I see black axles with stop on the tracked racer

6x 5x7 frames on the bmw motorcycle 

4x 5x7 frames on the container transport  + 8x 5x11 panels 

The tracked racer is really narrow, I bet that it uses a new control system.

Too bad that the rear of the pullback motorcycle can't be seen 

The telehander uses the Arocs outriggers what hopefully will bring the prices down

Is it me or the orange telehander in the container transport set uses a LBG Arocs outrigger?

Edited by LXF

1 hour ago, Jeroen Ottens said:

is there a new 1L wormgear on the telescope loader (at the top of the telescope)?

It looks like a standard worm in black, supported by one of these at each end:

4630114.jpg

EDIT: wait, if you mean above the rack housing, then that's probably a standard worm too. I just built a mockup; the worm thread doesn't mesh with the rack, so you could be right about a new one after all! The one(s) at the front to move the shovel seem to have a deeper thread than usual. It'll be interesting to have a worm that meshes with bevel gears at last.

Edited by Gnac

Hmmm, I am not sure about this, what do You think, are the red connectors on small helicopter number 4 or number 3 is back?

Would be great.

Neat sets, I like them all. :classic:

What? Pictures? We have pictures? Or maybe we don't, the links have expired. Please tell me somebody saved them. I'd like to look at what the sets are like.

Edit: Pictures! http://imgur.com/a/BS8Am

Edited by Saberwing40k

Finally some sets i am personally not really interested in, since 2016 really ruined my wallet :grin:

The research ship looks great (i think i also like the telehandler), the rest are cool but just not up my alley. Will the tracked racer bring anything new in the PF department?

Edited by Gabi_BC

1 hour ago, Saberwing40k said:

What? Pictures? We have pictures? Or maybe we don't, the links have expired. Please tell me somebody saved them. I'd like to look at what the sets are like.

Edit: Pictures! [snip]

You'll probably have to remove that link later, since linking to leaked pics is frowned upon by the mods here.

I really like the car with the threads. Would love to see it go at it on dirt!

Edited by BrickHat

I really like the ship and the BMW bike. Looks like the ship has dark blue curved panels like on the 42039. Also seems like it has a lot of stickers.

The bike seems to have black motorcycle rims for the first time and it looks nicely detailed

Edited by Rishab N

And now, here's some opinions:

42057: I'm surprised, this little thing is actually more like an autogyro, rather than a helicopter. it has a 2 cylinder engine, which is probably controlled by a knob on the other side, and spins both rotors. Surprisingly, the rudder assembly is actually controlled by a linkage, a feature i was not expecting it to have. Sadly, the red angled connectors on the side are #4. It is primarily white.

42058: This is the stunt motorcycle, and is yellow. Not a whole lot to say, although it looks to have two wheels, although it is hard to tell because of the fact that part of it is cut off at the back. Of note is the fact that a 3l transmission drive ring is used as a muffler.

42059: Stunt truck. This appears to be the same light blue as the dragster from this year, and incorporates the color in a number of panels, including the smallest angled ones, as well as the wheels. So, it's Light Azure, good news if you like that color.

42060: Little orange truck and little orange excavator. Both are kind of ugly, but is to be expected. I'm surprised that this is only a $20 set, allegedly. I can't tell what the truck has as a hood piece, it might be just stacked beams.

42061: Not mentioned in the original list, this number was given as the Container Transport, which is slightly odd. It's a telehandler, with a telescopic boom that utilizes the parts from 42043. There appears to be a few new parts, like a new connector with axles on either side, like one introduced this year, and a new 1L worm gear to mesh with the rack. Also has 4 wheel steering, which is probably not multi mode. The cab uses the 5x7 ellipsis pieces, which are rather uncommon. Primarily red.

42062: There was some debate as to whether this model was a reach stacker or a container truck, it turns out to be both. The reach stacker is orange, and the truck has a white cab, and a blue trailer. The set has two containers, both of which are light grey. Also in light gray is the outer part of the telescopic parts from 42043, which makes me quite happy.:wub: Interestingly, the arm on the reach stacker is extended via a linkage mechanism, rather than a worm gear. Oddly, there does not appear to be any mechanism to raise the arm, which might just be obscured. Finally, the grabber uses a bunch of small pneumatic fittings to latch on the container.

