6 hours ago, vectormatic said:

the 42057 model does have a base in reality:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rutan_VariEzedea

Pusher prop aircraft are rare, but they do exist

Dafuq? I didnt notice that those were Ms, seems like a pretty cheesy way to get AFOLs to shell out for more L motors, cant imagine this thing has race worthy performance with two Ms

Also, wont you need one of those rare V2 IR receivers to run two Ls at full power?

No idea about this, I never had a v2.

13 minutes ago, Erik Leppen said:

I noticed the white parts on the container transport as well, but to be honest I doubt they're white. Could also just be gray.

Good to see more variety in colors. In fact, there's almost no red!

Screen Shot 2016-11-09 at 11.14.12 am.png

it is white..

and the whole bottom of the ship is red!!

1 minute ago, Samer said:

No idea about this, I never had a v2.

pretty sure it's rubbish, in fact there is a video on youtube that says they dont work on the v2 reciver if they are on a skid steer:

so it's proably rubbish

Couple of questions:

Did we have a picture of 42061?

And am i missing pictures of 42057 B model and the pull back combination or they aren't there yet?

Thank you, very similar to the one of 2014.

tn_42026_alt4_jpg.jpg

You've got the B model of 42057? 

Got them

Edited by Samer

1 hour ago, legotechnicisawesome said:

pretty sure it's rubbish, in fact there is a video on youtube that says they dont work on the v2 reciver if they are on a skid steer:

so it's proably rubbish

Woah-woah-woah. V2 Receiver was designed for 2x L-motors. Remember 9398 where it appeared originally? 

I wish we could see another vehicle that uses the 9398 setup, if only to have a chance at getting V2 receivers again for reasonable prices. I managed to get just one before prices skyrocketed, and now they're as rare as hen's teeth.

Just now, Gnac said:

I wish we could see another vehicle that uses the 9398 setup, if only to have a chance at getting V2 receivers again for reasonable prices. I managed to get just one before prices skyrocketed, and now they're as rare as hen's teeth.

just get a train set with pf included, they seem to have the v2 recivers..

Blowing £100+ on a set for a slim chance at getting one specific part that may or may not be in it is NOT a reasonable price.

Anyway, back on topic: the RC Tracked Racer is off the menu for me, since I already have more M-motors and V1 IR receivers than I can eat. I'll just buy the parts I miss and make one up from my stash. Looks like a fun set for carpets though, so I'm looking forward to doing this.

42060 and 42062 are instant buys for all the previously rare and new parts.

Edited by Gnac
i carnt spel

I really like 42062. Seems like a neat little set and probably not too pricy.  Also like the bike. The rest is okay but the pullbacks don't look too great. 

The eeevul curse of the 420x1 slot. Ever since the Race Truck released later than the set number sequence would suggest, there's been a Classic Castle glow-in-the-dark ghost haunting it, gradually scaring ever more people away from leaving anything in the slot. Next year all existence of there even being a slot will be denied. Just an ominous hole in a misty forest crudely covered with leaves and technic beams.

But seriously, I do not kno

2 hours ago, Gnac said:

The eeevul curse of the 420x1 slot. Ever since the Race Truck released later than the set number sequence would suggest, there's been a Classic Castle glow-in-the-dark ghost haunting it, gradually scaring ever more people away from leaving anything in the slot. Next year all existence of there even being a slot will be denied. Just an ominous hole in a misty forest crudely covered with leaves and technic beams.

:laugh:

14 hours ago, Blakbird said:

My thoughts on the 1H2016 sets

Thanks expert! your notes says much of what one would like to read.

Have you noticed that set 42062 "Container Yard" the truck has plate: "OK ...." so we probably know who is the designer :) 

6 minutes ago, AOW said:

Have you noticed that set 42062 "Container Yard" the truck has plate: "OK ...." so we probably know who is the designer :) 

That sounds like Michael Jeppesen (designer of Xerion)

Grohl "signs" his sets with OK (helicopter, fire plane). OK is Czech airplanes international code.

Just now, nguyengiangoc said:

Nah, I'd say it's more likely to be Olav Kroigaard. Looks like the type of set he'd design.

4 minutes ago, nguyengiangoc said:

Most likely it is Milan Reindl he often users OK which is Czech airplane international code designation - also he made the 42052 and 42040 (among other sets as well ) Note that both helicopter and plain have the OK code on them :)  

Also for example 42043 Mercedes was made by Markus Kossmann - and it has on the plate : KO 55M4NN :)

Edited by AOW

Yes, but the set we're talking about is a truck. And the Xerion, supposedly designed by MJ / Olav / both has a plate with "OK" too.

59 minutes ago, AOW said:

it said "12345"in the prelim pics! :P

58 minutes ago, nguyengiangoc said:

55 minutes ago, J_C said:

Grohl "signs" his sets with OK (helicopter, fire plane). OK is Czech airplanes international code.

55 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

Nah, I'd say it's more likely to be Olav Kroigaard. Looks like the type of set he'd design.

54 minutes ago, AOW said:

Most likely it is Milan Reindl he often users OK which is Czech airplane international code designation

Wow.. lots of mixed opinions! i think it's the same designer who designed the contruction crew

Edited by legotechnicisawesome

Just look here; it sais -> OK 420 62 

Regards

Edited by AOW