46 minutes ago, Offroadcreat1ons said:

During a Q&A session about WeDo 2.0, it was said that

It's weird though, I saw people treating that essentially as confirmation we were getting new parts for either 42056 or 42065.

At the risk of being scolded by yours truly Jimmy for going off topic :tongue:, I hate that there's not even basic bogie suspension on 42065. That and I have a strong suspicion it won't drive well on hard timber floors - some guy made a replica of the set not too long ago and it bounced around constantly because it wasn't geared down in any way, much like what we see in the images above. This goes without even mentioning the racket it's gonna make with those hard plastic tracks. I can't help but feel that a better choice would be the smaller link treads: http://brickset.com/parts/design-3873

Edited by Bartybum

21 minutes ago, Bartybum said:

It's weird though, I saw people treating that essentially as confirmation we were getting new parts for either 42056 or 42065.

At the risk of being scolded by yours truly Jimmy for going off topic :tongue:, I hate that there's not even basic bogie suspension on 42065. That and I have a strong suspicion it won't drive well on hard timber floors - some guy made a replica of the set not too long ago and it bounced around constantly because it wasn't geared down in any way, much like what we see in the images above. This goes without even mentioning the racket it's gonna make with those hard plastic tracks. I can't help but feel that a better choice would be the smaller link treads: http://brickset.com/parts/design-3873

They should've added some of the rubber feet from Nexo Knights

12 hours ago, letsbuild said:

yes, but with different tires.

Really? Looks same like on motocross bike.

After seeing ship's box other side I really like it. There is no technical marvel, build look quite simple too, but it looks like very very playable fun model. Kids will love it.

The BMW looks cool, not a big fan of the big grey boxes, but the single side swingarm and shaft drive are awesome. Hope the european price isnt too insane.

The small helicopter looks lovely, thatll be my day one pickup from this line

Also, new pullback motors? The new pullback racers look boring, but im curious about how they managed to get the 2 wheel motorbike working.

10 minutes ago, vectormatic said:

im curious about how they managed to get the 2 wheel motorbike working.

Three 16T gears along the opposite side, the middle one being one of those red clutch gears.

I don't know about you guys but I think the Ocean Explorer is probably the best looking studless Technic set ever, I'm in love with it.  Absolutely stunning and adorable, a must buy for me.

I don't know what they were thinking with the RC track racer though..  and the new helicopter does nothing for me.

Is anyone aware of how LEGO handles early releases of pictures? Now that the box art has been revealed, is LEGO likely to lift any embargoes on reviews?

Is this that mysterious 40th anniversary commemorative brick? xD 

250i5mv.jpg

I've just marked the location of the bricks as the pictures are quite large to post them.

Great, I really like the way the 42063 turned out, the only aspect which is bothering me a little bit is the fact that it looks much more like the lighter BMW F800GS (with a straight 2-cylinder engine and chain drive), as you can see here:

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor f800gs vs r1200gs
In order to resemble the R1200GS, the 42063 should look more bulky and heavy to match the 1200GS, but that is easy enough to fix with a MOD. I might even add a 2-speed gearbox with a shift pedal to resemble this:

.Afbeeldingsresultaat voor R1200GS blue

26 minutes ago, model850 said:

250i5mv.jpg

I've just marked the location of the bricks as the pictures are quite large to post them.

Looks like it is you can see it on the b model image of the BMW bike too.

im liking the look of the racer and the boat so far. Not too sure on the bike though

15 hours ago, Gnac said:

Looks like we're getting at least six o' these, which is nice:

4112204.jpg

I was hoping that the handlebars would have some of those stupid-rare medium stone grey #4s though. Lawd when can this fule have his wants.

medium stone gray!?!? that colour no longer exists!

13 hours ago, kbalage said:

The rest of the sets are online as well:

http://brickset.com/sets/year-2017/theme-Technic

yay thankyou!

13 hours ago, letsbuild said:

42058 and 42059 have a ramp included in the set, the telehandler from 42062 looks pretty cute, 42064 is HUGE, and I want the tracked racer big time, even though it only uses m-motors.

maybe that's the "commemorative brick for Technic's 40th anniversary" :tongue:

12 hours ago, Nequmodiva said:

Go to the source of the brickset images and you can see the B-models too!

http://www.babyjoe.ch/index.php?searchparam=lego+technic&cl=search

I guess Lego designers gave up and settled for "experimental" vehicles as B-model (42057 and 42063) , although latter one looks cool

yay cool! also more images of the main models there!

On 11/7/2016 at 2:51 PM, nguyengiangoc said:

42057 - 199 pcs
42058 - 140 pcs
42059 - 142 pcs
42060 - 365 pcs
42061 - 260 pcs
42062 - 631 pcs
42063 - 603 pcs
42064 - 1327 pcs
42065 - 370 pcs
42066 - 1151 pcs

The Searching Ship 42064 has more parts than the RC Tracked Racer 42065 and Air Race Jet 42066

Are these all for 1H of 2017? :-/

I'm expecting something big and licensed for 2H...

• I guess many people will buy their kids 42057, its cheap, nice and very playable. Do we have B model image?
  • The pull back sets are still not very elegant since 2015 but the motorbike idea is new and nice.
  • The ship is great dark blue source. 
  • 42065 First Mod: use 2x L Motor.  

6 hours ago, nguyengiangoc said:

New worm gear for bevel gears appear in 42060 Roadwork Crew

where!?

4 hours ago, tomek9210 said:

Do I see it correctly that 42057 has 3# connectors in RED :)?

nope, they are 4# connectiors :/

2 hours ago, appiah4 said:

I don't know about you guys but I think the Ocean Explorer is probably the best looking studless Technic set ever, I'm in love with it.  Absolutely stunning and adorable, a must buy for me.

I don't know what they were thinking with the RC track racer though..  and the new helicopter does nothing for me.

i like the Ocean explorer too and the Rc Track Racer should be a good parts store and fun racer as it is the cheapest Lego Technic RC! (at least i think it is)

1 hour ago, model850 said:

yup:

lego-technic-forschungsschiff-42064-1.jpg