You guys realize that bricklink will tell you what colors the 11L axle is available in, right? In 30 seconds, I was able to see that the 11L axle is only available in yellow.

Now, can we please keep the thread about the 2017 sets?

Edited by dhc6twinotter

You guys realize that bricklink will tell you what colors the 11L axle is available in, right? In 30 seconds, I was able to see that the 11L axle is only available in yellow.

Now, can we please keep the thread about the 2017 sets?

You're right, Twinotter. Now, the street sweeper/municipal vehicle: will it be like the 8415 B-model?

I have a small question, is this topic only about TLG "technic 2017 discussion and speculation", or also about any of our great master technic creator builder ?

Where to speculate about for ex, madoca 1977 creation for 2017.

You're right, Twinotter. Now, the street sweeper/municipal vehicle: will it be like the 8415 B-model?

i hope it looks better than that, im thinking a little van with brushes and stuff like the fire truck that got canceled/moved last year but smaller,

I have a small question, is this topic only about TLG "technic 2017 discussion and speculation", or also about any of our great master technic creator builder ?

Official TLG sets only, in my mind

this is just for technic 2017 im not sure if there is a madoca 1977 thread! :grin:

This discussion is about official sets only.

Change the topic title.

just re-looking at the sets and now i'm woundering how they will make the 42058 stunt bike pullback powered... gyros maybe!?!? :tongue: but probably not as gyros might be too expensive :sceptic:

Edited by legotechnicisawesome

Probably a 3 wheeler. They did a pullback trike way back. It used a long elastic and a Lego built ratchet instead of a pullback motor

just re-looking at the sets and now i'm woundering how they will make the 42058 stunt bike pullback powered...

About 12 years ago back in the Golden years of Lego Racers, sets 8371, 8355, 8354 and 8370 all used fat tyres to stay upright, so that might be how they'll do it. Honestly I'd love for some sets in the old Racers Technic style to make a comeback, they were awesome.

About 12 years ago back in the Golden years of Lego Racers, sets 8371, 8355, 8354 and 8370 all used fat tyres to stay upright, so that might be how they'll do it. Honestly I'd love for some sets in the old Racers Technic style to make a comeback, they were awesome.

maybe...i hope it uses gyros! :laugh:

just re-looking at the sets and now i'm woundering how they will make the 42058 stunt bike pullback powered... gyros maybe!?!? :tongue: but probably not as gyros might be too expensive :sceptic:

Maybe it will be a futuristic bike with 2 of these wheels which can not tilt.

The connection of the pullback motor would be a problem :sceptic:

lego-black-tyre-low-wide-37-x-22-55978-27-841759-38.jpg

9 pages and not a single picture???

Speculation (and wishful thinking) has become the rule-of-the-land in this forum :hmpf_bad:

Oh come on, this is how it has worked every year. Set list, speculate, activity dies down until next reveal, rinse and repeat until sets are released. And, there has not been that much wishful thinking, yet.

Edited by Saberwing40k

Patience should we all have :yoda: .

Speculation (and wishful thinking) has become the rule-of-the-land in this forum :hmpf_bad:

Because there's people that like to speculate, and because the topic is called "Technic 2017 Set Discussion andSpeculation".

We will probably have detailed reviews one month before we can even buy them, so having blurry pictures doesn't really add that much.

Edited by Kaanere

it wasn't till october when we saw the first pics for 1H 2016...

edit: i hope lego knows we want the pics now! :wink:

Edited by legotechnicisawesome

I go away on holiday the same week every year, which just so happens to be next week (the first full week starting in September, all the kids are back in school, the prices suddenly drop to about half and the weather is still very good!). Not last year, but the year before it was during that week that the first images of the first half sets was "leaked".

I'd assume they'll be leaked by the end of the month? The catalog is out (other users on here have seen it) so it'll be soon .

Edited by CM4Sci