2 hours ago, Kaanere said:

We already got two front-end loaders. Why more?

But I'm with you about the CLAAS harvester, it could be a good set.

OK, I was wrong - I ment VOLVO Back-Hoe - something like this. I thought it's a front-end loader. Sorry.

I still can't understand what kind of 'Racing' can stand out of any tracked vehicles. But having any PF v2 would be interesting. Also, if that 'track' is not a confusion from 'race track', this set would be a Technic tank designer's delight.

1 minute ago, Taris9047 said:

I still can't understand what kind of 'Racing' can stand out of any tracked vehicles. But having any PF v2 would be interesting. Also, if that 'track' is not a confusion from 'race track', this set would be a Technic tank designer's delight.

someone has already seen it to prove its a lime green ripsaw!:

On 08/09/2016 at 9:56 PM, CM4Sci said:

I got a look at some of the Technic sets!

42060 - Two small orange vehicles that are a truck and a small backhoe-type thing that can be hooked onto the truck. It's also a 2-in-1 set.
42063 - Blue dirtbike, 2-in-1 build, has some weird grey boxes on the back
42064 - Giant, giant dark blue/white ship with what looks like a raised helipad on front and a deep-sea explorer vehicle on the back. Small helicopter also included.
42065 - Lime green tracked RC racer, with Power Functions of course !
42066 - Big light blue and black jet with red highlights. Power Functions, and is a 2-in-1

How in the world is 42064 going to cost 90 EUR? Assuming no PF and going by the RRP of 42039 and 42053 we are looking at 1200ish pieces. With 200ish pieces for the helicopter (going by 8046) and around the same for the submersible, that's 800ish pieces left for a "giant, giant blue/white ship". Color me excited.

2 hours ago, Kaanere said:

Sci said that it looked like this

traxx.jpg

Owwwwwww, I'm so pumped up!!

Gotta make a MOC to reconstruct my old RC car:

model_58087_02.jpg

Hahaha I had that tamiya manta ray years ago and sprayed it lime green :pir-cry_happy:

I,very always been one for doing things my way 

Edited by ctx1769

2 hours ago, ctx1769 said:

Hahaha I had that tamiya manta ray years ago and sprayed it lime green :pir-cry_happy:

I,very always been one for doing things my way 

lol! how many fish ago was it then?! XD

Edited by legotechnicisawesome

Not exactly, it's more like they'll be built under a Chinese brand, but Volvo is partners with that brand. I don't understand why they decided to change the name, as Volvo has a good reputation, and a relatively obscure Chinese company would not have that. Honestly, I would think that they'd just move production to China, and slap Volvo badges on them. But, that's a whole other debate. Personally, I'd like to see both backhoes and graders, regardless of whether they are branded or not.

Yup, you're right, and I should've been more clear.  Volvo group no longer produces motor graders and backhoes under the Volvo name, but do under the SDLG name.

I would love to see a motor grader or another backhoe as an official set.

Honestly, they look dissapointing. I'll probably have to see better pictures or reviews. At least the ship looks good.

There's also  a small, red telehander that hasn't been mentioned until now.

Doesn't look too bad for 1H - I'd get the ship, container lorry (with loader) and the telehandler I expect and probably the street working vehicles to build with my little one. The others don't look bad just not my kind of thing.

Honestly a little disappointed. 

Also, no  Air Race Jet with PF - 119.99 ?

EDIT: Also, those black thingies (windows?) on the ship - I am assuming those are stickers?

Edited by Huaojozu

Tracked Racer looks fantastic,  I love the helicopter set! And the color of the stunt truck?

This will be a fantastic year!

Also there seems to be no color vomit!!

The transparent bent panel will work great as a headlight on a big moc

Edited by LXF

New elements spotted so far:

is there a new 1L wormgear on the telescope loader (at the top of the telescope)?

And maybe they use a pinhole with two axles on both sides at the same location...

11x3 curved in dark blue on the ship

4x4 bent in white on the ship as well

Edited by Jeroen Ottens