C'mon lego, you can include color vomit axles but can't include 2 freakin red 44809 for the cabin?!?!?! :angry:

Edited by LXF

4 minutes ago, TechnicRCRacer said:

Also: Did anybody notice the 24119 in dark bluish grey under the front bumper of 42069?

Yes, but it is nicelly spotted. Perhaps we should talk about parts in topic general parts discussion, because we have same thing spread over two topics and getting confused from time to time.

:wink:

On 2/3/2017 at 7:07 AM, Saberwing40k said:

Bear has an eyepatch. :pir-sweet:

Well, it's gone now... and I think it's a shame :-(

16 hours ago, TechnicRCRacer said:

Ok, sorry about that. 

No problem :thumbup:

4 hours ago, tohan said:

Well, it's gone now... and I think it's a shame :-(

Agreed. The eyepatch gave it personality and went well with the "tough" look of the truck.

Plus, my mother collects LEGO teddy bears (she loved the big one at Paredes de Coura Fan Weekend), and this would be one more to add to the collection...

On a computer you can enable auto-translated subtitles, I'm not sure about mobile devices.

New images:

42069-3_594cab623827e.png

42068_Models_640px_594ccd6d008a2.jpg

There are two 5x11 panels visible in the crane in 42069 B model. I'm not sure if they are DBG or just LBG.

Product description, translated from Dutch:

42068:

Race to the fire in this magnificent high-tech 2-in-1 replica of a real airport rescue vehicle.

The detailed model has a red-black-gray color scheme, a spacious driver's cab with detailed dashboard, side mirrors, toolbag, four-stroke engine with moving pistons, two steered axles, dual rear axle and heavy tires. Activate the crane to accurately target the water cannon and extinguish that fire! The model can be expanded with Power Functions and converted into a fantastic firefighter rescue vehicle!

The car has two steered axles, a double rear axle, heavy tires, a long, multi-directional crane mast with swivel water cannon, a detailed four-cylinder engine with moving pistons, a driver's cabin with detailed dashboard, flood lights and a storage compartment for tools that can open.
In a cool color scheme with red, black and gray stones.
Activate the manual crane arm to direct the water gun.
This model also has a unique impression on the occasion of the 40th anniversary of LEGO Technic.
Expand the model with the LEGO® Power features engine set (Product No. 8293, not included) for a motorized faucet and really working floodlights.
This LEGO® Technic model is specially designed for an exciting and enjoyable construction process.
Free interactive 3D 3D LEGO® construction instructions app available online for both the A and B models. Always ask your parents for permission.
2-in-1 model: can be converted into a fire-rescue vehicle.
The airport rescue vehicle with extended crane mast is approximately 42 cm high, 45 cm long and 15 cm wide and about 17 cm tall with retracted crane mast.
The fire-rescue vehicle with extended crane mast is about 31 cm high, 55 cm long and 13 cm wide and about 14 cm tall with retracted crane mast.

-------

Drive your way across wild terrain with this superstare, remote-controlled 6x6 all-terrain trailer. This highly detailed 2-in-1 LEGO Technic model features a gorgeous blue, red, yellow and black color scheme and all sorts of realistic features like huge tires, a heavy caliber front and rear brace, moveable lights and a detailed cabin with doors that can open .

Activate the supplied Power Functions motors and use the remote control to steer, drive forwards or backwards, slide out the support feet, raise the crane mast and turn it up and lift the hoist up and down. If you want a new construction challenge, you can convert it into a research vehicle.

The model includes the LEGO Power Functions large engine, medium motor, battery holder, receiver and remote control for all kinds of features such as front and rear driving, front wheel steering, pushing out of the support feet and operating the crane and the hoist.
With huge tires, heavy caliber front bumper with chain and hook, movable lighting and a detailed cabin with doors that can open.
In a striking blue-red-yellow-black color scheme.
Activate the supplied LEGO Power Functions motors and use the remote control to bring the vehicle into position, slide the support feet, raise the crane mast and turn it up and lift the lever up and down.
This model also has a unique impression on the occasion of the 40th anniversary of LEGO Technic.
This LEGO Technic model is specially designed for a fascinating and enjoyable construction process.
Intended for indoor use only.
This product requires batteries (not supplied). See the package for information about type and number of batteries.
2-in-1 model: can be converted into a research vehicle.
The 6x6 all-terrain trailer with extended crane mast and support feet is approximately 51 cm high, 63 cm long and 37 cm wide, and approximately 26 cm high and 20 cm wide with retracted crane mast and support feet.
The research vehicle is approximately 23 cm tall, 47 cm long and 23 cm wide.

