Saber I'm not sure that's a thing :look: Google doesn't seem to return anything about nudging machine jokes

Maybe I should have posted my other idea instead, which was a Pogo Wagon.

Sooo getting back on topic, I don't know how likely it is that the alternate for 42062 will be a mini mobile crane, unless there'll be a string included for it. But it's pretty nifty how these pneumatic hose guides are used in the grabber part of the reach stacker. I'd really like to see the gear rack & housing re-used in a similarly unexpected way.

Another idea for 42062 B model is a truck with trailer. The trailer has a crane at the bottom that can pick up the two containers. Similar to 42043 B model.

The basic idea is that TLG tends to make B model that uses the same specialized parts of the A model. Since the A model has 10 wheels and the telescoping gear rack, I think of that way.

Edited by nguyengiangoc

20 minutes ago, nguyengiangoc said:

Another idea for 42062 B model is a truck with trailer. The trailer has a crane at the bottom that can pick up the two containers. Similar to 42043 B model.

The basic idea is that TLG tends to make B model that uses the same specialized parts of the A model. Since the A model has 10 wheels and the telescoping gear rack, I think of that way.

the telescoping gear rack would be good for a crane though...

On 10/5/2016 at 2:46 AM, AOW said:

Is there any chance we might be getting a BMW car this summer?

4 hours ago, Kman860 said:

No idea - I would not know that :) 

4 hours ago, Kman860 said:

Nope. Carry on.

How can you be so sure? We did have the designers state that the Porsche was the first in a line. But, we have nothing to go on for 2H sets, period. Anything talking about them at this point would probably devolve into a wishlist with no basis in reality. So, the possibility is open, but so is the possibility of a space shuttle, or [insert model you really want to see here.]:classic:

I wasn't trying to speculate, I was just wondering if a BMW set was a hint, but I guess getting one 1H actually makes it less likely.

20 hours ago, Saberwing40k said:

How can you be so sure? We did have the designers state that the Porsche was the first in a line. But, we have nothing to go on for 2H sets, period. Anything talking about them at this point would probably devolve into a wishlist with no basis in reality. So, the possibility is open, but so is the possibility of a space shuttle, or [insert massive 1/5 scale lamborghini here]:classic:

i did! XD ^^

Edited by legotechnicisawesome

I've just noticed that there's a minifig in the deep-sea vessel in the Searching Ship set. It's been a while for a Technic set to officially include a minifig.

I'm not seeing it, I think it's more of an optical illusion. What's really disappointing is the sticker windows.

3 hours ago, nguyengiangoc said:

I've just noticed that there's a minifig in the deep-sea vessel in the Searching Ship set. It's been a while for a Technic set to officially include a minifig.

Where do you see it ? In the SubVessel ? I do not think that is a minifig ... but I may be blind :) 

Also - can we try to put the list of the new spotted parts in the sets for 2017? I wonder how many there are in fact. 

Regards

9 minutes ago, legotechnicisawesome said:

have you notised that there is no confidencdal logo on some of the pics? does that means they are the finished pictures?

He He, maybe they forgot to add them :) :) 

7 hours ago, AOW said:

Also - can we try to put the list of the new spotted parts in the sets for 2017? I wonder how many there are in fact. 

These were already discussed when pictures appeared first. Unless you read all the posts back and spot something new?