6 hours ago, Frequenzberater said:

What could "moveable lights" mean in the 42070 description? 

Perhaps "movable lights" could be something like this or it is just about those yellow lights at the back of cab?

Edited by I_Igor

10 hours ago, Frequenzberater said:

What could "moveable lights" mean in the 42070 description? 

I've been reading the description of 42070 a few times and I think 'moveable lights' should be 'moving pistons'. That makes sense to the rest of the text.

1 hour ago, Jonfensu said:

Wow! According with @agrof link,  42069 has 2382 pieces. Not sure about it but not bad if the price is ~ 130€

I guess it is due to the tracks and the necessary mechanism. Still makes it indeed an interesting set ... I may buy it after all just for the fun of building it as soon as I find a good deal. 

25 minutes ago, nguyengiangoc said:

Where did you find that? I can't find that in the product page. 

It's on the box.

Well that makes 42069 the unofficial flagship set of the year. It's a strange occurence when the set with most parts of a year is neither flagship nor motorized nor having the highest set number.

Edited by nguyengiangoc

I'm personally looking forward to seeing the insides of the A model and if it's really as complicated as the designers say. Hopefully there's some interesting techniques  used. 

8 minutes ago, aminnich said:

These 2017 sets just get worse and worse in my opinion 

I agree, my last hope are the new pieces and it is very sad...

42070 B Model is probably one of the worst ones since 42029. I am sure it will make a nice forum competition to make a good C model for 42070.

Edited by valenciaeric

In my opinion, 42070 is the worse set yet. At first I thought the A-model was junk. Now that I see the B-model.... wow that looks terrible. 

33 minutes ago, aminnich said:

In my opinion, 42070 is the worse set yet. At first I thought the A-model was junk. Now that I see the B-model.... wow that looks terrible. 

The only reason I want it is because of the parts:laugh:

1 hour ago, aminnich said:

What about, for example, the 8063?

Not even close. At least 8063 is a good tractor. 42070 sucks. Maybe not worst set ever, but certainly a bad flagship.

No medium azrure, only have 1 XL and 1 M, maybe not V2 receiver, most important thing, in korea, price is 352.49$.(399,900 kor won)

SO FRICKEN EXPENSIVE IN KOREA

Are all Lego sets more expensive in Korea?

Edit, I did the research, and Technic sets in Korea are not any more expensive than in the US. (One exception. 42056 is 449,900 won, or $396 USD) Also, where did you find the price for 42070 in Korea? I haven't seen the price anywhere.

Edited by Saberwing40k

I would have considered buying the 42070 if the B model had been sth interesting, like a road grader as I've speculated...