5 hours ago, DarkShadow73 said:

posted last week that I had found all 3 of the 2H sets at a couple of local TRU's, plus all but the 42065 from the 1H sets that were not released in the US until now.  

There was a 42065 there too. :laugh:

2 hours ago, Error404 said:

The new sets are only available from S@H for me at the moment. Prices are about what I'd expect for 42068 and 69, but 70 is insane - 2599 NOK, roughly 280 Euro / $330.

Not intending to complain though, as I'm not sure if I'll get any of them.

Have you tried lekekassen.no? 42070 for 1948 NOK. I have used them many times, good experience so far.

1 hour ago, kolbjha said:

Have you tried lekekassen.no? 42070 for 1948 NOK. I have used them many times, good experience so far.

Now that you mention it, I've seen this web address name before, but I mostly forget about it soon after I see it.

I've never used them, but I'll go check them out. Thanks.

7 hours ago, nguyengiangoc said:

Error 404: Hyperlink not found.

Yeah, the link to Pinterest didn't work. I've edited the link to point to another site; try it now.

Back to my original question though...when do the B model instructions get loaded??  I was looking at doing the 42069 B-model.

Thanks.

4 hours ago, TechnicRCRacer said:

Ah, maybe they didn't have it put out, the Technic floor space is not very large even though I live in a large metro area with 4 TRU stores within easy driving distance.  I'm not so interested in that one just because I think its way overpriced for what you get.

Just now, DarkShadow73 said:

Back to my original question though...when do the B model instructions get loaded??  I was looking at doing the 42069 B-model.

No official date yet, but Milan has mentioned he will do his best to get them published asap!

Got my 42069 today. Been building on and off when not cooking etc. Its an interesting build  that I will continue tomorrow.

H

Instructions for the three 2H models (and B-Models) are now online. Go get 'em!

47 minutes ago, Gnac said:

Instructions for the three 2H models (and B-Models) are now online. Go get 'em!

Was just going to post that as well...have to say though 42069 doesn't look as great as thought it might, but I may be pleasantly surprised...

Edited by DarkShadow73
Additional

2H sets are available (from yesterday) here in Croatia:

42068 - 96€

42069 - 140€

42070 - 270€

...everything else but cheap :sick: and as I know saleamans, here price drops after 2 years and only if box is damaged so they can not return the set. This is the way I bought 42000 for 50€ or Arocs for 130€...but 42069 is really tempting...:wub:

Edited by I_Igor

For Austria and neighboring countries: 189 € for 42070, only on 3rd of August and only here. Quite a nice deal. I won't buy it, though. Have laid my eyes on 42069 :blush:

The final review has been published:

1 minute ago, nguyengiangoc said:

It ain't final when you still have the 42053 promise unfulfilled :tongue:

Again...fair enough. I will surely complete that review too. Maybe that will be one of my Gold status reviews, so it might take some time before it is published (you need to complete all three reviews before publishing).

BWE 42055 came in the mail... I didn't expect it to be that large and have soooooooo many parts.. Can't wait to start building it, only to deconstruct it later and start building an excavator moc. (After i buy some RC stuff and more XL motors.)

1 hour ago, Mechbuilds said:

BWE 42055 came in the mail... I didn't expect it to be that large and have soooooooo many parts.. Can't wait to start building it, only to deconstruct it later and start building an excavator moc. (After i buy some RC stuff and more XL motors.)

Excellent set, one of my fav lego technic sets, I have two, and I love to build even just the A model and B model and have emmet mini figures in the cabs lol.. lovely kit enjoy. 

15 minutes ago, iv-tecman said:

Excellent set, one of my fav lego technic sets, I have two, and I love to build even just the A model and B model and have emmet mini figures in the cabs lol.. lovely kit enjoy. 

Due to moving this month, i'll have to wait until the move process is over and pop open the sucker in my new house. But the wait is tedious when the box is on top of my computer monitor and i have to look at it every day.. It's looking at me with the "Come on, build me i dare you" face. 

I can't seem to find the post where 42069 was changed from the tracks to wheels.  It was a short video, pretty sure it was a vid.  I believe maybe Jim posted it.  I just need to see what all comes off and what needs to be put on to accept wheels.  I would be most appreciative if anyone could post a link, possibly a YT video.  I know it was short as said above.  If I recall, the wheels connected to the 3-pin hub and the grey axle protruded quite a bit out, that's all I remember, but I know I watched it.  Thanks in advance.

On 7/31/2017 at 8:59 PM, TechnicRCRacer said:

I found a airport rescue vehicle set at a Toys R Us today one day before it was released. I got super hyped up until I realized it was only a day early. 

Did you buy it?  I first saw them in TRU's about 3rd week of July.  Haven't built mine yet.  Btw, which pull-back did you get?  I'm kind of nut for the pull-backs, I've got all them going back to when Lego started marketing them.  Sometimes the small models can be a load of fun to play with.  Scares my cats to death, one of the cats snarled and went after it.  :grin:

58 minutes ago, DarkShadow73 said:

Did you buy it?  I first saw them in TRU's about 3rd week of July.  Haven't built mine yet.  Btw, which pull-back did you get?  I'm kind of nut for the pull-backs, I've got all them going back to when Lego started marketing them.  Sometimes the small models can be a load of fun to play with.  Scares my cats to death, one of the cats snarled and went after it.  :grin:

No, I did not, many more opportunities in the foreseeable future though. I goths eh stunt bike, even though it was overpriced.

On 8/1/2017 at 10:28 AM, TechnicRCRacer said:

Local TRU closest to me is almost picked clean of the new kits, I believe 7 of them here in the US.  I just happened to stop in today and all they had we're 2 42070's(no surprise there with the high price), 1 Ocean Explorer, 1 Air Race Jet and a couple of the Container Yards.  They still had plenty of stock on the older stuff though.  Last time I was there end of last week, they had everything and in abundance, and there was no sale going at the time.  Sales at TRU here are few and far between.