42063: As I suspected, the BMW motorcycle is one of the missing set numbers. It looks to have full suspension, a shaft driven rear wheel, and a boxer engine. Color is black with some blue parts, and it has saddle bags made out of 5x7 frames. A notable recolor is the 3x5 bent panel in smokey transparent plastic, which will probably be a sought after part for creations.

42064:That's some ship. Lots of dark blue, with a red hull bottom, and white cabin. The hull has many parts not previously in dark blue, including the 3x13 wheel arch panels at the front, as I speculated it might have, as well as the 3x5 bent panels, and the smallest 2x5 panels, which I am quite happy about.:wub: The cabin has lots of 3x5 bent panels in white, although the windows are stickers, disappointingly. In front of the cabin is a green helipad, which might have look better in light grey, although some real ships do have green landing pads. Behind the cabin is a simple crane, presumably controlled by the knobs on top of the cabin. Also included are a couple of small vehicles, an orange submarine and helicopter. At the very least, the ship should have small wheels to roll on, but if it has any propellers remains to be seen.

42065: Well, I'm surprised. It is an actual racer, on tracks. Colors are lime green and white.(That distant sound you hear is Sariel having a fangasm.:laugh:) Disappointingly, it appears that Lego decided to replicate an RC car kind of vehicle, without making it RC. There is an IR receiver right in front of the spoiler on the back, so that probably means that it will be standard IR control. Although, the antenna does not quite look right, so there is a possibility that the actual model has a radio receiver and remote, and the preliminary version only has some mock ups/stock photos of standard PF parts to use. Also disappointing is that the model has no suspension, and is likely direct motor drive. Still, something that I am really curious about is what kind of battery box this model uses, as the standard AA one would be quite large, and visible in a model of this size, but none can be seen. Also, there is no indication as to what motors it will use. My money is on L motors. There are some interesting recolors, including 4L axles with stop in black, and large track sprockets in LBG.

Finally, overall it looks like the red and yellow axles are NOT going to be going away, which depending on your opinion of them could be a good or a bad thing. Sadly, in all of the pictures, there is not one of the jet, but I'm not surprised, as that is the 1H flagship. The ones that interest me most are 42064,42061, and 42062. Ones that I'd like parts from are 42059, and 42063. I'm kind of indifferent to the smallest ones, and 42060 is kind of ugly. I'm really on the fence with 42065, I don't really have enough information. There might be something interesting about it, there might not. I'm not getting my hopes up, but would be very pleasantly surprised if it had a rechargeable battery, and a new RC system.

You'll probably have to remove that link later, since linking to leaked pics is frowned upon by the mods here.

I really like the car with the threads. Would love to see it go at it on dirt!

Actually, I can post a link , but not embed the actual photo.

Edited by Saberwing40k

Nice recap Saberwink. Also seems like the 42061 has black bushes

Agrof,  would be nice to see the #3 connectors back, but to me seems like #4

Observations/special pieces - this is in case the Imgur link goes dead. EDIT: Removed all information that Saberwing40k already mentioned, so think of this post as a continuation of his comment.

42057 Ultralight helicopter: Just another note about the rear stabilisers - they appear to only be connected via a linkage and nothing else, which I'm worried could leave them flopping around when being swooshed.

42058 Stunt bike: I CALLED IT. IT'S IN THE LEGO RACERS STYLE :laugh:. Seriously though Saberwing40k, I'm super impressed you also noticed the 3L driving ring for the muffler. The handlebars contain Bohrok eyes which appear to be in silver.

42059 Stunt truck: This set closely resembles a roided up Baja truck. I nearly had a heart attack when I looked at this set and thought it was teal. I guess that dream can crash and burn :( It's pretty cool to have another set that comes in the same light blue as 42050 from 2016.

