Just now, vectormatic said:

Nothing on dutch S@H either, but all 2015 technic sets are marked soon to be retired :S

I kind of feel bad about that, i wouldve loved a 42042,

I would also have liked a 42042, there are so many C models for it!

24 minutes ago, vectormatic said:

Nothing on dutch S@H either, but all 2015 technic sets are marked soon to be retired :S

I kind of feel bad about that, i wouldve loved a 42042, a second 42039 or a 42037 for the suspension parts, but none of those is in budget for the next two months..

Isn't that an unusual early retiring? The crane has only been out for a little more than a year... I have planned to buy it, it din't see this coming :sadnew:

Edited by HallBricks

Not really. Only the 2H flagship survives the year. Right now it's 42030, next year it will be 42043. Everything else from 2015 is gone.

I have same feeling. Retiring of the sets come quickly. 

Maybe that is a trade-off for new trend of big sets. Sets like BWE,Class would be flagships for sure few years ago and there would be 1 set like that per year introduced. Now we get several per year. But maybe not even 18 months later they will be retired. That would be aggressive strategy for Lego to "sell quickly".

These early releases are not in line with what we've seen recently (usually in fairly short supply until at least 1st Jan) - so fingers crossed they're are whetting our appitie, keeping secrets well and there is a lot more (quantity and quality) special 40th anniversary sets in the pipeline....

Edited by tgrbailey
Trying to make it make sense....

11 hours ago, HallBricks said:

Isn't that an unusual early retiring? The crane has only been out for a little more than a year... I have planned to buy it, it din't see this coming :sadnew:

42039 and 37 were H1 2015 sets here, so they've lasted their 2 year life expectancy (but seeing how i only got back into technic at the end of 14, im not that used to the cycle yet), 42 was H2 15 over here, so they are around 17-18 months, which feels early for retirement... 

I have all the "must haves", but 37, 42 and a second 39 as a base for new mods would have been nice, hopefully i can still pick some of these up when money permits.

On the plus side, with the 17 sets showing up in stores, reviews shouldnt be far out!

YAY! for a new Technic ship :D

Need to get all these 2x. I liked most of them and the bike will be cool to have as i have seen a few of them around here :)

Even though they are different scales, they look good together:

800x480.jpg

And when you align the special bricks, It creates a "T" shape...   It's probably nothing, but it's cool. :classic:

800x480.jpg

On 24/11/2016 at 0:54 AM, Offroadcreat1ons said:

Even though they are different scales, they look good together:

800x480.jpg

And when you align the special bricks, It creates a "T" shape...   It's probably nothing, but it's cool. :classic:

800x480.jpg

cool a review! :) i hope i can find these soon..

I only like the 42059 de to it's azure blue colour. I dont like the 42058 but they could've made a bat pod with pull back and include something like Mini tumbler tires :D or a tron Bike

Sup, it's been a while since I've been on EB but anyway...

The new pinhole with axles on the opposing sides would make a great steering and suspention hub.

Not to mention a tonne of other possibilities.

The new wormgear should in theory be able to drive double bevel gears since it has a larger diameter than the 2L worm gear and since the fairly new outrigger gear strip is the same dimentions as a 12T bevel gear.

Edited by SNIPE

18 hours ago, SNIPE said:

Sup, it's been a while since I've been on EB but anyway...

The new pinhole with axles on the opposing sides would make a great steering and suspention hub.

Not to mention a tonne of other possibilities.

The new wormgear should in theory be able to drive double bevel gears since it has a larger diameter than the 2L worm gear and since the fairly new outrigger gear strip is the same dimentions as a 12T bevel gear.

Indeed! and in talk about possibilites and the new worm gear, it could be very useful in a forklift together with the gear rack. Imagine the lifting capacity with 2 of these gear racks on top of another ;)  I doubt they went through all the trouble with a new worm gear and gear rack in new grey color just to be used in some small 1H set.

Fingers cross for some impressive construction equipment 2H sets!

8 hours ago, GoldVillage said:

Indeed! and in talk about possibilites and the new worm gear, it could be very useful in a forklift together with the gear rack. Imagine the lifting capacity with 2 of these gear racks on top of another ;)  I doubt they went through all the trouble with a new worm gear and gear rack in new grey color just to be used in some small 1H set.

Fingers cross for some impressive construction equipment 2H sets!

Second! Maybe something that uses CLAAS-style treads...

FYI 42057, 42058, 42059 & 42060 are now available on the Canadian Lego S@h. just in time before the Christmas madness period starts !

2 hours ago, Maaboo35 said:

Second! Maybe something that uses CLAAS-style treads...

I'd love to see a succesor of 8455.

8455-1.jpg?200301060221

With new, smaller wheels that will have same tread like Xerion ones and lots of pneumatic 2.0.

We had 8421, and after few years 42009 came out, so...

7 hours ago, M_longer said:

I'd love to see a succesor of 8455.

While Jim & I & a few others would love to see you post your wish list elsewhere.

On 28. 11. 2016 at 5:27 AM, nguyengiangoc said:

While Jim & I & a few others would love to see you post your wish list elsewhere.

:D Well... people are impatient. :) I can understand that. Last year in August we knew about 2H sets for 2016. Seems that this year it will be a little bit later. ;)

1 hour ago, KLF said:

:D Well... people are impatient. :) I can understand that. Last year in August we knew about 2H sets for 2016. Seems that this year it will be a little bit later. ;)

There's a "speculation" and "2017" in the topic, so I am sharing my thoughts about Flagship for 2017.