On 19. 11. 2016. at 8:35 PM, nguyengiangoc said:

Four wheel steering using liftarms, no gear rack:

6.jpg

It is more precize with liftarms and it is easier to synchronize 4 wheel steering with liftarms than with gear rack

:wink:

Did you noticed at the back of Telehandler the 40th Anniversary Brick ? 

On 11/20/2016 at 0:53 PM, Kaanere said:

I'm not sure if it would sell. Purple stands out, but pink doesn't. It's also stereotypically associated as a girly colour.

Also, the AFOLs on this site seem to hate both new colour shades and red. :wink:

We need more Girly colours, there's a plant firm not far from me that paints all it's vehicles pink as part of it's support to a well known charity.

For the anniversary I would like to see Lego put out a Technic Universal Building Set, as they did in the early days. Just a big box of bricks with possibly some power function and/or Pneumatics, of book of ideas and a whole lot of imagination.

Edited by LucyCol

16 hours ago, Technivor said:

But when we look at the picture they look the same color as the bush!

I don't know which picture you are referring to, but I think it's clear that it's reddish brown... So no red, don't know if thats good or bad...

19 minutes ago, Technivor said:

This image:

Yeah, they indeed look red on that picture but I'm sure they're reddish brown. It's clearly visible on the box for example:

42065-taviranyitos-hernyotalpas-versenyj

I think the 42066 jet will have an opening door behind the front landing gear for a vertical take off thruster, I noticed in the picture at the bottom right of the box (detailing it's height) it shows a door that opens, I thought this may be to store the wheels, however, the picture showing the wheel function does not have this door open, realism away!

9 minutes ago, Banana92 said:

I think the 42066 jet will have an opening door behind the front landing gear for a vertical take off thruster, I noticed in the picture at the bottom right of the box (detailing it's height) it shows a door that opens, I thought this may be to store the wheels, however, the picture showing the wheel function does not have this door open, realism away!

Because the front wheel retract to the nose of the jet, and the belly doors are behind it.

On 2016-11-19 at 10:33 AM, HallBricks said:

[...] Isn't this a new rim?

No, It's not, it can be found in any speed champions set.

24 minutes ago, letsbuild said:

No, It's not, it can be found in any speed champions set.

Oh okay, I have never seen it before. Thank you!

34 minutes ago, Banana92 said:

Yeah you are right, there is one door on the top behind the canopy and one on the bottom, behind the wheel.

does anyone really need the sprocket wheel in White?...even for mods, how would you use the part?

8 hours ago, Technivor said:

This image:

Lego_Technic_42065.jpg

meh.....not keen on this set at all, if it was cheap then it would be worth it just for the PF parts and the black tank threads. if it was €60 it would be a bargin, but at €70?....best wait for discounts or until it drops to €50.

1 hour ago, AVCampos said:

Judging by the white elements on the body, I'd say the sprockets are light grey instead of white.

The sprockets (wheels aligning the treads) seem to match the toothed wheels driving the treads, and those wheels are held in with light gray half-bushings so I believe they might be white, also the light gray would seem out of place on a white/lime model

I'm not fond of the color scheme used on the tracked racer.

I remember that a couple of years ago the 1H flagship used to be released a couple of months later than the rest of the sets, maybe first of march or something. I don't know how it has been the very last few years, are all sets released at once or does the biggest model get released later?

6 hours ago, Banana92 said:

The sprockets (wheels aligning the treads) seem to match the toothed wheels driving the treads, and those wheels are held in with light gray half-bushings so I believe they might be white, also the light gray would seem out of place on a white/lime model

Hmm yes, I see what you mean. Still, both the tread sprockets and the pulley wheels used as road wheels look darker than the white beams and panels for the body. I hope it's an effect of the photo, just like the brown 5L axles with stop look red in some images, instead of them being actually VLBG: it's frustrating to make something using the parts that came with my 8527.

anyone found the pesky anniversary brick on the jet yet ?

Having looked over the images a lot I think it might be 3 models for me in this half, the ship, jet and racer

1 hour ago, Jurss said:

Some new color for part?

Might be this one.

Couldn't we continue these part related stuffs in General part discussion topic, please? Just to keep all the informations in one place for the future. :wink: 

35 minutes ago, Seasider said:

anyone found the pesky anniversary brick on the jet yet ?

Right underneath the medium blue angle connector in front of the cockpit.

6 minutes ago, joku04 said:

Don't know if this has been mentioned but 42060 and 42057 available at S@H in US! Helicopter's kind of weird but the roadwork crew is kind of cute, might pick that one up.

https://shop.lego.com/en-US/Roadwork-Crew-42060

https://shop.lego.com/en-US/Ultralight-Helicopter-42057

Good spot - nothing on the UK site yet, I'd like the roadwork crew for my boy for Christmas 

Nothing on dutch S@H either, but all 2015 technic sets are marked soon to be retired :S

I kind of feel bad about that, i wouldve loved a 42042, a second 42039 or a 42037 for the suspension parts, but none of those is in budget for the next two months..