17 minutes ago, Ookami said:

I am sorry if this has already been asked, but do we have pricing for the sets?

We already had prices early in august. Don't know how reliable these are. But now we also have prices from swiss on BabyJoe.ch and can convert them. Seems to confirm the early prices.

42057 Helicopter - 14.99 € (199 pcs)
42058 Stunt Bike - 19.99 € (140 pcs)
42059 Stunt Truck - 19.99 € (142 pcs)
42060 Street Working Cars - 19.99 € (365 pcs)
(42061 260 pcs?)
40262 Container Transport 49.99 € (631 pcs)
40263 BMW R 1200 GS Adventure Bike - 49.99 € (603 pcs)
42064 Searching Ship - 89.99 € (1327 pcs)
42065 RC Tracked Racer - 79.99 € (370 pcs)
(42066 Air Race Jet with PF - 119.99 € (1151 pcs))

If that's correct, that seems a little steep for the container transport and quite good for the street working cars. And it really leaves a gap for 42061 to fill.

8 minutes ago, Nequmodiva said:

We already had prices early in august. Don't know how reliable these are. But now we also have prices from swiss on BabyJoe.ch and can convert them. Seems to confirm the early prices.

42057 Helicopter - 14.99 € (199 pcs)
42058 Stunt Bike - 19.99 € (140 pcs)
42059 Stunt Truck - 19.99 € (142 pcs)
42060 Street Working Cars - 19.99 € (365 pcs)
(42061 260 pcs?)
40262 Container Transport 49.99 € (631 pcs)
40263 BMW R 1200 GS Adventure Bike - 49.99 € (603 pcs)
42064 Searching Ship - 89.99 € (1327 pcs)
42065 RC Tracked Racer - 79.99 € (370 pcs)
(42066 Air Race Jet with PF - 119.99 € (1151 pcs))

If that's correct, that seems a little steep for the container transport and quite good for the street working cars. And it really leaves a gap for 42061 to fill.

Thank you so much! 

Woah… minifig shovel and broom on that road crew set? If TLG keeps this up, my son (5yo) is going to end up skipping City altogether :).

(***proud***)

He's going to nag if minifigs don't fit in the seats, though. And in the truck, there aren't even seats…

2 minutes ago, KLF said:

That should be a celebration of 40th Technic anniversary??? A little white Liftarm? :sick:

It seems so...what a big surprise

*huh*

1 hour ago, Nequmodiva said:

Indeed, the €20-50 slot is entirely empty, and no replacement for the €10 cherry picker either now that i think of it...

Bit of a shame since i mostly enjoy the €20-50 range sets, its understandable that the BMW is more then previous bikes (€30 and €40 for 42007 and 42036) but still a bit of a shame to see that segment so empty

40th Years anniversary brick is a ......... (you add what you want in the dots) but maybe they will add some paper info or something like that ... :) 

We shouldn't worry about prices. As usual the final pieces will be lower.  Just look at the 42053. Initially it was costing 90EUR an now it can be find for 70-80EUR or even less 

1 hour ago, AOW said:

40th Years anniversary brick is a ........ (you add what you want in the dots) but maybe they will add some paper info or something like that ... :) 

this is what i want: a new faster brushless waterproof motor that does 20,000 rpm with 2 bhp and with 40 year aniversary printing on top (included in every 2017 technic set) :wink:

Edited by legotechnicisawesome

Not sure if it has been brought up, but the 42063 BMW motorcycle is using this part, 11272 which to date has only been used in Constraction buildable figures..  Its the "cross-shaped" piece just to the left of the kick-stand attachment.

6022718.jpg

9 minutes ago, JGW3000 said:

Not sure if it has been brought up, but the 42063 BMW motorcycle is using this part, 11272 which to date has only been used in Constraction buildable figures..  Its the "cross-shaped" piece just to the left of the kick-stand attachment.

From the top of my head (so I could be wrong), but I think it's used in the UCS X-wing as well.

Edit:

http://www.bricklink.com/v2/catalog/catalogitem.page?P=11272&idColor=77#T=C&C=77

Is that arched part on the sides close to the front of the Ocean Explorer new brick or an old one? Looks great for giving a car some shape.

Other interesting part is the white part with the side windows 

Edited by LegoCube
about the white part

29 minutes ago, LegoCube said:

Is that arched part on the sides close to the front of the Ocean Explorer new brick or an old one? Looks great for giving a car some shape.

Other interesting part is the white part with the side windows 

the blue curved panel was first seen in the 42039 24 hour racer so it is not a new part but a part in a new colour and the white part was first seen in the 42049 mine loader so it is also a part in a new colour (correct me if i'm wrong)

EDIT:

3 minutes ago, Offroadcreat1ons said:

That is an old part. It was released in 2015, but in the Ocean Explorer it has been recolored.

oops you beat me to it :blush:

Edited by legotechnicisawesome

On the 40th anniversary commemorative part, I think it's nice we get a little token. You can't really expect much, it's not like it's a 50th anniversary and to my knowledge they didn't recognize the 30th anniversary, and did they do anything for the 40th anniversary of any other theme? They might have only included the piece because of the topic on this forum asking if they would to anything to celebrate 40 years. Thanks Technic team :thumbup:

Edited by allanp

43 minutes ago, Offroadcreat1ons said:

That is an old part. It was released in 2015, but in the Ocean Explorer it has been recolored.

Ah indeed. I guess I should take time and actually build that Porsche model some time. Nice to have it in blue still.

Thanks for answers!

Edited by LegoCube
thanks

Out of all those. I want is rc tracked racer because I don't have any rc motors guessing this set might be a very cheap set to get those (only 60 usd). The small sets next year look actually better than this year's one's. The searching ship and the BMW looks quite cool too. Now I have to wait till the second alf of them are released.

2 hours ago, vectormatic said:

Indeed, the €20-50 slot is entirely empty, and no replacement for the €10 cherry picker either now that i think of it...

Yep, there has always been one set at a 10€ price point for years now. They were always quite nice, but nothing more. And thinking about it the last one I really bought was 8065 Mini Container Truck in 2011.

Bit of a shame since i mostly enjoy the €20-50 range sets, its understandable that the BMW is more then previous bikes (€30 and €40 for 42007 and 42036) but still a bit of a shame to see that segment so empty

But there's still hope 42061 wasn't cancelled. I guess I would prefer 42061 over 42062 Container Transport. The 3 interesting pieces are also in the smaller one (new worm screw, gear rack with housing, pin connector with two axles). But that might be just me, since unlike many here I don't care about the 5x7 frames, big straight panels or orange pieces :grin:

2 minutes ago, legotechnicisawesome said:

the telehandler (42061) and the jet have not been posted yet :/

it was cause i was browsing this topic and saw people taking about it and someone else asked the picture and another person left the link but the link wasnt working. The telehandler was also posted before. I saw it 

Just now, Kmuffin said:

it was cause i was browsing this topic and saw people taking about it and someone else asked the picture and another person left the link but the link wasnt working. The telehandler was also posted before. I saw it 

where?!