1 hour ago, Frequenzberater said:

What could "moveable lights" mean in the 42070 description? 

It could be a mistranslation - the whole description is pretty awkward.

15 minutes ago, suffocation said:

It could be a mistranslation - the whole description is pretty awkward.

Mm-hm. Now the Tow Truck's a trailer! :laugh: I am excited about those heavy-caliber braces, though. Hardcore!

This is the original text. Any Dutch gentleman can give us a hand?

"Dit zeer gedetailleerde 2-in-1 LEGO Technic model heeft een schitterend blauw, rood, geel en zwart kleurenschema en allerlei realistische functies zoals enorme banden, een zwaar kaliber voorbumper met ketting en haak, beweegbare verlichting en een gedetailleerde cabine met deuren die open kunnen."

Just now, nguyengiangoc said:

"Dit zeer gedetailleerde 2-in-1 LEGO Technic model heeft een schitterend blauw, rood, geel en zwart kleurenschema en allerlei realistische functies zoals enorme banden, een zwaar kaliber voorbumper met ketting en haak, beweegbare verlichting en een gedetailleerde cabine met deuren die open kunnen."

I'm guessing "open" means "open".

Just now, nguyengiangoc said:

"This very detailled 2in1 lego technic model has a gorgeous blue red yellow and black colorscheme and all sorts of realistic functions like enormous tires, heavyduty front fender with chain and hook (winch), moveable lights and a detailled cabin with openable doors"

It actually says moveable lights, but i think it is bad translation from original text into dutch in the first place. I guess it should have been flashlights or turning signals or something like that...

Just now, Rudivdk said:

"This very detailled 2in1 lego technic model has a gorgeous blue red yellow and black colorscheme and all sorts of realistic functions like enormous tires, heavyduty front fender with chain and hook (winch), moveable lights and a detailled cabin with openable doors"

It actually says moveable lights, but i think it is bad translation from original text into dutch in the first place. I guess it should have been flashlights or turning signals or something like that...

Well, I've checked over the super-hi-res pics of '70 and I haven't spotted any moveable lights, at least on the front or roof. I think that's a foul-up. Actually reminds me of the early description of the Power Miners Titanium Command Rig; it claimed it could actually play music! :laugh:

Now I'm off to learn me some Dutch. Blumen!

B-model is called research vehicle...? So we have research boat 42064, 42069 A and B model in research/expedition theme and now also 42070 B-model... "Research" is the new "construction"...

Edited by Rudivdk
Typo...

1 minute ago, Rudivdk said:

B-model is called research vehicle...? So we have research boat 42064, 42069 A and B model in research/expedition theme and now also 42070 B-model... "Research" is the new "construction"...

Last year Technic went down the mining route with 42049 and 42055.

43 minutes ago, Maaboo35 said:

Now I'm off to learn me some Dutch. Blumen!

If you mean flowers it's actually "bloemen":tongue:. But it's pronounced as "blumen", which is in fact german spelling...*huh* 

Well nevermind, I'm going way offtopic here...:blush:

@nguyengiangoc where did you get those pics btw? Firetruck pic seems to be taken in designer vid studio, so vid is probably also done...

The 5x11 grey panels in 42069 B-model are probably the LBG ones from the tooldrawer in the lower back of the A-model (below roof mechanism).

Edited by Rudivdk

26 minutes ago, nguyengiangoc said:

Thanx! I've checked the descriptions for all 2h models, but no new info apart from 1 statement on the firetruck: it says that when you add PF you get working beacon lights... sounds impossible to me since the PF lights have no blinking feature on their own, and I doubt the model will include some mechanical feature to achieve this. As stated before, I guess the text in dutch is a somewhat sloppy translation from original LEGO descriptions.