8 minutes ago, legotechnicisawesome said:

the tracked racer (42065) doesnt look like it has rc, i hope it does! :blush:

If you put the name of the set into Google Translate, it returns "Remote Controlled Tracked Racer" :classic:

Just now, Bartybum said:

If you put the name of the set into Google Translate, it returns "Remote Controlled Tracked Racer" :classic:

Yup. And besides that; we have been discussing the sets for 16 pages now and it was pretty clear from the beginning that it is an RC Tracked Racer. I really wonder why people keep debating/questioning the same things over and over again.

7 hours ago, Saberwing40k said:

Finally, overall it looks like the red and yellow axles are going to be going away, which depending on your opinion of them could be a good or a bad thing.

but its just the prelim pics and from what the designers said in the interview, it could just be that they havent worked out the instructions yet and havent used the red and  yellow axles yet...

The red axle is clearly visible on top of the arm in the Telescopic Loader. And the yellow axle is used at the front wheel of the BMW bike.

36 minutes ago, nguyengiangoc said:

The red axle is clearly visible on top of the arm in the Telescopic Loader. And the yellow axle is used at the front wheel of the BMW bike.

and there's 4 yellow axles in the small telocopsic handler!

Edited by legotechnicisawesome
typo

Boat, BMW bike and Container transport machines look really nice. Color variety and combinations definitely make them more life like, unlike second half of the sets that are more or less two toned. :)

Just now, legotechnicisawesome said:

just looking at the tracked racer and at the front (under the green panel) is that a black 3l pin?!?!

Probably it's 1L pin + 2L axle, available in black only yet. TLG doesn't build symmetrical in small models most of the time.

1 minute ago, Victor Imaginator said:

Probably it's 1L pin + 2L axle, available in black only yet. TLG doesn't build symmetrical in small models most of the time.

but that would mean there is a 2l liftarm with 2 axle holes?!

1 minute ago, jovel said:

In the telehandler their might be this one but with axles. Could offcourse also be this one but that would be pretty stupid.

we are talking about the pin under the right-hand-side lime green panel in the bonnet where the gray 2l liftarm connects to the white stripe

Just now, legotechnicisawesome said:

but that would mean there is a 2l liftarm with 2 axle holes?!

Why? Axle hole at top, pin hole at bottom. Anyway - front bumper should be rigid, so there's another hidden something, that keep bumper in place at desired angle.

1 minute ago, Victor Imaginator said:

Why? Axle hole at top, pin hole at bottom. Anyway - front bumper should be rigid, so there's another hidden something, that keep bumper in place at desired angle.

i have started making the front bumper and its just friction thats holding it

Wow, these sets look so cool! I'm most excited for the telehandler and the tracked racer.

Edited by Asad

from the pictures we can see arocs outriggers are common in different uses. that new special "worm" gear to work with the outriggers will be very useful for smaller designs.

I would prefer the ship's crane for submarine to be a really technic crane instead of some other custom part used, even a basic crane works fine there. I hope LEGO puts a real technic crane there in final product (same for the white piece at front under heli pad)

9 hours ago, Bartybum said:

42063 BMW R 1200 GS Adventure: SHORT CURVED PANEL IN TRANS WHITE. I can't make out any front suspension though. Black wheels and silver bendy tubes, yay! There are black and blue panels around the fuel tank too. Also to note, there are angled axle connectors in blue scattered throughout the bodywork.

It looks like it has suspension something like 42007

motorcycle - http://brickset.com/sets/42007-1/Moto-Cross-Bike

shock absorber http://brickset.com/parts/74741

Of course if in the meantime anyone answered this, I'm sorry for my slow typing

Just now, Bartybum said:

Does it? I honestly can't see the springs. The front axle looks like it's connected to a black one of these:

https://rebrickable.com/parts/32013

At the first look I also thought  like you, but the when you look more precisely  it looks (to me) like there is a spring just over light bluish gray wedge belt wheel (the one that pretends to be disc brake). Besides - adventure bike without full suspension - kind of wired, don't you think :wink:

24 minutes ago, legotechnicisawesome said:

i have started making the tracks for the tracked racer (i have already done one of them) can anyone spot where the battery box would be as i cant see it :(

It has to be right below the body sitting on the chassis. I really wonder if/how the 8881 battery box fits there, as far as I know the AAA box was never used in a Technic set before.