The BMW looks pretty good. Not a fan of the large empty area above the rear wheel, maybe could have been covered with a panel or something. How exactly does that front suspension work? It looks as though the shock is mounted really far up and attached to a suspension wishbone piece?

3 hours ago, I_Igor said:

for this purpose you need additional wheel - and this is highly unlikely, or they make a BIG surprise and make levitation BMW 1200 GS Adventure bike :grin::tongue:

i was kidding! :tongue:

2 hours ago, kuja2015 said:

And what about the pictures from the other sets?

i hope they turn up soon.. i've been waiting all day for them..

7 minutes ago, Rishab N said:

The BMW looks pretty good. Not a fan of the large empty area above the rear wheel, maybe could have been covered with a panel or something. How exactly does that front suspension work? It looks as though the shock is mounted really far up and attached to a suspension wishbone piece?

the shock is connect to the part you said which is connected to a shaft which is connected to the handlebars and the axle if you can understand my simple expanation! :wink:

24 minutes ago, Rishab N said:

How exactly does that front suspension work? It looks as though the shock is mounted really far up and attached to a suspension wishbone piece?

A spring is nested between two wishbone pieces. The upper pieces is fixed, the lower one can travel up and down. The front wheel section is attached to the wishbones with tow balls so it can steer.

It's been posted on Instagram!

Lego 2017 dirtbike.

I took a screenshot for people who couldn't see the photo from the site.

If you look carefully there's a new piece on the kickstand.

Cheers,

Let's Build!

Edited by letsbuild

8 minutes ago, letsbuild said:

*oh2* Is that what I think it is?!

:wub: Thank you lego, I have been wanting that piece forever.

13 minutes ago, letsbuild said:

It's been posted on Instagram!

Lego 2017 dirtbike.

I took a screenshot for people who couldn't see the photo from the site.

Cheers,

Let's Build!

now we just need the other pics

2 minutes ago, JJ2 said:

*oh2* Is that what I think it is?!

:wub: Thank you lego, I have been wanting that piece forever.

XDD we knew it was coming from the telehandler but i didn't realise it would be coming in black AND dark blue-ish gray!?!?

Just now, legotechnicisawesome said:

now we just need the other pics

XDD we knew it was coming from the telehandler but i didn't realise it would be coming in black AND dark blue-ish gray!?!?

Oh, I must have missed that.

Finally a transparent panel for MOC cars headlights :thumbup: I will put 2x on my Bricklink wanted list 1st it is listed :classic:

Just now, Samer said:

Finally a transparent panel for MOC cars headlights :thumbup: I will put 2x on my Bricklink wanted list 1st it is listed :classic:

I'm planning on doing the same thing.:wink:

I hope Bricklinkers are not seeing these comments or otherwise they would set the transPanel at $20/piece :pir-grin:

Back to topic, these are the same wheels of 42036 but in Black right?

I see u-joints in the drivetrain, tubing, wheels, and a few other pieces that interest me. I might buy this when it comes out.

1 minute ago, Samer said:

Back to topic, these are the same wheels of 42036 but in Black right?

yes, but with different tires.

Edited by letsbuild

"TRY BUILDING DIGITALLY" on the box is scary, worrisome and terrifying and bad and sad.

Pray for the paper instructions! 

I work on the computers, I do not want to use them in the fun time. I also do not want kids to spend more time "on screens" than needed. Keep it in the real life, bro.

Edited by J_C

Just now, J_C said:

"TRY BUILDING DIGITALLY" on the box is scary, worrisome and terrifying and bad and sad.

I work on the computers, I do not want to use them in fun time. I also do not want kids to spend more time "on screens" than needed. Keep it in the real life, bro.

You have my vote

Just now, letsbuild said:

That's a good idea! +1 to that!

The idea is Bricklinkers set prices based on the fact that "Not everyone can buy from lego.com".

1 minute ago, Samer said:

The idea is Bricklinkers set prices based on the fact that "Not everyone can buy from lego.com".

I don't understand...

Lego.com is available for buying only in specific countries. I don't like to be moderated so I will not continue discussing this further.

This picture looks to me screeming for a large side panel. Is it only me? i know some people will say we are not missing 42036 yet.

30770356431_9ae744925f_b.jpg

3 minutes ago, J_C said:

I work on the computers, I do not want to use them in the fun time. I also do not want kids to spend more time "on screens" than needed. Keep it in the real life, bro.

+1

I have made a few pictures pointing out pieces that are useful

30231740044_5a9bfcf280_c.jpgBMW by JJ2Sam, on Flickr

It seems like they have recolored the 5L axle with stop to the red-ish brown color :hmpf: also it looks like there will be something in the top storage compartment because the pin with a axle block is there, and there's a U-joint that I'm guessing is the way drive is transmitted without a chain like the real thing.

I find the bike visually a bit messy/busy, too many colors and built mainly with small connectors. Then again, the real one is quite busy looking too.

Functionally it is the most interesting technic motorbike Lego has produced.