42060 Road construction vehicles: Street cleaners turn out to actually be road construction vehicles; pack it up guys, we're leaving :tongue: You can just make out the HOG steering on the roof of the tipper bed truck. No idea whether the tipper can lift or not, but I'd wager on that being a yes. The digger/excavator/engineering abomination comes with a lot of mini tracks. Given the reflection coming off the nose of the truck, I think it could be made of curved System pieces, but I could be wrong.

42061 Telescopic handler: Arocs gear rack makes a return! Unusually, the handler isn't equipped to lift pallets, but rather has a bucket. Bit of an odd choice.

42062 Container transport: AROCS GEAR RACK IN LIGHT GREY, HAIL DENMARK :cry_happy: Also, mini orange panels! Telescopic handler has rear wheel steering. The trailer looks really boring, and the truck definitely has a U-joint somewhere inside the cab to accommodate the steering function. 5x7 beam frames and 5x11 light grey panels ahoy :) I wish we'd get 5x7 beam frames in different colours though :cry_sad:.

42063 BMW R 1200 GS Adventure: SHORT CURVED PANEL IN TRANS WHITE. I can't make out any front suspension though. Black wheels and silver bendy tubes, yay! There are black and blue panels around the fuel tank too. Also to note, there are angled axle connectors in blue scattered throughout the bodywork.

42064 Research vessel: I'm really creeped out right now because honestly the ship is 100% how I imagined it to look. There are many beams in the hull in Metru blue. The two black gears on the top of the bridge may control some function (hidden propeller steering perhaps?). I wouldn't be surprised if steering is the case, as there looks to be a red layer of beams on the bottom sides of the hull, possibly enough to accommodate rolling wheels. Also, this set really looks like it could be in minifig scale!

42065 Remote controlled tracked racer: Again, this set is essentially a  Baja truck, only with tracks. Large gear sprockets now come in white! There's two 1m beams with two axles at 90 degrees in black holding the headlights. The spoiler is a black 3x11 panel. I'm seriously crushed about the lack of suspension though :hmpf_bad:.

All in all 1H looks pretty solid. I just wish there would be more special steering components (more ballsockets and springs on smaller sets pls TLG). Now we just have to wait for the 2H list.

Edited by Bartybum

That piece used as the yellow arm on the ship, any idea what that is?

It seems a page in the catalog was not uploaded. Last year the 42052 Heavy Lift Helicopter got its own page. Since this year 1h flagship is supposed to be the Air Race Jet, I think there's another page for it.

Edited by nguyengiangoc

I am disappointed as ship's blue is different blue than 42025, 42042 blue etc. I was hopping there would be lots of panels in the same blue. Lots of panels yes, but different blue. 

The rest is not my cup of tea.

Edited by J_C

31 minutes ago, J_C said:

I am disappointed as ship's blue is different blue than 42025, 42042 blue etc. I was hopping there would be lots of panels in the same blue. Lots of panels yes, but different blue. 

The rest is not my cup of tea.

Looks like the same blue than 42055...

Edited by Brick-Nick

1 minute ago, Brick-Nick said:

Looks like the same blue than 42055...

It's dark blue, used in the BWE and 41999.

Best of these preliminary photos are BMW bike and research ship.Tempted to buy, ship looks like is in minifig scale.

Waiting for 42066 photos :) .

1 minute ago, legotechnicisawesome said:

where are the pics? link plz?

Don't be lazy and read the topic. 

my opinion:

the windows on the 42064 ship are a bit wonky,

the telehandler in 42062 looks a little rough but the designers have nailed it (even though lego doesnt use nails) on the truck and the cargo,

the 42063 bike looks either a little blurry or really old fashoned,

the designers have.. lets just say "Pined it" on the 42060 street working cars,

the tracked racer (42065) doesnt look like it has rc, i hope it is! :blush:

EDIT: i dident mean to post that yet so heres the rest:

the stunt truck (42059) looks cool and i like those rims! but im not sure how a person is sposed to sit on that stunt bike...

the large telehandler (42061) looks awesome! but the helecopter could use a little work...

these are just my thoughts so please dont get mad at my opinion!

Edited by legotechnicisawesome

2 minutes ago, legotechnicisawesome said:

the tracked racer (42065) doesnt look like it has rc, i hope it does! :blush:

I wonder why it says +PF in the picture?!