfilled niche in Lego's product categories. If the theme did in fact only feature "stereotypical" content those criticisms would have more weight, but in fact the product ranges are quite diverse. What you're left with, in calls to remove the pink and the doll-like characters and everything else girls have been proven to love about the theme, is a dedicated effort to delegitimize girls' interests (even when those interests are harmless in and of themselves and are not presented as the only option) in favor of a status quo that is falsely perceived as unisex but actually is absent of anything feminine or girl-oriented at all.

I do agree with you that city should include more neutral sets such as the aforementioned bakery but lefo freinds is also on the extreme. In my opinion the 2 themes soul be merged using the classic Lego minifigure but also including some more 'girly' sets. It could be given a new name if desired

Beach bike is really interesting! I love beach bikes and think Emily from Elves really needs it to make an impression to her friends :laugh:

Beach bike is really interesting! I love beach bikes and think Emily from Elves really needs it to make an impression to her friends :laugh:

But this is Friends not Elves, but then again I'm sure they won't mind sharing. :P